Late July buds

Excellent! I missed your update too. Glad everything went well!

Evening girlies how are we all getting on?

Moggy i love your scan pic it's so cute :)

Are we all in 2nd tri now????? Well went ogling (and pricing up) prams and cots in Mothercare and have fell in love with the Silvercross linear freeway and just want a pine looking cotbed it was lovely and when i went round to my mum and Dad's they said they'd buy the cot for us hehe :) Has anyone else started looking for bits and pieces yet? xx

we have most of the big stuff from Mogster so we will just need to get nappies, some clothes etc, he is currently in a junior bed so we have both the crib and the cot free.

Think the cotbed we went for is called Jamestown - it was from Mothercare, we also had the crib from Mothercare and found it fab, we didnt have a moses basket as we used the carrycot in the day or a bouncer chair for him to sleep in, think we will do the same again this time.

Got out my maternity jeans already and today was day one of wearing them, the elastic tags are both on button 6 so plenty of space for me to grow, bit more comfy on the waist than my usual jeans.

Going car shopping tomorrow AGAIN! Having a nightmare deciding which car to change to, we just want our car with a bigger boot - going to check out some and test drive a few to see how they run, so confusing cos you find a car you like then there are so many different variants in terms of spec, engine size etc - just know we want to have a dark navy or black or dark grey one! Any ideas?

Hi girls!
I went over to 2nd tri this week...I was ready for some new conversations!

I bought my crib this past weekend...my parents bought it for me as well. I love it! I'll wait until hubby gets home and we can assemble it together. Other than that all I bought was a breast pump that I found for a good deal on ebay.

Moggy what kind of car do you have now? Not sure what the popular cars are in the UK, but I always buy Toyotas because they're so reliable. We have a Highlander SUV...which will be a good "family car"...kids, dogs, whatever!

So are you guys feeling any fluttering yet? I thought I have felt it a few times, but I second guess it...wondering if it's gas or something!

we had a toyota but have today bought an Octavia VRs! It is lovely and a really funky blue :happydance:

Popped into 2nd tri but still feels wierd, not sure when I can go over but I thought as box 4 why not?

Oh good, congrats on the car! You're 2nd tri now...go for it!

Hiya ladies, sorry ive not been around, been feeling pretty naff last few days with these really bad headaches and my morning sickness seems to have come back :(

Awww got all gooey today in Next buying my friend some neutral baby clothes coz she's due in 4 weeks, cant wait to go shopping for our lil bump :) And i bought some maternity trousers today they're supposed to go under the bump but well they dont at the min, think theyre too big lol least they should last til i'm ready to pop. MY friend gave me a load of maternity jeans and afew tops a few weeks ago and they seem really comfy but ive not washed them yet so not been able to wear them.

Oooo my hubby wants an Octavia they are beautiful cars, i've got a company car thats due for renewal next Jan and have been thinking of whether to get a bigger car or not, hubby's got a picasso so his is a nice size anyway so not too sure but we've got plenty of time to think about it.

Awww Lauren what's your cot like? I really want to start buying things but A we havent got the money yet and B hubby wont let me til i'm about 28weeks, i'll be climbing the walls by then. Oooo i "think" i've noticed people looking at me as if to say is she pregnant or not which im quite impressed about as i'm a size 16/18 and Lauren as for the flutters i've been getting lots on all different parts of my tummy, first thought it was gas but then it was in the wrong place and it seems to be of an evening or when im sitting quietly, doppler showed a good h/b of 165 on Tuesday too :)

Anyone got anything nice planned for the weekend? We're going out for a meal with my friend and her hubby who's 36wks pregnant tomoz so that should be nice and i think we're shopping for our niece's 3rd birthday present too :)

Hugs xxx

Hi girls! Sorry about the headaches nineena :( My headaches got worse about 2 weeks ago, but so far are manageable. I love putting cold packs on my head!

The crib is cherry wood...it's pretty!

All my visitors are finally gone! I have the house to myself tonight for the first time in over 2 weeks...I can't wait to relax!

Evening girls hope you're all doing well.

Sorry not going to be a long post but just wanted to say hi. Havent been coming on recently coz ive been so very tired and in bed by 8pm, hope it doesnt last too much longer

hugs xxx

Hi girls, people have been busy! hope all is going well
xx

2 weeks and 1 day til what moggy????????

oh i am so on another planet lol Lauren how exciting and not long atall he wont recognise you when he sees you you'll have a beautiful lil bump there waiting for him :)

Well im feeling all lovely tonight, apart from feeling knackered as usual heard lil bubs hb really loudly tonight on doppler and been getting loads and loads of flutters today, have been getting them on and off for last week or so but today its been going crazy hehe i'm in love :) xx

Thanks girls!! Can't wait until he gets home :)

I started feeling the baby move! kind of like a rolling/tumbling feeling...it's really cool. So when you girls use your home dopplers, are you still hearing the baby really low down near your pubic bone? I'm surprised he's still that low but maybe that's normal? Sometimes he's 1/2 way to my belly button, but usually lower. :shrug:

I find I get the flutters low down on my right side of my tum, cant wait for the kick and the ones that make the bowl move when you rest your cereal on bump!

Great news to share with hubby when he gets home as he can see you face when bubs moves, must be great for him to know bubs is keeping you company whilst he is away. How long will he be home for?

It sounds like he'll be home for 2 whole months! which is more than I orignally thought. Then off to the desert. But....I'm going to stay positive!

I booked all kinds of classes and appointments for when he's home...ultrasound, pre-natal class, labor and delivery tour, breastfeeding class. He asked me if he'd see boobs in the breastfeeding class...for crying out loud, what a perv!

seeing a BF boob with milk squirting cos bubs wont latch properly will soon put paid to the perving! Great that he is home for so long, how long will his next tour be?

One of our best friends is due back from Oman at end of the month, cant wait! He has done ok out there though, it even rained for the first time in over 2 years!!!

Will you find out what you are having at the ultrasound? We are so looking forward to finding out although my little boy is convinced it is a girl in mummys tummy and another girl in his tummy - bless. Dont mind as long as it is healthy and happy boy or girl will do me (and weighing between 6.5lb and 8.5lb would be a bonus for the labour!)

Time is flying past, cant believe we will soon be half way!

Good morning!
Chris will be gone for 6 months. yuk. I'm trying to stay positive.

How cute is your son! Sounds like he's excited for the baby to get here.

Yup we're going to find out the sex. I still don't have a feeling either way...but most people are guessing a girl for me. we will see!

I'm getting good at using my home doppler now. I can find the hb right away...it's so cool to hear (and reassuring).

What's new with everyone?

Evening all :)

Lauren so exciting your man's home soon :) woohoo. When will you find out sex of bubs?

As for doppler mines more towards belly button now but 2 weeks ago it was still quite really low down near pubic bone. Had a listen other night and could hear it moving around in there, it was so funny to hear. Flutters getting really strong now and i "think" i got a lil kick on my left side of belly button this afternoon.

Got my scan on 25th Feb and so very excited, cant wait to see baby again and then we'll amost be half way there, cant belive how fast the time is going, you're right moggy it's scary!!!!

Is everyone having pancake tonight? My hubbys in the kitchen playing chef all excited coz he loves pancakes hehe and ive spent the afternoon in bed coz ive got this stinkingcold that's flying about, still nevermind only got 3 days in work then i'm off for 3 whole weeks wahoooo

hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->