Learning to drive and new drivers!

Good luck everyone! I've finally started plucking up enough courage to start reversing into my drive- funniest thing the neighbours have ever seen I should think! On average it takes me about 3 times :lol:

... but practice makes perfect!

Helloo ladies! I keep forgetting about this thread. I had another lesson the other day and did my left reverse, and she said she had never seen someone do it so perfect first go! :happydance: She praised me loads that lesson so I feel more confident now. Ive done all of my manouvers now. Now we're moving onto the independant driving! Im booking my theory in a couple of weeks too :) xx

I had my second test on friday and PASSED woop woop.... I hit the kerb on both my manouvers and was convincd i failed but he said you can hit the kerb u just dont mount it lol... i think i was very lucky to be honest but either way i PASSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I had my second test on friday and PASSED woop woop.... I hit the kerb on both my manouvers and was convincd i failed but he said you can hit the kerb u just dont mount it lol... i think i was very lucky to be honest but either way i PASSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Congratulations thats brilliant :thumbup:

How's everyone getting on? Its all gone quiet in here! I had an ok lesson last night but I done some proper stupid mistakes and then had a go at my instructor!! Ive decided I hate hills they make me stall!!!! X

I hate hills too - my dad even suggested an alternative route to his house because there is a mega hill with traffic lights = hill start of doom :haha:

ive booked my test for the 1st of november :)

Good luck!!!!

Good luck everyone! I've finally started plucking up enough courage to start reversing into my drive- funniest thing the neighbours have ever seen I should think! On average it takes me about 3 times :lol:

... but practice makes perfect!

Love it - I can reverse onto our drive great if DHs car is already on there (which you would think would be harder :haha:) but when its empty I make a right pigs ear of it :haha:

Helloo ladies! I keep forgetting about this thread. I had another lesson the other day and did my left reverse, and she said she had never seen someone do it so perfect first go! :happydance: She praised me loads that lesson so I feel more confident now. Ive done all of my manouvers now. Now we're moving onto the independant driving! Im booking my theory in a couple of weeks too :) xx

Well done on the left reverse, I was pants at that - how is the independant driving? I can't imagine how awful I would have been at that :dohh:

Well done that is fabby!!!!!

AFM I drove over to Manchester on the motorway on my own (even without my SAT nav as it died :rofl) for the first time this week. Scary stuff. Especially when Dylan started crying JUST as I got onto the M1 coming home and hit mega traffic.....arghhhhh!!!

its not too bad what Ive done so far, they either give you 3 directions at a time e.g. they will say "I want you to turn right at the end of this road, then follow that road and take the 2nd exit off the roundabout, then turn into the 2nd road on the left" something like that and they will do that for ten minutes only giving you 3 directions at a time. OR they will tell you to follow the road signs to a certain place and you will be expected to do that for ten minutes. Ive only done like 5 mins of it so far but im crap at remembering directions!!! Im hopefully booking my theory on thursday :D x

Ooooh I want to practise that :)

I had a great lesson today :dance: feeling so good about it

Lesson night tonight! Last week was pretty shit i hope tonight is better x

i had 2hr lesson 2nte first hour was bad 2nd hour brilliant lol, x

good luck for your theory :)

glad your lesson :)

Good luck for your theory sophie!

Everyones lessons going ok? I had to drive OHs car the other day - so different to mine it was a disaster :haha: bunny hopping all over the place :dohh:

Can someone explain a box junction to me please?? I just dont get it. Ive been told different things and im really confused. x

Can someone explain a box junction to me please?? I just dont get it. Ive been told different things and im really confused. x

https://www.2pass.co.uk/boxjunction.htm

hope that helps, ive not came across any of these, had to google the answer

thanks for the link hun, will read over it properly when I havent got LO hanging off me haha. There's loads of box junctions around here xx

Ive had to change my theory to the 22nd October instead of the 14th, because I cant do thursday cuz Im on my course all day :dohh: x

gives you more time to practice, ive had to rearrange my driving test cause the royal mail lost my licence in the post, its now the 15th november

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->