• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late July buds

the nightmares continue- i dreamed that I froze my cats in tupperware in the freezer then had to resussitate them with a hairdryer

I woke up and was so pleased to see them all!

Got some cramps today but night sickness seems to have subsided. Ive realised I am 19dpo now which is MADNESS! However still feel my heart race when ever I go for a wee in case AF has just arrived.

:)

oh no that's a horrible dream!
Are you guys all going to bed at ridiculous times, like 8-9pm? I am. I love it though because I feel so rested the next day.

Damn doctors haven't called me yet for an appointment. ugh.

seem to be ok later in the evening its just after lunch that I want crumble into a pool on the floor. I am a dance teacher so I have to be motivated!

I thought I'd join you!!
I'm due on the 25th of July.
This is my 2nd pregnancy, but will be my 3rd child, lol!

So, probably like you guys, I read all the posts every day (ok like 20 times a day) and it's kind of blowing me away how much people worry and have anxiety over the pregnancy. I know many of them have worries because of past experiences and they are totally valid, but I was wondering what affect this kind of anxiety has on a pregnancy? I did some reasearch, and although infant mortality is at an all time low in history, women are worrying way more than ever. And one article I read found that women who are highly anxious during their pregnancy give birth to babies who don't sleep as soundly (and that's just what they were able to measure!). It makes me wonder what other negative effects worrying has on both the pregnancy and the baby. Maybe anxiety during pregnancy should be taken more seriously, and us women should seek counciling or meditate or something to help control it.

Anyway, my philosophy for the day! What do you girls think?

I have started worrying today- i had a teeny tiny bit of pink when I wiped and that was it... I was off! Looked it all up, completely freaked myself out convinced its over. Not had anything since, touch wood.

Have taken up making vintage looking pom poms for xmas to calm my worry. It was nice to just sit and stop looking things up and worrying about every tweak and pain i felt.

You should see the search history on my laptop "pulling feeling first trimester" belly button pain first trimester" etc etc

My mum once told me that when she was preg with me she had a row with my dad (bad times) and opened the cupboard and loads of sauce pans fell out. She siad her bump jumped. She blames that time on the fact I used to cry ALL the time.

I think we need to try and be calmer! haha says me.

Oh I'm the same way! My husband probably looks at the stuff I google and thinks I'm nuts.

I think I might try to find a yoga class. A craft is a good idea too...I like making cards, I could make some for Christmas.

Hi girls,

Sorry it has taken me a while to update, have been soooooo busy and super sleepy!!!

Doc's went fine, she was lovely, told me to take things easy etc. ie not to lift anything too heavy etc. Told me I should call and make app with midwife at 8 weeks and she would sort out blood tests etc. I did a urine sample for confirmation but nothing scary at all. I told her that I have been having some uncomfortable twinges in my hip and tummy on the right side, she just said not to worry it is normal to get aches and pains as everthing is adjusting at the moment. She also said that joint pain was common too.

So I'm glad I'm not the only going to bed at 8.30pm. I go up to bed, snuggle in and watch some tv all nice and comfy..... it's great!!

How is everyone?? x

Glad everything went well!
I'm thrilled because I finally have my first appointment with the doctor a week from Wednesday. woo hoo!

Fantastic, I bet you're glad! When I was in the waiting room a lady came in with a tiny newborn baby. Couldn't stop staring!! All I kept thinking is 'OMG, I have one of them in me!!!' lol I've got docs again on he 14th of December. Then midwife shortly after that. It's all go !!

Hi girls, how is everyone doing? My spotting from yesterday hasn't come back...yay. I'm going to assume it was just a broken blood vessel or something. HOWEVER, I will try another pregnancy test today, just to make sure the line is still dark. I know that can open a can of worms, but I don't care :)

2 tests later and everything still looks good :)

Ooo can i join, i think i'm due 23/7 but that may change when i have first scan lol. I didnt even kow this buddy forum existed but look forward to getting to know you all on this incredible journey xxx

Hi Nineena, welcome! Is this your first child?

yup so not really sure what to expect. We were trying for 16 months and had been told by fertility team that i wasnt ovulating, had no progesterone and my womb lining was too thin but we've conceived naturally so shows they docs can be wrong at times!!!!

Just found out coz i'm on anti-coagulants i get an early scan and i'm going next Monday woohoo only 6 more days to wait teehee :)

Hows everyone feeling today? I was nearly sick today but just retched instead. Am fed up of feeling so sick but i know it's a good sign so if it means baby is healthy then i'm happy to feel sick til he/she arrives!!! Oh and i thought we were supposed to be too warm when pg i'm absolutaly FREEZING today am on settee under my duvet i'm that cold

Ooo better post a bit about me....

I'm Christina, 26 been married to hubby Ste, 32, for 16 months and we've been trying for a baby since day before wedding. I'm on life long anti-coagulant therapy for recurrant blood clots so now have to have twice daily injections to keep my blood thin until up to 6 months after birth. Live in North West England and have 2 gorgeous house bunnies. I'm a mental health nurse and hubby is training to be an accountant. This is our 1st baby and so we're very excited but scared too.

Lauren you poor thing how are you coping with hubby being away i think i'd go crazy lots of hugs for you hun xx

wow that's excellent it all happened naturally! How will the anti-coagulants effect your pregnancy? Do you just have to be monitored more closely?

My husband is still here now...but he'll be gone for training in California for 6 weeks in January/February...then goes to Afghanistan from May to November. i'm not really sure how I'm going to handle it all yet, because this is the first tour he's had since we started living together! Hey, I guess this is what I signed up for!

I really haven't had any nausea...which is good, but yet I think I should be having it, you know? I can't win! :)

Hi everyne - i'm 18 and my partner is 21. Im due around 5th August.Im training to be an accountant and my partner is at university doing management and logistics for cars.
I live in Darwen and soon moving to chorley - UK. This is our first baby and im absolutely shitting my pants :(

Early scan on the 9th :) xxxx

Hi everyne - i'm 18 and my partner is 21. Im due around 5th August.Im training to be an accountant and my partner is at university doing management and logistics for cars.
I live in Darwen and soon moving to chorley - UK. This is our first baby and im absolutely shitting my pants :(

Early scan on the 9th :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->