Lapland New Forest (and Lapland West Midlands) Reviews & Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this place was on BBC News last night because of lots of complaints.

hehe i've just been on The Sun's website and had a look. I can't believe how big this has got now. I thought that when i first complained last Saturday that i'd hear nothing else of it.. But look at it now! Great to see what strength in numbers can do!

Think this place was on BBC News last night because of lots of complaints.
All over the news & papers!

Seen the poor dogs locked up and alsorts :| Discusting the whole thing!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1997694.ece sorry but :rofl:

Thats fantastic news, fingers crossed
Terry

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/SHWAUK/ScreenShot133-1.jpg

Hello terry and fancy seeing you here!

We also have a Husky and she is a soft as a brush. While i don't think the dogs are that thin the area they are being kept in is a disgrace and no dog working or not should be kept in such a boggy dirty pen.

They have put new pictures up on the website: https://laplandnewforest.co.uk/

And to be honest, it doesn't look as bad....and apparently the BBC are going back to film it again and show how it has become better.

All, just seen two very interesting posts on another site. Here's the first:

It is interesting that the director is Vicyor Robert Mears because a person with the same name is recorded as being an undischarged bankrupt in Brighton

https://www.insolvency.gov.uk/eiir/II...=20&CaseType=B

If they are one and the same person (place your bets) then the question to be asked is why is he being allowed to operate as director of a limited liability company ?

I quote

Similarly, when a bankruptcy order has been made against an individual, he or she must get the court’s permission before becoming a member of a limited liability partnership or acting as a director of, or directly or indirectly taking part in or being concerned in the promotion, formation or management of a company. While the bankruptcy order remains in force, the individual is undischarged from the bankruptcy.

If this is the case, then I would suggest that this alone is grounds for applying for refund in full because, if true, the company is operating illegally. I would also add that the bank holding his account is vulnerable in allowing him to operate in this manner. They should vet and confirm the company documents and ensure that undischarged bankrupts are not operating illegally.

I have not been able to confirm that these are one in the same person, but it smells possible. If anyone can confirm this, then I wouldn't worry too much about getting your money back. The bank holding the money (even if they no longer hold it) will have a torrid time, especially in the current financial climate, if they don't pay up.

It is just this sort of lacadaisical attitude that got the country in the mess it's in.

If anyone can confirm that they are one and the same - then it's game on.

And here's the second:

If anyone wants to contact their Press Office to see what's happening with regards to this man and being an undischarged bankrupt, acting as a director of New Forest Lapland, here's the contact details:

Adie Daramy - 020 75966187

I have sent an e-mail to the bankruptcy enforcement hotline to ask for confirmation it's being looked in to.

I have just rung that number and it appears that this person is in a meeting and from the tone of the person I spoke to I am probably the 1,000 th caller so far today.

This looks like it could turn into one hell of a mess. Of course, his creditors from his previous bankruptcy will be claiming this money too (if he is the same person) but I would hold that his bankers are primarily at fault in allowing him to run the account without making proper checks. Who could ever think that banks would behave incompetently and lose people money through stupidity ? - all of us by now.

I asked the person to inform me what accounts and assets this person held (knowing they wouldn't know or be able to tell me) but indicating that they SHOULD know, and be controlling this person. I hope his bank now freeze his account for their own protection, otherwise they will (if they are not already) a party to assisting this person in breaking the terms of his bankruptcy.

The major problem is that person was hoping to make a small killing through his scam, but it mushroomed and has got out of control, and his bank are going to be squealing with pain.

I may ring this person again later. I have recorded my call (which I can legally do).

They have changed the pictures on the website and to be honest, it doesn't look as bad. And apparently, the BBC are going back to film the changes that have taken place. There are also pictures of the toys and I do think it is quite an exaggeration to say they are complete tat. But I shall still wait and see what happens with further reviews and the BBC thing before we make a decision about Saturday.

They have changed the pictures on the website and to be honest, it doesn't look as bad. And apparently, the BBC are going back to film the changes that have taken place. There are also pictures of the toys and I do think it is quite an exaggeration to say they are complete tat. But I shall still wait and see what happens with further reviews and the BBC thing before we make a decision about Saturday.

your be better off going to marwell zoodont put money in his pocket :hugs:

I know but we're already booked up for the 6th of December...:dohh: So it is a case of wasting £150.00 by completely not going or at least going and giving it a go if it has improved.

I know but we're already booked up for the 6th of December...:dohh: So it is a case of wasting £150.00 by completely not going or at least going and giving it a go if it has improved.

just ask for you money back :hugs:

Trading Standards won't be able to just close the place down.

Environmental Health may be able to if there is evidence that the hygiene is a danger to the health of the general public (and from what we've read about the food and toilets that may well be the case).
have you been to this event,i have and we did it there with no problems what so ever people dont no what to moan about if people are tight for cash then thay should have taken there children to there nearest garden centre credit crunch poppy cock.

And here's the second:

If anyone wants to contact their Press Office to see what's happening with regards to this man and being an undischarged bankrupt, acting as a director of New Forest Lapland, here's the contact details:

I have sent an e-mail to the bankruptcy enforcement hotline to ask for confirmation it's being looked in to.

I have just rung that number and it appears that this person is in a meeting and from the tone of the person I spoke to I am probably the 1,000 th caller so far today.
i
This looks like it could turn into one hell of a mess. Of course, his creditors from his previous bankruptcy will be claiming this money too (if he is the same person) but I would hold that his bankers are primarily at fault in allowing him to run the account without making proper checks. Who could ever think that banks would behave incompetently and lose people money through stupidity ? - all of us by now.

I asked the person to inform me what accounts and assets this person held (knowing they wouldn't know or be able to tell me) but indicating that they SHOULD know, and be controlling this person. I hope his bank now freeze his account for their own protection, otherwise they will (if they are not already) a party to assisting this person in breaking the terms of his bankruptcy.

The major problem is that person was hoping to make a small killing through his scam, but it mushroomed and has got out of control, and his bank are going to be squealing with pain.

I may ring this person again later. I have recorded my call (which I can legally do).

I WOULD NOT LIKE TO BE YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR THE THINGS YOU HAVE DUG UP YOU MUST NO THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE RUNNING THIS EVENT AND I BET YOU DONT LIKE THEM HAVE YOU BEEN YET OR ARE YOU GOING ON WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD it sounds to me you could be the oppistion

Environmental Health may be able to if there is evidence that the hygiene is a danger to the health of the general public (and from what we've read about the food and toilets that may well be the case).
have you been to this event,i have and we did it there with no problems what so ever people dont no what to moan about if people are tight for cash then thay should have taken there children to there nearest garden centre credit crunch poppy cock.

so your saying your happy with the grotto ect the mud the long ques and the silly toy from santa ,?????and the fair and that what you call lapland you pay for something thats meant to be amzaing not s**t

iam sorry but i took my son the other day and we did eat of 1 of them stalls with no problems and all the fair rides was free and he had a great time so go and look for yourself.quick lookaround a bite to eat in the fair.we was in there for 4hours really its not that bad i would not book something up like this again but i paid my money and took a chance we went to chessington and had a terrible day this year we was in line for hours.

And here's the second:

i

I WOULD NOT LIKE TO BE YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR THE THINGS YOU HAVE DUG UP YOU MUST NO THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE RUNNING THIS EVENT AND I BET YOU DONT LIKE THEM HAVE YOU BEEN YET OR ARE YOU GOING ON WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD it sounds to me you could be the oppistion

Joskins - if you read the thread fully, you would see that I have posted something I found on another site that I felt people might (as indeed I did) find interesting. Further, (and again if you had properly researched the thread) you would see that I HAVE had the misfortune of going to this event and subjecting my family to 30 minutes of the worst, inconceivable trash one could imagine. I am most certainly not the opposition, but i certainly oppose anyone who can expect to get away with such a blatant scam. And by the way, I have a lovely relationship with all my neighbours thank you!

I just found this at the bottom of the website....

Technical Notice: We have been having severe technical problems with our server computer since Monday 1st December ... not the website itself, but the machine we lease to host the website. All effort is being made to identify and correct this issue, including the temporary possibility to redirect this page to another domain so that you can continue to view our event photographs. This machine fault has suspended all online ticket booking and we thank you for your understanding.

So....they have stopped sales???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back