• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Ourfate- she's coming for you, sending :witch: :dust: your way just this once.

It's cool that we are all on the same page!!! Deep down i know that i won't get a :bfp: This month because i'm not taking clomid or soy or anything & i don't think i ovulate on my own, in fact i don't even bleed on my own. Provera is "cleaning me out" lol without that, there is no telling when i would have started af...

I might have the same problem, but I'm staying positive. I guess that's why I'm so anxious to poas to see where my OV stands now after using FertilAid. I'm thinking were all gonna be lucky if we stick together like we are now. I'm gonna have oodles of questions.

I need to get some OV tests. You're right tho, I think if we all stick together, we will all be lucky together :)

i feel so left out!! come on :witch: i need you here! so i can be part of the group!!!

lol ourfate, she will come! She just needs to hurry her butt up! I hope she gets to you soon! :)

yes ourfate needs to have the visit.. dont worry she is on her way.. then we'll ALL be there together..

Hope she comes soon aswell, I feel strong cramps now so finger crossed for tomorrow morning!!

ourfate I am sending her your way!!! c'mon witch show up! I am so happy we are all on the same cycle give or take a day or 2 :)

any luck ourfate??? we all was sending her your way fingerscrossed

I hope you all don't mind me stalking you all.

I haven't had the :witch: since February, I had the Depo Shot, and people say to be patient, but I still haven't had AF and I'm tired of waiting!

So I have a doctors appointment on Friday and hopefully I can get the doctor to prescribe me provera and clomid. The Hubby and I are trying to have a baby before be gets out of the military next september free medical woooo!

:dust::dust: To you all!!

Ourfate - you are definitely in the group, no matter what! :hugs: And I hope the :witch: got you.

hazeleyes1556- you sure are welcome hun. I hope you see the :witch: soon as well. Join us!! Good luck, x :dust:

Nothing yet!!!! Ahh hurry up lol. And good luck hazeleyes at your appt

Ourfate - you are definitely in the group, no matter what! :hugs: And I hope the :witch: got you.

hazeleyes1556- you sure are welcome hun. I hope you see the :witch: soon as well. Join us!! Good luck, x :dust:

Thanks!! :hugs:

Good luck at the doc's hazeleyes!

Ourfate - I bet she will show up real soon fx

good luck hazeleyes1556!

Ourfate~ she's coming dont worry... you are appart of this team couldnt see it any other way :hugs:

shes coming, dont worry :)
I hate this!! I really wish this WAS NOT part of the process for having a baby!
I feel like crap!! & naasty!! sorry, had to vent a little :(

oh its ok crystal cause i feel like a train hit me... really hate this but i keep reminding me it's for a baby it's for a baby :)

The :witch: is coming soon for you! I wish it wasn't part of the process either, but it's how our body works. Keep your head up hun. x

how are we all doing? I am cd2 now and just took my clomid, I am trying to feel hopeful x

Hey Lily, I saw you posted on this thread and thought I'd check it out!

I'm also on cd 2 ladies!

How about everyone else?

And I'm taking clomid 50mg cd 5-9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho