Late April Early May 2013 babies. :)

I know she's had a real growth spurt lately, very fussy and feeding constantly from saturday to tuesday. She doesn't really look massive but is long for her age and getting rolls on her legs which I love :) hope she slows down a bit though as I have loads of nappies I need to use up and a couple of outfits she needs to get some wear out of. I've worked out her weight gain from birth to be an ounce a day!

She's just beating Bee. As of Monday she's done 53oz in 56 days.

Little greedy ladies we've got. :)

I love those rolls, Hannah has them and they are so cute! She's only 9lb 13oz at her weigh In Last Friday, but that's good gain in 6 weeks from 6lb 12oz I think, 3lb gained.

oh gosh :s my little boy weighed 13lb 2oz at his weigh in 10 days ago...guess he's not so little anymore considering he's in 3-6mo clothes at just shy of 2 months old...

Wow!! What a chunk. How cute.

Some of our 0-3 are a bit short. Think we're going to go shopping for some 3-6 this weekend.

Does anyone else's LO scream and cry every time you try to eat?! Mine seems to know, regardless of where she is On Her feeding schedule. I just can't eat anything without having to stop and pay her attention. I don't know when I last enjoyed food as I stuff it down to get finished so I can see to her!

My little man weighs in at 13 lbs 7 oz! Up from 7lbs 10 oz. What a big boy! Some of his 0-3 month outfits are getting snug. He wore 3-6 month pants yesterday and they fit - wow!

Lady H - my baby is the same way! I feel like I'm just shoving food down my throat as fast as I can. I never get to enjoy what I'm eating anymore!

It's funny I though Ziva was chubbing up but she sounds little comparatively. She has gone from 7lb14oz to 12lb12oz as of last week! We are still in 0-3 month clothes but Ziva is a shorty like me, measuring only 57cm at 8 weeks!

She has started giggling with her big gummy smile. It melts my heart everytime.

We are about to do our first trip away next week. We are traveling back home to visit family. Lil miss is going to hopefully sleep in her stroller as we have no room in the car to take a porta cot. Any advice for traveling 5-8 hours in the car with a new baby? She is normally good and sleeps in the car.

It's funny I though Ziva was chubbing up but she sounds little comparatively. She has gone from 7lb14oz to 12lb12oz as of last week! We are still in 0-3 month clothes but Ziva is a shorty like me, measuring only 57cm at 8 weeks!

She has started giggling with her big gummy smile. It melts my heart everytime.

We are about to do our first trip away next week. We are traveling back home to visit family. Lil miss is going to hopefully sleep in her stroller as we have no room in the car to take a porta cot. Any advice for traveling 5-8 hours in the car with a new baby? She is normally good and sleeps in the car.

Only thing I've read is that she shouldn't be left in a car seat for more than two hours as its bad for their backs. That's a pain though as you would have to stop lots to get her out and give her a break. However I guess she needs feeding and changing too. Good luck. :thumbup:

i need advice badly, ladies. my baby is going to daycare when he is 12 weeks old (sniff, sniff), and he's 7 weeks old now.
as of right now, he REFUSES to sleep flat on his back in his crib or bassinet. he will ONLY sleep in his swing/bouncer/in our arms. i'm so frustrated, and i don't want the daycare lady to be the one who trains him. i refuse to let him cry it out - he's way too little - but i NEED to get him to sleep in his bassinet or crib by the end of July.
he hates being swaddled. any tips??? i am DESPERATE.
How are you doing with this? Any progress? :baby:

Jayson is smiling and cooing. When he wakes up from a nap or just sees me for the first time in a few hours he smiles real big and goes GOO. Love it :) he is all grown out of his newborn clothes. His 0-3 fit but starting to get too short. 3 months fit well now. I can't believe it. He is just so LONG like his daddy. His last appointment a few weeks ago he was 9lbs 12oz. He's got to be at least 11 now he's a big boy!
https://imageshack.us/a/img69/286/zmv0.jpg

https://imageshack.us/a/img196/2990/mprl.jpg

Thriving beautifully on that formula :hugs: what loooong legs! Cutie :cloud9:

What a lovely boy. :)

I wish we could lay Little Bee flat like that. :( Would make life so much easier.

I know lady h crazy long! His hands r huge too! His middle finger is almost as long as my pinky!

Cupcake--is it bc of bees reflux? :( this mat came with a tummy time pillow you could try getting one like that and prop her head up on it? Then she can still play but won't be flat

Had to share Ziva all rugged up for her first kids party. She was by far the youngest there but got plenty of attention.

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/truscully/C24E862F-D5E1-4D1E-9EFF-67304F8B5DE6-5121-000003B48E1C74CB_zps39d6ab0e.jpg

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/truscully/A48AFCBA-459A-4133-A9F1-0C475D28B1AC-5121-000003B4974CB7FE_zps6667c061.jpg

MrsB Jayson looks sooo long, ziva is a shrimp like me!

Thought I'd share a picture... it was a miracle, sleeping on his back (first time!! he has bad reflux. the chair was on a little incline but it usually doesn't help) and it was 7 p.m. when his colicky hours start (usually until 11 p.m). It only lasted about 40 minutes but it was amazing lol.

Ooh lovely babies ladies!

It's funny seeing Ziva in a snowsuit as its so hot here today and muggy. Jayson is very long like my babies. I'm a shortie so I don't know where they get it from but they always grow out of their sleep suits lengthwise before tummywise iykwim. A sleeping baby is always such a blissful thing ttcbean! Hope he starts to do it more and more!

Reflux is a pain in the ass :-( my first boy really struggled. I remember putting him on his playmat with a pillow and a muslin underneath him to start with. I did find that short periods on his back about 1.5-2rs post feed were ok, he would still spit up but the hard surface really seems to help my bubbas kick out their wind, gives them a good stretch and helps them get rid of tension which reflux babies need.
It does get easier with time, unless perhaps theirs allergies involved, I think the first gut maturation happens around 7-9 weeks so things should start to get stronger xxx

Here's my little chunk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 5
Cuuuuuute babies! Better add my little Monkey. She realised today that her feet are hers, wiggling them and staring, it was so cute!:cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2