Last day in 1st tri...

justplay91

Mama to Kai and Zoe!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm 13+6 today, so I guess tomorrow I'll be moving over to the 2nd tri boards. Provided all goes well with this pregnancy, this is probably my last baby. So my last day in 1st tri is pretty bittersweet! It's a little sad to think I'll never again feel the excitement of seeing those two pink, forever life-changing lines or tear up at the first sight of that beautiful flickering on the screen. :cry: But early pregnancy is so worrying and I'll be glad to have most of that behind me. Good luck ladies! H & H pregnancies to you, and I'll see you over in 2nd tri soon! :happydance:

Wow, I too am 13w 6d with my second child and all going well, that will also be our family complete. All the best for your pregnancy and see you over in second Tri!

August :flower:

Me too! I'm very excited to be entering the good part of pregnancy as the first tri has been a pretty miserable experience apart from the excitement of finding out and the scans. It's probably our last baby too although I don't want to rule another out as hitting all the pregnancy milestones would make me too sad to think it was the last time. Apart from morning sickness that is. I would be happy to never experience that again!

Aww hun i understand completely! This is my last baby and the thought of never having the excitement of waiting for pregnancy test dye to run or seeing my fiances face when i tell him we are having a baby, its hard isnt it! I will be joining you in 2nd tri in a week x

Good luck in 2nd tri. Hopefully this is my last baby too. First tri has become a nightmare, looking forward to feeling baby wiggle and enjoying it now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->