Late June early July #2 buddies

So glad to have so many bump buddies! Speaking of bumps, anyone else have huuuuge boobs? I was a 30e before so am pretty worried about how big they're going to get. I am turning into Katie Price already!

OMG I am there too! I am a C/D cup normally but mine have gone ginormous!!:blush:
And they are so sore!! I went to buy some tank tops with bra-shelf to sleep in as there is no way I can sleep without any support now!

Anyone knows if they just keep and keep growing or they might stop and have another growth spur before birth?? If they keep growing throughout I am a bit worried!:dohh:

Thye might grow a little more after birth when the milk comes in

Yep, mine are sore too. They're like huge swollen basketballs! I bought a couple of sleep bras from JoJo Maman Bebe that are good but too big at the moment. Though the rate I'm going I'll be able to wear them soon. I think your boobs keep growing through the 1st Tri then when you've had the baby they go huge to prepare for feeding. Mine are literally going to be like car airbags, I won't even be able to see my baby let alone feed it.

Yep, mine are sore too. They're like huge swollen basketballs! I bought a couple of sleep bras from JoJo Maman Bebe that are good but too big at the moment. Though the rate I'm going I'll be able to wear them soon. I think your boobs keep growing through the 1st Tri then when you've had the baby they go huge to prepare for feeding. Mine are literally going to be like car airbags, I won't even be able to see my baby let alone feed it.

Sorry this made me giggle :) although there is nothing too funny about huge painful boobs :(

Sorry this made me giggle :) although there is nothing too funny about huge painful boobs :(

To be honest, they're not that sore at the moment. Just massive, people would pay good money for these babies. They're starting to get a bit veiny though which is really attractive.

Hi ladies!! Just got a BFP this am. :) Looks like I'm due July 2nd with my first baby. Any July mommy to be's??

First day I have been nauseous... this early? Im still shocked and confused. LOL

Hello everyone! And hello BabyCakesXo!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PREGNANCIES! :happydance:

I just got my :bfp: today and the reality hasn't set in yet. I was 15DPO when I tested. Got a faint line this morning on a $ store test, then 10 hours later I tested on a Wondfo and it was much darker. I just stopped BCP on Sep 29, so I didn't think I would ovulate so soon! But here I am!

BabyCakesXo, wanna be bump buddies? :friends: I'm supposedly due July 1st with my second.... But i have yet to get a scan. What country are you in?

I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :flower::flower:
And like others were saying, let's get this 1st Tri over with so we know we're sticky!

Anyone else on here have hormones driving them mad? I am so so angry at the moment, it's like PMT but 10 times more. I am getting so easily stressed and wound up by things and find myself wanting to punch about 5 people a day (I am not a violent person btw, just in case anyone is worried!!).

I am not aggressive but definitely have ups and downs. I go from looking at pregnancy clothes online to being completely freaked out that things will go wrong!
I have never felt like time could go SO slow. I am only just going to be five weeks tomorrow and it fells like it will be eternity until I get to see my doctor next week than probably wait for blood results and finally hopefully have some reassurance all is normal!
Going a bit bonkers about the wait...

Finally 5 weeks today... This has officially been the longest week of my life!!! Still 9 more days before my doc appt!! I celebrated by peeing on yet another test and watch te line go nearly darker than the control line... So far it is the only thing that eases my nerves... It feels as if I have something tangible to see (well apart from my enormous breasts!!!) x
How is everyone doing??? Any news? Xxx

I saw my gp today and got another test done, it was very quickly positive which im happy about and reassured for another week :lol: Shes referred me onto the midwives so just need to wait to hear from them now.
I have a private scan booked for next weds im eagerly waiting for the days to pass for.

Yeah can I join? I'm 5 weeks 1 day pregnant today with #2!! I'm due June 26th. First appointment will be Dec 2 at 11 weeks! I'm super excited! congrats to all!

Is anyone else getting the flu jab? I had my first Dr's appt yesterday and they had loads of posters up for it if you're pregnant. I got it done but am now worried because it's the first trimester. The NHS assures that it's ok but I can't help but worry.

i will definitely get it done but hope to wait at least until 8 weeks.... or a first scan.... i don't know why but i guess it's psychological!

I did not get the flu shot my first pregnancy, and I will not get it this time. (I was pregnant from July-April). I am a SAHM, so I do not feel like I need one. However, if I did have an outside job where I was around all types of people, I would think about it.

But even with my first pregnancy I was attending University, and I was around a bunch of people, and I didn't worry about it. Never got sick during it either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->