Late June early July #2 buddies

I know I'd love an early scan to say 'yes you're on your way' lol

Is anyone else feeling sick yet? I'm not awful or anything just knackered and my stomach always feels a bit unsettled until the afternoon. And I'm really really hungry!!! Is anyone else eating more than usual already??

No sickness here yet but definatley the cant be arsed feeling!

Is anyone else feeling sick yet? I'm not awful or anything just knackered and my stomach always feels a bit unsettled until the afternoon. And I'm really really hungry!!! Is anyone else eating more than usual already??

All of the above babe, and I've been feeling sick since 9DPO!! x

No sickness but all the rest. I'm hungry all the time. I've already gained 1.5lbs in 4 days! But I've been slacking on my running/walking everyday and I'm at least eating way healthier than before. I'm tiny (102lbs 5'3") so I just figure that I should eat alot now because when morning sickness hits all probably lose weight- which "isn't allowed". haha

I'm 5'3" too but a bit heavier at 112lbs.. for now anyway! I'm making super sure I get lots of fruit and veg and lots of good carbs, though there's been some bad ones sneaking their way in too :)

I'm 5'3" too but a bit heavier at 112lbs.. for now anyway! I'm making super sure I get lots of fruit and veg and lots of good carbs, though there's been some bad ones sneaking their way in too :)

My OB sent me my dietary information packet which said I should gain at least 5lbs during the first tri and said I had to eat 7-9 servings of fruit and veggies per day and 4-5 servings of dairy. I'm tyring to do these standards which makes me realize that I've never eaten close to healthy haha. I'm lucky if I get 2 servings of dairy in usually. I have to say that these dietary changes, along with an excessive amount of water (I'm alllwayyyys thirsty!) have really helped my skin clear up this week. :)

My OB sent me my dietary information packet which said I should gain at least 5lbs during the first tri and said I had to eat 7-9 servings of fruit and veggies per day and 4-5 servings of dairy. I'm tyring to do these standards which makes me realize that I've never eaten close to healthy haha. I'm lucky if I get 2 servings of dairy in usually. I have to say that these dietary changes, along with an excessive amount of water (I'm alllwayyyys thirsty!) have really helped my skin clear up this week. :)

I'm always thirsty too! Drinking lots - including a couple of non-alcoholic beers in the evening to try and trick myself :)

It's costing me a fortune too trying to eat so much fruit and veg!

I'm always thirsty too! Drinking lots - including a couple of non-alcoholic beers in the evening to try and trick myself :)

It's costing me a fortune too trying to eat so much fruit and veg!

I know! Seriously! I spent almost $150 stocking up with healthy snacks, fruits, veggies, ect... the other night. I'm glad I did, but my husband is going to keal over if I have to spend $50 a week on fruits and veggies alone. Geesh.

I know what you mean lol I can't stop munching on apples!

Hi ladies!! Just got a BFP this am. :) Looks like I'm due July 2nd with my first baby. Any July mommy to be's??

First day I have been nauseous... this early? Im still shocked and confused. LOL

Just been catching up on the last few posts, I am also quite keen on watching my diet. I have been on a health mission in the last few months so I am fitter than I have ever been and want to try and stay active during pregnancy as i hear it helps with labour and symptoms!
has anyone else got AF cramps still? they seems to come mainly when i get stressed or in the evening, they seem to have gone a bit better in the last 2 days :)

How does everyone else feel? Is it anyone else's first time?

I found out 5 days ago and have been in a bit of a whirl ever since. It's so weird, not feeling or looking pregnant but knowing that you are. I've done loads of HPTs since just to keep validating to myself that I'm not making it up and it's really happening!

Anyone else just wish the 1st trimester was over and done with? I'm really nervous that something might go wrong.

This is our first and I feel the exact same way. I too keep testing just to make sure it's real. I'm so anxious for the next few weeks to fly by. I'd be happy with it being even just to 6 weeks for my first appointment! I'm just crossing everything that the next 8 month go smoothly!

Same here!!! Appointement on the 3rd.... done 5 tests so far.... blood test and scan can't come soon enough!!!!!

Still getting some cramps here aswell, seems to be when im moving around alot with my work. Ill need to keep an eye on them to see if i need to change my job slightly.

I have my doctors appointment on the 26th and she'll refer me over to the midwives. I also have a private scan booked for the 2nd Nov to check everything is as it should be.

Yes, it is my first! So it's all very exciting and weird too. I told my parents last night which was great. I just wish I was out of the first trimester. How are you feeling?

It is SO weird, we tried for a year yet we feel so unprepared :) I went for a walk into Mothercare in the week, just got all excited about the shopping. :blush:

My parents are visiting at the end of November so I think we will tell them then,( my mum will guess) I have private insurance so I might try and see if I can convince my gynea that the cramps are a good enough reason to have a scan :) Maybe she will want to do one anyway, I can't wait to see it. (maybe i'll stop peeing on tests then!). My appt is on the 3rd for the gynea, i assume i will get bloods done that day. :happydance:

Still getting some cramps here aswell, seems to be when im moving around alot with my work. Ill need to keep an eye on them to see if i need to change my job slightly.

I have my doctors appointment on the 26th and she'll refer me over to the midwives. I also have a private scan booked for the 2nd Nov to check everything is as it should be.

yes i notice that too, I got them after work too and I have to lift heavy bags of dog food or dogs at the vet so I think I will say I hurt my neck/back and can't lift them this week. I am only doing it part time so after next week I don't work there so much. (i was covering for someone on holiday)

I am due June 25! I am so glad to find this post! I have tons of symptoms, tired, hungry!, going to the bathroom frequently, sore boobs, cramping, diarrhea, lower back pain, and I just had my first moment of nauseousness. I am looking for a buddy too! I have an iPhone if that helps with texting/apps/etc.

So glad to have so many bump buddies! Speaking of bumps, anyone else have huuuuge boobs? I was a 30e before so am pretty worried about how big they're going to get. I am turning into Katie Price already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->