Leicester Ladies - 25th Feb at Meridian

I've only just noticed that you've changed this to Bumpi's. So, you can count me in!:happydance::happydance:

The only reason I said no for a start is that I can't cope with pushchair and crutches in town, but I have an automatic car, so can drive with vitually no pain as I don't move much. Then it's just a short hobble to Bumpi's. And I love it there!!:happydance:

FoxyRoxie - Meridian is the Leisure park near Fosse Park (M1/M69 junction). It's almost next door to the Vue cinema. Do you know where that is?

oh yeah i no where ya mean now :blush: no chance of me getting there without me brum brum if i get it in time i will be there if not sowwy :(

I would have offered you a lift babe, but im already picking sarah and rosie up, then jayleigh sorry babe x

If you've got a car seat, I can pick you up. I live in Birstall, so not too far from Loughborough. :hugs:

What time are we thinking of meeting btw?

11 suits me great. Charlie goes for his nap after his lunch, so I can come to this, he can eat there, then sleep on the way home.

Sorry girls, i'm not going to be able to make this afterall :cry:
Maybe next time...

If you've got a car seat, I can pick you up. I live in Birstall, so not too far from Loughborough. :hugs:

are you sure huni! im from Sileby so its just down the road from you and wheres this place were going to not heard of it before :blush:

are you sure huni! im from Sileby so its just down the road from you and wheres this place were going to not heard of it before :blush:

Course I'm sure. It's only a couple of miles out of my way, so no probs. Bumpi's is at the Meridian, near the Vue cinema. It's one of those big soft play areas with ball pits and slides and stuff. And there's tables and chairs for us to sit at, and they do coffee, tea, food and bits.

I'll PM you nearer the time to sort out the details.

Can anyone tell me how to get to the place as I have no idea lol!!! x

https://www.bumpi.co.uk/leicester.htm

There is directions on this page hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh