Late July buds

Hiya everyone :) you'll have to forgive me if i get people's names wrong initially i'm like a fish recently.

I know this is really early to ask this question but has anyone been tempted to go looking at baby things like prams and cots etc?????

No, but I have my baby names picked out already!! hehe. how about you guys?

I have names but my mum said i was immature for picking names now, especially as i've been spotting.

I have also bought one baby gro, and thats it. But we have friends and family that have cots and prams for us so we're fine for them,

And dont worry, i think we're all like goldfish at the minute.

Stupid question, but can you eat donner meat? cos im deciding what to have for my tea and thats reeeeaally appealin to me lol xxx

I had donner meat for dinner on friday night, and i must say, i was sitting there thinkin....is this alright to eat? lol it was soooo nice tho!!!! hmmmm....:D

I'm learning a lot of new slang from all you UK people :) ... What the hell is donner meat?!

yeah go for donner meat mmm that sounds yummy, i could just eat a nice chicken tikka mossala mmmmmmm

Theres 1 boys name that Ste and I both really like but i cant think of any for a girl. It's funny coz ive always always wanted a girl and been put off te idea of having a boy so much so that im convinced we'll have 1 i mean obviously i dont mind as long as it's just healthy but it's funny that i cant even begin to imagine girls names lol.

There's 2 fab pram shops about 1/2 a mile from where we live and i'm so desperate to go swooning over them but i know it's far too early. I'm having the same cot that I was in when I was a baby from my Mum .

Think maybe from Feb onwards we'll probably buy lil bits each month to lessen the blow.

iit's lamb meat that's all kind of compressed onto a big stick that gets shaved. Probably only about 2% meat in it though rest will probably be rubbish but it tastes amazing!!!!

Yeah ive got the cot that i was in when i was little, plus the rest of my family have been in it to. Its only a little tiny cot tho, does for like the first 2 months then will have 2 move up to a bigger cot after that.

Hiya everyone :) you'll have to forgive me if i get people's names wrong initially i'm like a fish recently.

I know this is really early to ask this question but has anyone been tempted to go looking at baby things like prams and cots etc?????

Yeah i was looking at cots, prams, car seats, high chairs, all sorts at the weekend. Its so exciting, even tho its still really early, no harm in looking tho is there?

Mothercare have got a fab sale on travel systems at the min lol but TBH i've no idea what's good and what's not lol

lil that's what mine's going to be like, think it's for up to 3 months. But at least it's 3 months of not needing to buy a cot!!!!! And it's lovely for sentimental value

Yeah its so nice to have =) its such a nice little cot too....

i have to get hubby to turf out all of his guitar stuff from the room before we can even think of turning it into a nursery.....he's gutted lol

oh ive been internet browsing at prams lol

i have a cotbed from lilly so am planning on buying her a new bed a big girl one and baby can have her cot dont really want to buy another her cotbed was so expensive

ooooh girls i'm going meeting up with a friend in 2hrs that's been TTC for 18months and was under same fertility team as me am dreading telling her even though i know she'll be over the moon i also know she'll be crushed inside that it isnt her :(

My internets being so slooow :( its usually ok. Well i just ordered my donner kebab and tray of chips, whilst babysitting.....my nephew has been admitted to hospital with bronchillitus so i'm watching the other, the 9 month old. So im getting some practice in :)

Lol. Ebay have a lot of cheap stuff on, well i say cheap - cheaper than mothercare and other extortionate places xx

Aww poor lil boy hope he's feeling better soon. Don't envy you having to change nappies though....i'd deffo be sick!!!

ooooh girls i'm going meeting up with a friend in 2hrs that's been TTC for 18months and was under same fertility team as me am dreading telling her even though i know she'll be over the moon i also know she'll be crushed inside that it isnt her :(

oh god i no how that feels... when i found out i PG with lilly..... 1 of my friends had been trying for 4 year and nothing and 2 of my friends had lost babies one lost a baby at 38 weeks due to his placenta... and another at 34 weeks because he had hole n his bladder and his kidneys didnt work plus some more this was all within weeks of me finding out.... in the end i decided it was best for me to just tell them all... they would of been so angry tofind out from some 1 else but it was so awful i didnt no how to come out and say..... cause i felt like they wouldnt want to celebrate my BFP when grieving for there babies:cry::cry: hope she takes it well tell her you wanted to tell her your self and didnt want any1 else telling her.... she will feel better about that cause she will no you have thought of her. xxx

Oh that's tough... the poor thing :(

i'm going round in 5 mins and we'd both always said we'd tell the other as soon as we found out arghh i'm all nervous but thanks for the reassurance girls and have a lovely evening xx

Aww poor lil boy hope he's feeling better soon. Don't envy you having to change nappies though....i'd deffo be sick!!!

So do i :( they've got him on oxygen atm. Just to help his little lungs. He's only 8 weeks.

Surprisingly the nappy changing hasnt bothered me. But i haven't started with morning sickness yet :) xx

Hi ladies!

Lotty how is your nephew?
Christina how did it go with your friend yesterday?
Nicola how is your brother in law?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->