Leicester Ladies - 25th Feb at Meridian

ooo yay i can make it then!! woo hoo i love celebrating birthdays (even if it is just the one :wink:) We still sticking to bumpi's or changing location?

ooo yay i can make it then!! woo hoo i love celebrating birthdays (even if it is just the one :wink:) We still sticking to bumpi's or changing location?

:hugs: :happydance: glad you will be able to come woohoo love your new avatar pic huni xx

thanks! she was biting her ducky after the bath, thought she looked cute.
will be good to see you again x

:rofl: Im 28 in 1 week 3 days :rofl: thats old to me xx

Now then - me and you are going to have a falling out if you think 28 is old Dawn. :gun: Add almost 11 years to that, and you'll be entitled to moan like me!:rofl:

So, have we decided then? Are we sticking with the 18th, or moving it to the week after? I'm hoping you stay at Bumpi's as I can manage it to there, I won't be able to make anywhere else due to being such an old cripple.:cry:

:rofl: Im 28 in 1 week 3 days :rofl: thats old to me xx

Now then - me and you are going to have a falling out if you think 28 is old Dawn. :gun: Add almost 11 years to that, and you'll be entitled to moan like me!:rofl:

So, have we decided then? Are we sticking with the 18th, or moving it to the week after? I'm hoping you stay at Bumpi's as I can manage it to there, I won't be able to make anywhere else due to being such an old cripple.:cry:

:rofl::rofl::blush: Sorry dont shoot me please :rofl::rofl: We are now going the 25th as the kids are off school next week so it will be packed and as far as I know we are still going to Bumpi's huni. And your not a cripple hun you cant help having SPD :hugs: xx

The 25th is good for me.

FoxyRoxie - do you still need a lift hun?

So, lets get a list who IS coming:-

Luvbunsazzle + Rosie
ME :rofl:
Jayleigh
Lulu + Bella
Amanda + Charlie

We need others to confirm they can come lol come on girls we dont bite (much) :rofl: xx

I can make the 25th too x
:wohoo: thanks hun, its just my 15yr old step daughter always says Im old :cry: and feel it too especially right now but I will be ok once its over and done with :rofl:

Updated List Of Who Is Coming

* Luvbunsazzle + Rosie
* ME
* Jayleigh
* Lulu + Bella
* Amanda + Charlie
* Jem

for some reason in my head the 25th is ringing bells but might be thinking of march the 25th (rileys birthday) ill have a think and let ya all no lol

I feel really young I'll be one day off 19 when we meet lol

25th is great for me, means I can come on time as well

:rofl: bless ya jayleigh we will have a party for ya :winkwink: :rofl: xx And Roxy you best come girl or else :gun: :rofl: only joking hope you can come babe xx

God Jayleigh now your making me feel old!! lol, im only 21, but god what it was to be 18!!

I know sazzle, i'm only 21 as well (i think! :dohh:) Dawn you better get ready to celebrate cos it will be your '21 again' this year :rofl:

Im so sorry to have to do this girls, but I wont be be able to come, I wont be able to afford to my OH has plans for our money the weekend so I wont be able to come and he is being really moody lately :cry: hope you all have a good time hope to come to the next one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->