Leicester Ladies - 25th Feb at Meridian

I won't be able to make it until about half 12 as I just realised that I have to sign on at the jobcentre on that day at 11.40am

But I will be there this time I promise

I won't be able to make it until about half 12 as I just realised that I have to sign on at the jobcentre on that day at 11.40am

But I will be there this time I promise

If you dont come I will come and find you and :gun: you :rofl: Joke babe hope your there xx

U wanna bet? eh? ha ha

You can try...it's not hard to spot me and my beached whale look going on ha ha

We went bumpi's on tuesday and non-walking babies are free, any children over that who can walk are £3 and adults are free. Softplay area is great for little ones except for when the big kids invade!! Am gutted we can't make it for this one.

Oh and...
MAKE SURE YOU WEAR SOCKS!!!

We went bumpi's on tuesday and non-walking babies are free, any children over that who can walk are £3 and adults are free. Softplay area is great for little ones except for when the big kids invade!! Am gutted we can't make it for this one.

Oh and...
MAKE SURE YOU WEAR SOCKS!!!
:hugs: hope you can make it next time hun

Ty for prices x

We still up for the meet?
Me & Rosie are looking forward to it.
Whe is coming?
xx

I am, but won't be there till more half 12ish

I just thought...won't it be packed as kids are off school that week aint they??

I never even thought about kids being off. Unless you want to do it the week after, when kids are back at school, and then hopefully lulu can come.

Im not fussed either week I dont have any plans for the week after even though it's my birthday :sad2: xx

:rofl: NO defo not I really dont want to be old :rofl: I just need a day out :cry: get away for a bit you know after everything so please dont cancel it all together xx

Bloomin heck hunni, no way are we cancelling, Rosie wants to meet you :D

Ohhh if we do it the wed's after it'll be the day before my birthday woop

Dawn....we'll have a joint party lol

Ohhh if we do it the wed's after it'll be the day before my birthday woop

Dawn....we'll have a joint party lol

:rofl: if its wednesday it will be 2 days after mine lol and NO party for me I told you im not celebrating getting old :rofl: xx

Shall we do it the following Wednesday then, celebrate BOTH birthdays :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->