Late June early July #2 buddies

Sorry not been on here for a while, how is everyone feeling? I have my booking in appointment with the midwife on Wednesday im so nervous. Im a little worried that i dont feel pregnant enough. The only symptoms i have is sore massive boobs that im forever popping over the top of my bras and the odd cramps. You would think that this being an unexpected number four that i wouldn't worry as much but i think it gets worse the more you have. Do any mummys with number 2 or more on the way worry that they won't be able to give their little ones enough attention when the baby arrives. I went through this in my last pregnancy and now going through it again.

Hi!!!
Anyone else with really painful cramps? how painful is not normal? I am getting worried.
No MS yet but no feeling like eating certain food that i normally love.

Shelle the only symptoms I have are the boobs and numb arms, I otherwise feel normal!
Im not sure how much cramping is normal, its not something i really suffered with and havent this time either.

Hi!!!
Anyone else with really painful cramps? how painful is not normal? I am getting worried.
No MS yet but no feeling like eating certain food that i normally love.

I've had a few cramps - from what I've read, it's very normal and is your cervix stretching and growing. I wouldn't worry, maybe see your doctor just for peace of mind.

I second what the others have said. I have experienced cramps in all my pregnancies and would describe them as a sharp pain that alternates from side to side. Not painful enough to take your breath away but you know that they are there. I have had numb legs come to think of it and not been sleeping well at all i think its due to the increased progesterone.

I spoke to the GP and she wanted to see me urgently. She ruled out urinary infection and seemed a bit concerned how painful my cramps get (this said it is very likely to be due to my slow bowel mvt or trapped winds) but as it comes and goes and i feel normal in between episodes she is not too worried.
She pondered about sending me to A&E for a scan but in the end she says as long as the pain does not start getting worse or lasting longer i should be ok waiting for my gynaecologist appt on Thursday :)

I am due June 22ndish. I haven't been to the Dr yet so that is me just plugging in my own numbers but I am pretty confident in them.

First time pregnant... I am scared. My boobs are tender but not too bad. I have the cramps sometimes. My worst symptom is a horrible rash I have on legs and arms. Really unbearable and NO ONE seems to have this except me! I have been googling like crazy. Most women don't get rashes til much later...

So I worry. But I am excited. Glad to be in this club :)

Can I join you ladies? I got my bfp only 2 days ago and am approx 4 weeks and 6 days. So EDD will be early July.

I have sore/sensitive boobs, feeling slightly nauseous and very tired. And emotional!!

My first preg so looking for plenty of advice from more experienced ladies :) I havent seen my dr yet but called her as I cant go in next week and she it was fine to go in for my first appoint the week after next. Am in the UK so no scan until 12 weeks unless there are any problems.

xxx

Hello ACNEWT and MRS W 11, its nice to see so may ladies due around the same time. Euronova at least you gynecologist will beable to give you some assurance on thursday that everythings ok.

I think sore boobs is the major symptom for a lot of women at this stage of pregnancy. Saying that i woke up this morning and started to feel quesy at certain smells and hope its not the start of morning sickness.

Hello ACNEWT and MRS W 11, its nice to see so may ladies due around the same time. Euronova at least you gynecologist will beable to give you some assurance on thursday that everythings ok.

I think sore boobs is the major symptom for a lot of women at this stage of pregnancy. Saying that i woke up this morning and started to feel quesy at certain smells and hope its not the start of morning sickness.

Yep massive sore boobs here! Actually my colleague noticed this morning! I am glad she is in the secret now as I have started feeling a bit nauseous. Nothing too bad but mainly I feel really hungry but don't seem to fancy any of my normal foods.... Then after I eat I feel a bit heady and queasy...
Going to a party tonight.... Will have to pretend to drink without drinking!

Go for lemonade and tell people its lemonade and peach Schnapps, and make sure its always topped up! So people dont buy you drinks.

Go for lemonade and tell people its lemonade and peach Schnapps, and make sure its always topped up! So people dont buy you drinks.

I kept taking drinks and passing them onto OH :) All went well. I had a coke for the first time one week (i tried to cut all caffeine) and it made my cramps much much better and i actually felt great!!! So I think I might allow myself a coke a day :)

How is everyone doing?

hey ladies,
I had a massive scare and have been rushed today to have an emergency scan to rule out an ectopic pregnancy :(
Had the scan this afternoon and ALL IS PERFECT :) we saw little bean and the heartbeat!!!
Was so emotional!!
We also saw all the poop that is stuck in me! Massive constipation issue.. I AM FULL OF SHIT hahaha
been eating loads of fibres, even taking extra fibres orally, so in the end my doc has recommended lactulose to try and help.
If you wanna see a picture, check my journal : https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-pregnancy-journal-little-bit-preggers-2.html
OH and I are so so happy and relieved!!! been a bit of a stressful 48 hours!!

Full of shite :haha:

What a scare that must have been but glad all is okay!

I had a scan done today aswell and also got a heartbeat :D

yeah!!! that is such a relief!!! I feel so much better about things going well now.. i know it's still early days but the stats are definitely on our side now :)

Your girls are so lucky having a scan so early on it must be so reassuring. I managed to pick up my last babies heartbeat at about 10 weeks with a doppler which i threw away. I might buy a new one just for reassurance. Will you still have scans at 12 weeks?

yes that is the most important scan as it measures all sorts of important things.
I am not sure i would have had a scan that early if it wasn't for the terrible abdominal pains!
i wanna get a doppler later on...(i want all the gadgets :))
I went private (my insurance will pay back) but i was surprised it was only £130... on harley street! I think if it had not been prescribed i might have spent the money.

Mine was a private one at only £25! We had to travel an hour away by train though, but even after the rail fare it worked out cheaper than getting it done in Glasgow!

I have a a doppler aswell from LO and same, found the hb at 10 weeks. Im alot slimmer this time around so im optimistic ill find it again around then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->