• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late July buds

I have my scan on 23rd too! Maybe we will find out at the same time!

How goes things? When is the big makeover? :hug:

Hi girls,
I just got back from Florida, it was fun. Nineena, sorry the little one isn't cooperating! hopefully next time :)

Evening all :)

How are we all? I'm actually doing well for a nice change hehe, looking forward to scan next Tues, Moggy hope your lil bubs is being co-operative :)

Had my "makeover" on my birthday on 5th, wasnt as big a makeover as i anticipated, they couldnt change my hair much coz it was already cut quite short in a graduated bob so she cut that back in and then they did it with strawberry blonde, copper and chocolate in, looks really natural and then clothes wise i couldnt really find anything so opted for a maternity dress from Mothercare that i now wear for work lmao still i felt great for the day but that was about it :)

Hi all...yay, so we all have scans early next week! Mine is on Monday...I CAN'T wait!!

Everyone be sure to provide scan updates this week!!!

Yours is first......I think girl!

Moglet is soooooo wriggly and kicky at the moment think we may be heading back and forth just to get the anomoly bit done, fingers crossed Moglet flashes though...

What time is your scan today Lauren?

Yours tomorrow Nin? Ours is 10.45am - Im thinking another boy but Mogster is convinced hes having a sister...

It's a girl!!! Things are looking good! :) xx

Good luck at your scans today girls, can't wait to hear!!

Um...oh I'm not good at this, I got my own baby wrong.
I'll say....moggy girl and nineena boy!

Yay!!! Did you just get back? Everything else looking perfect? Congrats!!!

Yay Lauren and moggy so glad youre scans went well :)

We had ours and we having a girl :-D so happy that she was behaving this time hehe xx

We can all go shopping now teehee thats what i plan on doing Sat afternoon :) xx

That's awesome, congrats! So I just had it backwards :)
Yay for shopping!!!!! I already picked up a cute little pink thing yesterday...

Aww Lauren how beautiful is that :) I went for a nap yesterday and came down to find hubby looking at cute girlie clothes online teehee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->