• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late July buds

hi im kelly im 24 and live in bradford uk

i already have a little princess lilly is 20 months and expecting bump no2 im not 100% on thedate but late july could i join. xx

yay! Welcome Kelly and Lotty :) I'll close the thread to any new people and see how the chat goes with the numbers we have now.

Kelly your daughter is adorable! Going to have a boy this time? :winkwink:

Hi kelly.....im here too :D lol Yeah are you hopin for a boy this time. xxx

I dont know if any of you have felt this but as i type i've got a pain like stitch in the right hand side of my stomach, not too sure if this is cos im hungry :( ooooohhh i just want my scan next week :( xx

i bloody hope soooo... lol no im ok as with any sex as long as healthy....

well i will letya no how im doing so far...

so this bump wasnt planned but not unwanted lol...... so im unsure of the dates

i have confirmed with my drs last friday and she dida test there and then to confirm.

and wrote note for my midwife so waiting for her to contact me and also put a note for a dating scan also waiting on that lol...... i have some slight nausea but not actually sickness had some runs and constipation lol and some bloating but thats all for now... oh and im hungry all the time lol

my ticker is only an estimate as i feel left out with out one lol xxxx

Hi lotty....welcome :) Can i ask how come your having your scan at 6weeks? I would love to have a scan before xmas. I keep getting pains in my stomach, not really sure what it is. they not too painfull tho. xxx

I dont know if any of you have felt the same, but as i type i have like a stitch kinda pain in my right side of my stomach. Don't know if this is normal or if its cos im hungry :| any help??

xx

I dont know if any of you have felt the same, but as i type i have like a stitch kinda pain in my right side of my stomach. Don't know if this is normal or if its cos im hungry :| any help??

xx

Hi lotty....welcome :) Can i ask how come your having your scan at 6weeks? I would love to have a scan before xmas. I keep getting pains in my stomach, not really sure what it is. they not too painfull tho. xxx

Sorry for all the repeat posts, my internets having a fit!! Weather i think :(

Its because i had a bit of spotting on thursday, so i think its just routine to make sure squishys ok. I really hope so, but the pains gone to my left side now :(

x

wow that's excellent it all happened naturally! How will the anti-coagulants effect your pregnancy? Do you just have to be monitored more closely?

My husband is still here now...but he'll be gone for training in California for 6 weeks in January/February...then goes to Afghanistan from May to November. i'm not really sure how I'm going to handle it all yet, because this is the first tour he's had since we started living together! Hey, I guess this is what I signed up for!

I really haven't had any nausea...which is good, but yet I think I should be having it, you know? I can't win! :)

Basically theres a slightly increased chance of placental detachment but it's very rare i just have to be a bit careful and not lift things andwell rest lol luckily i'm off sick (not coz of PG) until Jan anyway so i should be just going into 2nd tri by then. Apparently i can have a natural birth too which is good. Seeing the anti-coagulant pregnancy clinic next week for early scan so going to go armed with a list of qs for them lol.

My friend is 7weeks gone and she doesnt really have ne nausea just heartburn. We're all different that's what's great about life hehe.

Good job you've got BnB to keep you occupied. Do you have lots of family and friends near by too??

I dont know if any of you have felt this but as i type i've got a pain like stitch in the right hand side of my stomach, not too sure if this is cos im hungry :( ooooohhh i just want my scan next week :( xx

I had REALLY horrid stitch all day on Saturday, was doing my friends head in coz we were shopping and i kept moaning and wanting to sit down

Hiya everyone :) you'll have to forgive me if i get people's names wrong initially i'm like a fish recently.

I know this is really early to ask this question but has anyone been tempted to go looking at baby things like prams and cots etc?????

I think the stiches are either a growing uterus or lovely constipation and gas! But it sounds pretty normal from all the posts I've read. Especially that it's moving, sounds like bowels to me :)

I have some friends here now which is great, but no family. I'm just going to demand frequent visits!

Hiya everyone :) you'll have to forgive me if i get people's names wrong initially i'm like a fish recently.

I know this is really early to ask this question but has anyone been tempted to go looking at baby things like prams and cots etc?????

No, but I have my baby names picked out already!! hehe. how about you guys?

No, but I have my baby names picked out already!! hehe. how about you guys?

I have names but my mum said i was immature for picking names now, especially as i've been spotting.

I have also bought one baby gro, and thats it. But we have friends and family that have cots and prams for us so we're fine for them,

And dont worry, i think we're all like goldfish at the minute.

Stupid question, but can you eat donner meat? cos im deciding what to have for my tea and thats reeeeaally appealin to me lol xxx

Yeah i was looking at cots, prams, car seats, high chairs, all sorts at the weekend. Its so exciting, even tho its still really early, no harm in looking tho is there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->