Lapland New Forest (and Lapland West Midlands) Reviews & Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen this on another site, posted by The Echo (Dorset's local paper) - A PETITION FOR REFUNDS!:

Hi everyone. We've started a petition at the Daily Echo to try and get Mr Mears to give a refund to anyone who wants one. It's here:

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/lapland/

I was telling my hubby about this and he said that he saw something on the news about that...

So its made the news here in California...:rofl:

Hope you all get your refunds :hugs:

Hi All,

Just registered to let you know that Forest FM the Community Radio station for the area Lapland New Forest is in wants to hear from visitors.

Tonights drivetime programme is asking people to make contact.

Thanks

Alton Towers are offering free tickets to those affected:

The Staffordshire resort says it will admit up to 1,500 people to its festive event on Saturday December 13.
Families hoping to claim the free tickets are being told to email [email protected] or call 0871 222 9901

More details here:
https://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/travel/news/article5280970.ece

have to add i cant believe they are still operating and thier website is still running

Hi peeps its only me your friendly inside information person gotta admit knackered and reason another nightmare day regarding lapland complaints.

News on the grapevine is as i posted yesterday that Trading Standards simply do not have the power to shut them down which is quite incredible as this is the most blatant misrepresentation ive ever seen.

People wanting there money back will have to go to the event and experience it themselves think of it like a concert or football match if you dont use ya tickets you cant get your money back.

Also heard from people in Brighton the address he gives is nothing more than a shed even had the person working next to that address ringing complaining about all the press their.

Even heard apparently there were 2 murders on his premises at somepoint in the past, just trying to let you know what sort of person your dealing with.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. :D

Hi peeps its only me your friendly inside information person gotta admit knackered and reason another nightmare day regarding lapland complaints.

News on the grapevine is as i posted yesterday that Trading Standards simply do not have the power to shut them down which is quite incredible as this is the most blatant misrepresentation ive ever seen.

People wanting there money back will have to go to the event and experience it themselves think of it like a concert or football match if you dont use ya tickets you cant get your money back.

Also heard from people in Brighton the address he gives is nothing more than a shed even had the person working next to that address ringing complaining about all the press their.

Even heard apparently there were 2 murders on his premises at somepoint in the past, just trying to let you know what sort of person your dealing with.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. :D

do you know them ?????

no i dont know them personally told ya before i work in the consumer industry i told you before

For anyone who paid over £100 by credit card, the credit card company is jointly liable for refunding your money.

Note that the cc company will not necessarily act in your best interests or advise you correctly, and may tell you untrue information, because they probably realise the writing's on the wall for the (limited liability) Lapland company and that they will end up footing the bill.

If the credit company says they are not liable, or have to conduct a lengthy investigation, or have to wait for trading standards, or other excuses, you are not required to accept this. You can take them to court, and they will be ordered to pay with or without their agreement.

However you may not be entitled to a refund for future dated tickets if the organisers have genuinely improved the quality since the first few days.

HONESTLY!!!!!
You guys that are raving on about how this so called lapland place is not as bad as everyone is saying....... DO YOU NOT LOOK AT PICTURES AND VIDEOS ON THE 'NATIONAL TV AND IN THE PAPERS'??????? And as for slating people who do not want to put their children through this torment, how dare you! Personally i would rather loose the money than subject my children to this awful place!
P.S are any of you related to Mr Mears?????

Just tried to send a PM to Mammabling but I am not allowed so maybe you could send me a PM and I might be able to reply to you..... Just might be able to help you and your friends out a bit more on this horrific event.... not sure but worth a try anyway. :happydance:

yes i thought that! I would appreciate some help, we bought 21 tickets!

Thanks for pointing out that Mr Henry Mears is a businessman, by your coments you have confirmed that he has several successfull businesses & that infact he is not a "Get quick merchant" anyone looking at your coments, can now indeed see that he has made a success of himself with many versatile businesses which have been going for sometime, Mr Mears has simply been very unlucky this time!! he is not out to scam anyone!! He is simply working hard to support his family

HONESTLY!!!!!
You guys that are raving on about how this so called lapland place is not as bad as everyone is saying....... DO YOU NOT LOOK AT PICTURES AND VIDEOS ON THE 'NATIONAL TV AND IN THE PAPERS'??????? And as for slating people who do not want to put their children through this torment, how dare you! Personally i would rather loose the money than subject my children to this awful place!
P.S are any of you related to Mr Mears?????

who are you talking to? I think if you read the thread you'll find most agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"