Lapland New Forest (and Lapland West Midlands) Reviews & Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys aware you can get free tickets to Alton Towers?

Alton Towers are opening especially on saturday 13th December for families that were disappointed/supposed to be attending Lapland New Forest and offering free entry to their Christmas themed celebrations as long as you have proof of your ticket purchase.

"Those wishing to visit the Resort should email guest.services AT alton-towers.com to pre-book their place or call 0871 222 9901. Guests will need to provide proof of their visit to Lapland New Forest. Spaces are limited to 1500 guests".

Sorry about the email address, forum rules stopping from doing it, maybe barred shortly, only trying to help.

Alton Towers are offering free tickets to those affected:

The Staffordshire resort says it will admit up to 1,500 people to its festive event on Saturday December 13.
Families hoping to claim the free tickets are being told to email [email protected] or call 0871 222 9901

More details here:
https://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/travel/news/article5280970.ece

Here is the post about those Alton Tower Tickets :headspin:

yeah thats it...

i just called, got tickets.....

Free santa, a few rides, reindeer petting, waterpark and minigolf....

Just tried to put a link but i haven't posted enough to be allowed...annoying...

someone beat me to it...cool.....hope some of us can be compensated by this....

AH THATS COOL DIDNT know that going back to someone who said the creditcard are equally liable is true but the fact that the tickets are seperate £25 they may see them as individual tickets and therefore are not liable.

Thats great about Alton Towers, im sure the disappointed families will have a great time!

yes but remember the pics on the website were taken in the evening NOT day time !!!!

Someone is advertising a "Lapland West Midlands" and it looks a lot like a certain other website we all know about with many of the same images used. Strangely enough this one is also taking place on a site used for car boot sales.

They are also showing pictures of Disney on Ice so I'm wondering if the Micky Mouse Corporation can close them down or at least serve a "cease and desist" type letter.

It would be nice if Paultons offered the same as Alton Towers, I live in the NF and Alton is just too far to go. We are booked to go to 'Lapland' NF on 17th dec i'm really dreading it. The website promised such great things which clearly isnt the case. Whilst the money is an issue (I've paid £90 with little hope of getting it back) of more worry is the disappointment my 5yo will potentially experience, I'm so annoyed with myself for being taken in by this scam :(

Someone is advertising a "Lapland West Midlands" and it looks a lot like a certain other website we all know about with many of the same images used. Strangely enough this one is also taking place on a site used for car boot sales.

They are also showing pictures of Disney on Ice so I'm wondering if the Micky Mouse Corporation can close them down or at least serve a "cease and desist" type letter.

I've just had a look at this and it looks so much like the same people. How on earth do these pikey scum get away with it? I've left a message on the local paper message board along with others advising that people google the new forest lapland event before parting with any money.

If anyone else sees any events of this kind in their area, please let everyone on this board know. We can then leave messages on local boards warning of this scam, phone the local paper, and generally alert them to what might be going on, to save others from this and also to make sure these pikey scum don't profit any more from their heartless scam.

Definitely looks like the same pikey scum.. just read the site, doesn't sound very professional..

Hi everyone have been watching this closely for the last couple of days. I do have 4 tickets for the middle of December paid by direct debit card. Not sure if I will get a refund, etc. Anyway the reason for my post...was just on facebook, and it looks like the site has been closed today - hooray!!! Maybe not for long, but its a start!

Taken from laplandnewforest.co.uk

Important Notice: We very much looked forward to displaying an official statement from Dorest Trading Standards on our website. Unfortunately an official statement was only approved for press release and our request to publish information on this web page was declined. Therefore, we can only advise that any reader who wishes to know the accurate report from Dorset Trading Standards contacts them directly or via Consumer Direct.

Important Notice: We have every intent on contacting our all of our customers directly, but we must wait until we have as much evidence as is possible to accurately inform you of what really did/did not happen at our sincere, honest and otherwise hugely successful children's event enterprise. Please be patient for this communication and remain open-minded individuals.

Will i get my money back i have tickets for the 22nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"