Leicester Ladies - 25th Feb at Meridian

It is indeed hun
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Will see you at 10:50 at train station Dawn, but will text you when im on train.

Im looking forward to seeing amanda and lulu again (at least she might not have to hide stuff from her oh this time :rofl:) and meeting you and rosie and jayleigh and jem for the first time :happydance: thats fine sarah huni look forward to seeing you hun i will be there a bit early just in case train is early. I have the toys etc in a bag ready for you hun well for rosie :rofl: xx

i'll do my best to be there as close to 11. I'm on the bus again :dohh: Brake pads have gone on my bloody car but i'm not letting it stop me from making it!! looking forward to seeing you again too dawn, definitely won't be having to hide anything from OH this time. He busted me last time but he just said "Aimz, i know you went to next....its a joint account!" :rofl: oops. At least there's no shops to get tempted by

i'll do my best to be there as close to 11. I'm on the bus again :dohh: Brake pads have gone on my bloody car but i'm not letting it stop me from making it!! looking forward to seeing you again too dawn, definitely won't be having to hide anything from OH this time. He busted me last time but he just said "Aimz, i know you went to next....its a joint account!" :rofl: oops. At least there's no shops to get tempted by

Awww no hun, hope you make it there, and :rofl: to him finding out like you say at least there is no shops to be tempted by :rofl: xx

I'm going to try to get there for about 10:45 ish, that way I can try to get a bigger table.

For those of you who haven't met me, I'm the extremely heavily pregnant one on crutches with a blonde toddler - hard to miss!!!! :rofl:

Rosie decided to give me an early morning wake up call, bless her!! think she is excited!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all

:O!!! i've completely messed up! i thought it was tomorrow.I only clicked when sarah said about rosie being excited! Have only just woken up :dohh: how blonde and completely gutted do i feel?! SHIT SHIT SHIT. sorry girls! Can't make it as i don't even have my car to just jump in and drive up there :cry:

You were missed hun.:hugs: I didn't realise you were bussing it - I could have picked you up if I'd have known.:dohh::hugs:

It was lovely to meet the other girls. Sorry I had to dash off early, but as you could see, Charlie was definitely ready for a sleep! He made it till the M1 before nodding off, and is still asleep now!!:dohh:

Next time I'll have a little baby with me!!:happydance::happydance:

aww thanks! Nevermind, i'll definitely be at the next one and can't wait to meet little Benjamin. Glad you all had a nice time!

We missed you huni, :hugs: was lovely to meet Jayleigh and Sarah and little rosie cant wait to meet benjamin amanda hun xx

Hey girls
Had a lovely time today.
Was lovely to see you Amanda and, Charlie is gorgeous, bless him, he did look shattered.
Jayleigh your bump is gorgeous and your definatly blossoming
Dawny it was a pleasure to see you hunni big hugs

Lulu looking forward to meeting you at the next meet.

Hey girls
Had a lovely time today.
Was lovely to see you Amanda and, Charlie is gorgeous, bless him, he did look shattered.
Jayleigh your bump is gorgeous and your definatly blossoming
Dawny it was a pleasure to see you hunni big hugs

Lulu looking forward to meeting you at the next meet.

Thanks huni, was really nice to meet you and rosie too she is beautiful like her mummy :hugs: thanks for the card its lovely xx

Jayleigh huni, it was lovely to meet you too and you have a lovely bump (not fat :gun:) cant wait til the next one already :rofl: :happydance: Thankyou for my card its lovely xx

I bought my camera as well but forgot to take pics :dohh: next time deffo!!

Was lovely meeting you all, and both Charlie and Rosie are gorgeous!

Lulu you where missed hun! Cant wait to meet you though

Sooo looking forward to next time woo!!

I bought my camera as well but forgot to take pics :dohh: next time deffo!!

Was lovely meeting you all, and both Charlie and Rosie are gorgeous!

Lulu you where missed hun! Cant wait to meet you though

Sooo looking forward to next time woo!!

At least you came this time and see told ya we dont bite :rofl: Im really looking forward to the next meet already which will be once benjamin is here so we can all see him :happydance: cant wait :wohoo: xx

Oh God girls I'm soooo sorry. We've all been poorly in our household and I completely forgot!!!! The OH has got flu like symptoms and I'm the same and Ollie has now got an ear infection! Faith's the only one who is ok *touch wood*. So sorry again I missed it, gutting :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->