Leicester Ladies - 25th Feb at Meridian

After all that at us lot telling us we have to come and u go and do this??? ;)

Hope you can come next time hun :hugs:

Im so sorry I really wanted to come but I really dont know what the matter is with my OH he has been moody and short with me for ages including today :cry: xx

:blush: Can I possibly go on the maybe list?? We have kind of sorted the attitude problem out and he says I should be able to go I really really hope I can I will be :happydance: xx

List of who is coming:-

* Luvbunsazzle + Rosie
* Jayleigh
* Lulu + Bella
* Amanda + Charlie
* Jem + Oli + Faith

Maybe:-

* ME

:wohoo: :yipee: :dance: :happydance: :headspin: guess what?? Im on the definate list try stopping me coming now :rofl: Also jayleigh it will be a double celebration for you not only are we celebrating your birthday but also its the day before your 20wk scan :yipee: I know your not telling anyone the sex but I know your hoping to find out :pink: or :blue: so baby uncross legs on the 26th i will be telling you this on the 25th anyway but thought i would tell you hear too, if your like your mum you need it saying again :rofl: joke jayleigh babe :shy:
So here is the new updated list :yipee: am so excited

List of who is coming:-

* Luvbunsazzle + Rosie
* Jayleigh
* Lulu + Bella
* Amanda + Charlie
* Jem + Oli + Faith
* ME ME ME :yipee: :rofl:

me too! gonna be a good turn out. I've gotta get the bus there but that won't stop me from making it!!

I know im getting the train, then if it's still ok Dawn is picking me up from station

Dawn you bugger ;) ha ha joking hun

Sorry we're keeping it a secret...your all welcome to guess away (I'll bring my 12 weeks pics so you can all try gender nub guessing lol)

Dawn you bugger ;) ha ha joking hun

Sorry we're keeping it a secret...your all welcome to guess away (I'll bring my 12 weeks pics so you can all try gender nub guessing lol)

I say girl have seen your 12wk scan pics and I say :pink: babe xx

:happydance: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :flower: :smug: :wohoo: :lolly: :loopy: I cant wait to see all my bnb :friends: I did actually think when I woke up this morning thinking that it was today and I was going to be late :shhh: :rofl: :dohh: :blush: Im so excited about it hehe :cloud9: ps I have edited this 3 times now as i kept noticing mistakes :rofl: xx

It is indeed hun
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Will see you at 10:50 at train station Dawn, but will text you when im on train.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->