Late April Early May 2013 babies. :)

Awww what cuties. Here's mine. :)

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii495/cupcakey-me/0085DA21-45B6-4286-BCDE-9BFAE478CE48-25682-00001CE37A0880EA_zps15658519.jpg

Although she's not quite so cute now. :( Loads of screaming and writhing. We're having it every night at the moment. Darn witching hours!

These babies are so precious!
Foxy--can't believe she's all bundled up! Its hot hot hot and muggy here! And yes he is soo long his legs r as long as my forearm..nearly longer!

Kezzie-tummywise he could still fit newborn but he's in 3 months bc of length. I've started getting more shirt/short outfits in 0-3month bc the 3 month shorts that come with the onesies r HUGE lol poor boy. Just like his daddy.

We are thinking of getting him an exersaucer in the next few weeks...he is mostly holding his head up with only a little wobble..he's not sitting up but wr can put a blanket around him in the seat so he has less flop room...anyone else doing this? I knoe its early but he LOVES being upright and standing on my lap and looking around

Cupcake I LOVE her little outfit! So cute love the colors..wish I could find boy clothes I rly liked...I'm just not super excited about most of the clothes here. We have more of an alternative/rocker style with some color and all the clothes I find just scream "hey im a baby" I wish I could find some bolder patterns like big stripes or stars or skulls or something :p

Cupcake she is so cute. Xx

MrsV I agree on the clothes, Hannah already has a skull vest. I've been looking here ... https://www.alternatots.com/lets-shop/.

We spend so long talking a out the babies (understandably) how are you ladies all doing?

I've lost all my baby weight now but am still a good 3 stone (40lb) overweight. Losing a good couple of pound a week though where I'm BFing and have given up dairy.

I'm looking slimmer but my tummy has a bit of flappy-ness going on at the bottom. :( I hope it eventually goes!

My nipples no longer hurt and I don't need cream or anything anymore. Although I apply it now and again for good measure.

Definitely all healed up down there now. DH and I DTD for the first time yesterday. I was a tiny bit nervous to start so I went on top but it was absolutely fine. More than fine in fact. ;) Although we both kept glancing over to check DD was still asleep.

Weird using a condom again after 2 years without! DH has waited so long he didn't mind at all though. Lol.

Also. I'm getting ewcm and had an almost + opk. :( Hope this doesn't mean AF is on her way back.

I've got a few pounds left to lose but my body looks pretty good considering. Didn't get any stretch marks, though I don't think my boobs will be quite as pert any more! I'm 41 though so think I can cope.

We DtD a few weeks ago and I won't lie, it bloody hurt! Episiotomy has healed on the outside but I think inside it's still really tender. It's lumpy too with lots of scar tissue.
We used condom too. Forgot how hideous they are. I've learnt to live ok on 5 hours of broken sleep though. Never thought that would happen.

I never get time to put on make up and my toenails are unpainted which looks hideous in my sandals. Must make some "me" time somehow to do them.

im doing good, still have 7kg to get to prebaby weight but realistically id like to loose a good 35/40kg to be sexy again :p I have a flabby pouch from my stretched belly and have a huge numb spot on my lower tummy from my c section (though its well above my scar line!). my MG have started going to the gym once a week and i need to start walking again.

I have been blessed with an awesome, content baby. No colic or reflux and has STTN from 5 weeks. easy to settle though she us going through a cuddly phase at the moment during the day but we went out for a day of shopping yesterday and she hapily either slept or sat quietly in her pram. Im always hesitant saying how good she is as i know others are having issues but i am proud of my little girl.

its so bloody cold here, it snowed up the mountain over the weekend and of course the gas ran out last night so Ziva and I are totally wrapped up today.

i cant believe my little Ziva is 10 weeks old today!!!

Attachments

• 1010259_10153006097145691_1627146597_n.jpg
    1010259_10153006097145691_1627146597_n.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
I'm still 10 lbs over my pre pregnancy weight. About 112 but everyone says I look better/more womanly now so I can't complain. My boobs have stayed bigger but I still have a teeny bit of milk in them so idk if they'll stay that way. I need to tone up a bit but just can't work up the energy to get to the gym. Weve dtd once, the day after my 6 week pp appointment. It was fine but since I had just gotten my iud in we used a condom for safe measure..can't wait til we can go without :p but I didn't have stitches or anything down there so I was pretty much healed from about 3/4 weeks

Bee just did 6 hours straight. :)

Yay. Makes up for our crappy day yesterday.

She's just nodding off again after her feed so hopefully we'll get another 2-3.

I cant get a picture loaded of my little boy! Cupcake help...steal one off my facebook for me :p

My little boy is such a character...hes 9 weeks old today already! Hes mostly a very happy content smily baby but becomes the devil child from about 7pm...he gets so tired but will fight it forever! We are trying to get him used to not sleeping with us now, and he hates his crib, so we tried him in his big cotbed last night...and he fell asleep like a dream! Slept quite well considering (though he's a long way off sttn waking up every couple of hours) and came in bed fpr cuddles with mommy this morning :)

As for me, meh :s im back to pre pregnancy weight but need to lose more, im riddled with stretch marks on my tummy boobs hips and thigh, I still get sore down there...but every time I get upset, I take a look at my little boy and know it's worth it x

Hi everyone just caught up on last 3 pages, really love all the photos! Such gorgeous babies! I noticed that no one seems to be having feeding issues (except reflux related) so that's great as hopefully BF is good for those of you that were having problems.

We are doing well but still hard work looking after two and my days fly by apart from when they both cry which then drags! Had a bad day yesterday. Struggling with my almost two year old, she ignores me and when I try to get her to stop doing something she just laughs at me and carries on. It's so frustrating. She starts pre school in sept and I'm hoping that will make a difference to her because she's really pulling tantrums all the time and its just awful!
Apart from that I'm good, lost all my weight but need up tone my tummy up, when I get time to myself which is almost never!
Really nice to see how everyone is doing, will try to get back on more often

We got 9 hours sleep in total! 6 and then 3. :) Yippee.

She wakes up SO happy bless her. Makes the hard refluxy times in the day easier to cope with but I just wish she could be her happy self all the time.

Also - think I've got my period. Bright red bleeding although its not very heavy.

So much for EBF stopping all that.

Hi everyone :) I'm about 10 lbs away from pre-pregnancy weight but I want to continue to lose after that... EBFing will hopefully help with that as it's been coming off easily so far! BFing is going well! I've stopped my night and morning pump and bottle feed ( originally to give my nipples a rest ) and just nurse her all the time now. My midwife thought I had a touch of thrush and had me using my all purpose nipple ointment again, and they are hurting less and less (although they still get angry red at times and it still hurts when she latches once in a while ).

I still haven't been cleared to DTD as at my 6 week appt I was told I have granular tissue & they burned it off with silver nitrate (OUCH - was NOT expecting that ) and at my follow up appt they will check if it is taken care of - if not it will be snipped :( that appt is next Monday.

As for my little Madelyn, she cut her first tooth a few days ago - at 7 weeks old!!!! Can't believe it!

Jay slept from 9pm until 330am!! 6 hours the longest stretch he's slept. Then he ate and after some fussing fell back asleep until 730!! He is so close to sttn i bet he will any day now :D

Still feeling a bit crummy about not bfing seeing everyone's issues clearing up I rly wish I could have stuck it out and found some way to make it work with going back to work..even tho I know logically that wouldve been nearly impossible. Oh well. He is so happy and smiley and silly ♥

I'm glad to hear everyone is on the mend.

BF is going a lot easier for me now. I went to a free breastfeeding center at the hospital and a lactation nurse found the issue right away: incorrect latch!!! I cannot believe 2 lactation consultants (who I paid good money for!!!) didn't catch that. My nipple wounds are healed and the thrush is gone!!!!!! I feel so much better. About myself, my son, everything. It's not a torture fest anymore. I have been diagnosed with vasospasm though - my nipples turn white after a feeding and when I'm cold, it really hurts. I've been advised to apply warm dry heat and take a silica supplement. We'll see how that goes!

We've DTD a few times since my 6 week appt. It STINGS! Especially afterwards :( midwife said I'm all healed so I don't know why that happens. I guess it'll just take time to be normal again.

Great news BFing is all fixed TTC. :)

Everyone said 6-8 weeks and for me at some point between those weeks it just stopped being a drama altogether.

The reflux still makes her angry so we can have a lot of crying some feeds but that'd be the case with a bottle too.

I'm so so so so so so so glad I stick with it after nights and days of crying and telling my DH I couldn't do it anymore.

Now I never want to stop or even express and give her a bottle! Lol.

As for my little Madelyn, she cut her first tooth a few days ago - at 7 weeks old!!!! Can't believe it!

Wow a tooth already that's incredible!! Was she more grizzly in the days before not that you would of been expecting it. My fist daughters first tooth cut at 15 weeks.

Ziva woke up super early this morning at 530am with a super snotty nose. I sucked out all the gunk, feed her and now she is napping. Fingers crossed it was a one off, there's nothing worse then seeing your LO sick or in pain :cry:

Ttc - I wonder if I have that too - my nipples turn white after feeding and hurt when I'm cold too.

Foxy - I figured she was teething bc I could see the white under her gums and she was extremely fussy and drooly. It was a matter of time before one cut through!

Ziva has been super drolly lately and chewing on anything she can get in her mouth, especially her hands. I keep checking but no white on her gums yet!

wow! a tooth already!! what is the average time to cut a first tooth? jackson hasn't even started really drooling at all yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->