Late O- How to pass the time

And I took that quiz, I got "creative" which I already knew 8]

I got "discovery" which suggested the hobby "going on archeological digs" - really? That's a hobby??
Also model building which I do actually think I would like but I have a lot of clutter already so I would hate to have to figure out where to put the models once I built them.

Haha DandJ, I've seen that video - sooo cute and hilarious/sad! Sweet lil' guy!

Ooh, archaeological digs sounds like a pretty legit hobby! :D and probably very expensive ha! Model building would be pretty neat...but yeah, not if you have clutter :p Are you guys in an apartment? I remember seeing you lived in NYC...never been there but I imagine housing can run pretty small!

AFM: Big temp dip this morning...but I'm hoping it'd from the lack of sleep I got. Hubby and I and six of our friends stayed up playing video games until 3AM! We NEVER stay up that late, I felt like I was in high school again! ;P I temped at my usual time, 6:45, so just barely got that 3 hr chunk of sleep, but hoping it still got thrown off and wouldn't have otherwise been that low... but then again, trying not to rely on my temps too much.

I forget, what CD are you ladies on?

Caringo -
Do your temps tend to dip when you get less sleep? I know I only started temping this cycle but mine seem to pretty consistently go HIGHER with less sleep.

I am on cd9 of a who-the-heck-knows how long cycle. Really struggling to figure out what day to start using my digi OPKs on since there are only ten in a pack and the box said start between today and cd12 but I didn't get a pos until cd23 last month. But I started the vitex this month...

And yes - our apartment is considered big compared to our friends many of whom only have 1-2 rooms. We have 4. People not from the city think it is tiny though.

I agree with Mint, when I get less sleep my temps are a lot higher. Do you check your cm too (I forgot) or just temp? Ooo what kind of video games???

@Mint; Wow, I think having a 4 bedroom apartment in NYC sounds pretty big/generous to me!

I'm on CD5...

Haha! 4 bedroom! No way! 4 ROOMS!

Technically it is a one-bedroom but it passes for a 2-bedroom in NYC. The 4 rooms are currently bedroom, living room, office, and eat-in kitchen, plus a long hall, a short hall, a bathroom, and a decent amount of closets. The office can be half turned into a nursery for a baby but the apartment won't really be big enough for an older child since DH works from home half the time and really needs to have an office. Also our dog is quite large and will need her own space separate from a baby/child for safety.
My DH and BIL are painting the kitchen right now and I am not sure why he is bothering since we can't stay here that long...

Oh, ha! I was about to say 4 BR is lucky and must be quite expensive! That size seems about right and still lucky to even have separate rooms. Are you guys planning on moving any time soon since you're trying to have a LO? What kind of dog do you have? :)

Yes exactly, plenty of our friends just have one big room or just a lr, small bedroom and kitchen nook.
The original plan was to move before TTC but we realized that wasn't going to happen and didn't want to wait any longer. Now we figure we have a year or two from the time of a BFP (since a baby can just sleep by our bed anyway) to figure it out).

Our dog Lexi is a big mutt.
Want to post a pic but in the middle of laundry so will have to do so later if I remember.
She is mostly good with kids but gets weird occasionally like she doesn't like it if they go near her bed so we'll have to work on that.

Do you have pets DandJ?

Ah, so painting now isn't that bad of an idea if you will be there for another year or more. Paint does wonders for a room!

D'awwws, mutts are cute! Do you know what kind of mixed breed she is to make her a mutt, or just a plain mutt? Lol.

We have a kitty named MacGyver. He's an indoor cat but so very loving and cuddly :)
https://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/outbound-distilleryimage3/t0.0-17/OBPTH/00a59190f61d11e186fe22000a1de753_7.jpg https://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/outbound-distilleryimage4/t0.0-17/OBPTH/ff0c86261cc311e381f122000a1fbafb_7.jpg https://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfp1/outbound-distilleryimage0/t0.0-17/OBPTH/8484f54e177511e3aeb522000a9f14e4_7.jpg

I have a lot of pictures of him since I don't have kids yet :p

Hi, I'm still waiting!!! If I'm due to o Tuesday should I be seeing something on an opk by now? Wasn't able to temp today either as I was awake most of the night :(

I would expect that you'd have two lines, but that the test line would be lighter than the control. But I always have two lines, so maybe that's why. Have you taken OPKs before or is this your first time? Sorry, it's hard to keep everyone straight!

I did them last month and got lines, but I'm getting nothing yet this time :( hope it's not an annovulatory cycle!!!

Fruitee - could your urine be diluted? The only time I get no lines at all is when I haven't held my pee very long or I have drank too much liquid.

Also - back to old topics -here is my dog:
https://s2.postimg.org/hfogt715l/Lexitriomed.jpg
screen shot windows

Also I am actually so! glad DH and BIL painted the kitchen! It looks amazing and they made one wall chalkboard. I went off my AD/HD meds to TTC so the chalkboard wall is to write big to-do lists on that I can't miss! So sweet!

Woo, lots to catch up on! :)

Caringo -
Do your temps tend to dip when you get less sleep? I know I only started temping this cycle but mine seem to pretty consistently go HIGHER with less sleep.

I am on cd9 of a who-the-heck-knows how long cycle. Really struggling to figure out what day to start using my digi OPKs on since there are only ten in a pack and the box said start between today and cd12 but I didn't get a pos until cd23 last month. But I started the vitex this month...

And yes - our apartment is considered big compared to our friends many of whom only have 1-2 rooms. We have 4. People not from the city think it is tiny though.

I have no idea what my temps do when I have less sleep, but the next night (last night) I got my normal amount and my temp was only .01 degrees off, ha, so I think I'm just low right now!

Dang, 4 rooms does seem like a lot for there! On TV it does seem like they're always studios. I really can't imagine living in NYC...there would be so much awesome stuff around, but I'm from the country so don't think I could stand being that deep in the city! Plus...if Hollywood action movies teach us anything, everything terrible always happens in NYC :p but I definitely understand why people love it!

I agree with Mint, when I get less sleep my temps are a lot higher. Do you check your cm too (I forgot) or just temp? Ooo what kind of video games???

@Mint; Wow, I think having a 4 bedroom apartment in NYC sounds pretty big/generous to me!

I'm on CD5...

I do - I got some EWCM today - but I've gotten that so many times during this cycle I don't really feel like it's signaling much. Haha, we were playing Halo 2 - a classic :)

Haha! 4 bedroom! No way! 4 ROOMS!

Technically it is a one-bedroom but it passes for a 2-bedroom in NYC. The 4 rooms are currently bedroom, living room, office, and eat-in kitchen, plus a long hall, a short hall, a bathroom, and a decent amount of closets. The office can be half turned into a nursery for a baby but the apartment won't really be big enough for an older child since DH works from home half the time and really needs to have an office. Also our dog is quite large and will need her own space separate from a baby/child for safety.
My DH and BIL are painting the kitchen right now and I am not sure why he is bothering since we can't stay here that long...

My hubby feels the same way about painting our rental house (I saw your later post about loving it, I'm glad you do!), but I am so the other way - I want to paint EVERYTHING! Haha! I would paint this entire house if we could afford it! :p

I did them last month and got lines, but I'm getting nothing yet this time :( hope it's not an annovulatory cycle!!!

Fruitee hope you get your two lines soon!!

Also - back to old topics -here is my dog:

Also I am actually so! glad DH and BIL painted the kitchen! It looks amazing and they made one wall chalkboard. I went off my AD/HD meds to TTC so the chalkboard wall is to write big to-do lists on that I can't miss! So sweet!

Your dog is so ADORABLE! Love her! Did you get her from a shelter? And chalkboard wall are the best :D

AFM: I'm thinking the 12+ days of brown spotting (including the bright red spotting) was a weird "period". I was reading up on it and some women can get brown discharge in place of a period after an anovulatory cycle. I'm not sure how long most anovulatory cycles last, though - seems like a lot of women have really short cycles when they don't ovulate. I'm holding on to hope, though, that that's what happened, which would put me somewhere between CD 6 (if the bright red blood was the CD 1) or CD 12. So hopefully I will be seeing a temp rise within the next week or so!!

Also...gotta share a pic of my baby too :)

She's such a doll!
DandJ - your cat looks super cute and snuggly :) I miss having cats!

Attachments

• penny.jpg
    penny.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1
  • penny2.jpg
    penny2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2
@Mint; See? Painting anything definitely makes a huge difference even for a short time. Oooohhh, I would love a chalkboard wall but me being OCD, I'd get anal about the chalk dust everywhere x____x;; Your dog is cuuuute and yeah, I can't tell what a mixture of a breed she is.

@caring; Adorable pup! I heard the opposite about anovulatory cycles that they're long, but I can't confirm. Hopefully this cycle is done for you with good results or atleast next cycle will be normal :)

Thanks guys, I've just tested and got a very feint line so fx for tomorrow :) had a bit of discomfort feeling today too :)

Caringo- I heard the same as Jill, that anovulatory cycles are usually longer (not shorter). I hope you're just O-ing later than normal and that it's not anovulatory.

Fruitee- yay! It's coming :)

Caringo- I heard the same as Jill, that anovulatory cycles are usually longer (not shorter). I hope you're just O-ing later than normal and that it's not anovulatory.

Fruitee- yay! It's coming :)

That's good to know - thanks! I think we'll start trying to BD every 3 days and hopefully catch that eggie, if it's still coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->