Late O- How to pass the time

Getting there slowly i think :) big temp dip today, but very feint line on opk

Well I've been scheduled for an ultrasound in about one to two weeks, and going in for a blood PG test today, just to be sure. I will be VERY shocked if the blood test comes back positive, but I'm sure it won't!

Normally I would get it the same day but since I went in right before the lab was closing it'll be tomorrow. I'll post when I get the results :)

Hope you get some good news

My temp has gone back up a bit today so im assuming i o'ed yesterday??? We bd'ed Sunday and Tuesday so hoping that will be enough. So I think I'm back in the tww :)

Praying for answers with your u/s!

Fruitee- if you did O yesterday, you BD timing was excellent :thumbup:

Fruitee - couldn't hurt! ;)

Blood test was neg. Discharge last night started turning pinkish red...not sure if that means anything? Temps are much less erratic and have been slowly going up the last few days...just hope something changes soon!

Good luck caringo - glad you have the us scheduled. hope you get some answers soon.

Hope the us can give you more answers caringo

We didn't bd :( my temp has gone up again today :) looks like i definitely oed

So if my temp stays up tomorrow ff is putting my o at thursday so hope the bding will cover it!!!

So I got peak OPK today on cd16! Last month was CD23 so I guess I am not even "late O" this month after taking the vitex and b-vitamins! I just hope my temps confirm it and even more so I hope we get to BD today. We are both super tired after a busy week... Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Mint; That's what happened to me last cycle. I usually O around CD21 but I O'd on CD17, so this time we will be BDing earlier to cover all our bases.

Hope you two get to BD too!

Fruitee- yay for O! I hope your temps stay up- GL this cycle!

Mint- vitex is apparently amazing. I'm glad you O'd on a more average day this cycle (you and Jill both!) now get to BDing!

So I got peak OPK today on cd16! Last month was CD23 so I guess I am not even "late O" this month after taking the vitex and b-vitamins! I just hope my temps confirm it and even more so I hope we get to BD today. We are both super tired after a busy week... Good luck to everyone still waiting.

That's great news :happydance:

Fruitee- yay for O! I hope your temps stay up- GL this cycle!!

Thank you, I'm just hoping we didn't bd too early

Yes but late! We both fell asleep early then woke up and BD'd around 2am. I was a bit worried since I had gotten my peak OPK at 8am and that was more than 12 hours that I could have missed the egg. But my temp didn't go up today...so...maybe today is O day? In which case good timing. Just hope my temps really do show O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->