Learning to drive and new drivers!

Thank you! I think I am still in shock lol. I went driving on my own for the first time on sat it was very strange! Do you already have a car which you are practising in? I can't park to save my life so it's quite nerve wracking having to park at the end of a journey by myself lol xxx

My Oh car is auto so i cant practice in his but we are going looking at a focus tomoz so maybe i will have a car to practice in and drive once i pass (if i pass!) xxx

When is your test? Sorry if you posted that already! It's so strange passing and then driving with nobody sat at side of you! Good though :D x

Ive only done 6 lessons so far so i have no idea when im gonna be taking my test! x

Ohhh ok :) where are you up to in your lessons? My sister is learning to drive now also, she said she met a lorry on a roundabout the other day and it scared her so much she let go of steering wheel! Bless her lol x

Im just starting manouvers tomoz morning! OMG bless her! I have a bit of trouble steering! not really good is it when its quite important x

oohhh i hope your manovers went well, theyr the most excitingly useless bit of driving! lol

x

How was manoevring? I hated them, especially parking!!

Forgot about this thread! Oops. :(

My test is booked! 5th May 9.17am - but my instructor is constantly calling for cancellations, so it could just all of a sudden jump to next week or something eeeek!

Oh how dare you lauren Kate :growlmad: just kidding your tests pretty soon then! You want it sooner?x

Hello everybody :) My test is 6th May. I've had about 20 hours of lessons now, and have another 20 at least booked :lol: I can't wait. I'm learning in an auto (lazy) and I love driving. I had to cancel this morning's lesson because I stood on one of Tegan's toys and it poked my foot and it really hurts :haha: xx

Hello everybody :) My test is 6th May. I've had about 20 hours of lessons now, and have another 20 at least booked :lol: I can't wait. I'm learning in an auto (lazy) and I love driving. I had to cancel this morning's lesson because I stood on one of Tegan's toys and it poked my foot and it really hurts :haha: xx

Ooh our tests could be the same week if mine doesn't get moved!

KA92 - My instructor said if there was a test free *right now* he'd want me to do it, so he wants me to do it as soon as possible! He wants to get rid of me :cry:

Hi ladies!! Good luck to all those with tests coming soon!! Well my manouveres went well really well actually!! Trust me to be good at the least important things!!! X

guys! dont sit your test before your ready

my mum exchanged her 59 plate sVW scirroco for a brand new 2010 VW golf so me and her could share. Its a 1.6

i got a loan of it on Wednesday and crashed. Scratched the wing and bumper and same on the other persons car and did my leg in for a month

mums taken me out twice since wed (sat night and sun) for short burst to get me back driving but its completely knocked my confidence! the car was less than a week old! :cry:

my legs pretty sore atm came out with some cuts on it and badly bruised so iv been advised not to drive for long periods. I can just about manage 15 mins with my mum

insurance company are saying i cant drive til im 21 but my mum said no thats bullsh*t so atm im still insured we're waiting to see how much il go up by :cry:

still in shock almost a week on!

good luck Lauren-kate and others for their tests!

guys! dont sit your test before your ready

my mum exchanged her 59 plate sVW scirroco for a brand new 2010 VW golf so me and her could share. Its a 1.6

i got a loan of it on Wednesday and crashed. Scratched the wing and bumper and same on the other persons car and did my leg in for a month

mums taken me out twice since wed (sat night and sun) for short burst to get me back driving but its completely knocked my confidence! the car was less than a week old! :cry:

my legs pretty sore atm came out with some cuts on it and badly bruised so iv been advised not to drive for long periods. I can just about manage 15 mins with my mum

insurance company are saying i cant drive til im 21 but my mum said no thats bullsh*t so atm im still insured we're waiting to see how much il go up by :cry:

still in shock almost a week on!

good luck Lauren-kate and others for their tests!

:hugs: Hope you can get back into driving soon. How are you feeling?

Thanks hun:hug: I go out wth mum but only do 10 15mins though I really shouldn't do any at all. I don't see me driving alone for ages :cry: still sore but it's healing quite nicely. Any news on your test?

Nope, think I ran out of changes now so it'll definately be the 26th April. I think we're fitting 4 more 2-hour lessons before then so should be ok :)

Not forgotten about you ladies..hope you are ok after your accident hun, get well soon xxx

I have finally received my results!! They came this morning! Ridiculous! I got 50 out of 50 for the multiple choice :amartass: and 47 out of 75 for the hazard perception!

I took the test on 27th Feb so it took almost a month for the results to arrive :dohh:

Thanks shampain and lauren Kate at least youv got these lot of lessons to brush up on anything your unsure of: thumbup: and jackie omg that's a ridiclous amount of time! Have you complained?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->