Learning to drive and new drivers!

Ha good idea! Im really struggling with my bloody steering i cant get it right at all! I struggle going round sharp corners and tend to go too fast going round them! Im going on a car park next week apparently to practice! I feel proper stupid that the one thing thats pretty essential i cant do right x

nah your not stupid at all!! :)

try feeding the wheel round. Pull it to turn left with your left hand and run your right hand over it.

sorry i know that makes like no sense :(
x

Just got back from my driving lesson... I'm calling him this week to book my test as soon as I've worked out days and times, etc!

Did parallel parking for the first time, and it was good.. yay. So my test should be around the 1st/2nd week of April - so only about 4-5 lessons away. Eek!

ooohhh lauren kate thats good!!!the actually build up to your tests always the worst bit :(
xx

Haha don't tell me that! I should have a date by the end of this week. Then I know how long I have to worry. :haha:

nah your not stupid at all!! :)

try feeding the wheel round. Pull it to turn left with your left hand and run your right hand over it.

sorry i know that makes like no sense :(
x

No hun it does she taught me that but i just cannot get the hang of doing it :( i get so frustrated x

:( not good

good news on my front, mum has been looking around for cars found a nice one that is gona empty my whole bloody bank!

anyone know how much itl cost to switch disability tax for just tax?x

Hiya everyone,

I am 21 and have been learning to drive for the last 3 years. took some time off for an operation and have now failed 10 tests. Some were due to a lousy instructor and some were due to my knee operation. However, due to the failures I don't feel I can sit another test as i'll just fail. Driving instructor, dad and DP all think I can drive very well and should have passed on 4 th test if knee hadn't gotten in the way.

Really don't know what way to turn. I am at the end of my cash, 16 weeks pregnant and my partner doesn't drive either. He's only taken 5 lessons in total which i bought him for his last birthday.

Anybody in a similar situation??

No hun i dont know of anyone in that situation but maybe someone will come along xxx

Hi everyone :) hope you don't mind me posting! I just passed my test second time round yesterday! It was so nerve racking, my legs were shaking when I was reversing and I thought she was joking when she said I had passed!! Good luck with all your lessons and I hope you book your tests soon! :D x

Hiya and congrats on passing your test i bet you are over the moon!!! xxx

Thank you! I think I am still in shock lol. I went driving on my own for the first time on sat it was very strange! Do you already have a car which you are practising in? I can't park to save my life so it's quite nerve wracking having to park at the end of a journey by myself lol xxx

what date did you pass? i passed like 3 weeks ago :) i cant park either :thumbup:
xx

Hi Ladies, can I join you? :D I started lessons at the end of December but only in an automatic coz I am a serial staller! :blush: I love it though, it's so much easier to drive! I passed my theory last week but as the printer broke (SERIOUSLY!!!!) they can't give me my actual results, I had to ring up 3 days later to find out that I had passed and then I should receive my results within 10 working days, so I should hopefully have them by the end of this week. Anyway, I am nowhere near test ready yet so I could be here for a while :hi: xx

:wave: omg how nerve wracking for you! you woulda thought they weoulda at least fixed it etc to try and get your results for you!!! How on earth did you cope?!

I passed on Friday! 5th March. I didn't believe the examiner as I had told myself before I even got there that I was never going to pass! I just couldn't ever visualise myself passing. Can't drive to work yet though as I have to wait for my parking permit :(

KA92, I seriously wasn't impressed lol, how can they not have a working printer in the test centre?? They said as it was a saturday they couldn't get someone out to fix it! It was ridiculous. They gave me an incident number and said if I didn't have the results in the post by tuesday to call up. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and called on Wed and the bloke said that it would take 10 working days, so I think they were just fobbing us off when they said tues! So I'm still waiting, but at least now I know I passed.... unless the bloke on the phone got it wrong!! :( xx

dj i passed on 19th feb i still not driven properly :cry:

and jackie omg how bloody ridiclous! but dont think about like he got it wrong :hug: im sure you defs passed!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->