Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Leinzlove I'm same as Madrid :sleep: & :sick: but I am lurking an reading xxx

Madrid your scan is 2 days before mine :happydance: I could have had 13th but hubby off on 15th for C starting school so thought that'd be better than him trying to get another day of x I can't wait but I also don't want it to come fast cause then my baby goes to school :cry: lol x

We're always 2-3 days apart mrskg!! lol. On the 15th we're going on holiday so I couldn't have it any later anyway. Can't wait for these 3 weeks to pass and fast.

Ladies, lurking is fine. I just was curious... where you all were. :)

Babyfeva: Yeah, 90 degrees is to hot to be out running around in it. Especially pregnant. I can't wait until I feel baby moving consistantly. :)

Madrid: I can't wait for your scan and holiday. Won't be long now. :)

Mrskg: That's sure to be bittersweet. Scan day and your youngest off to school. I'm not ready for that myself. Lots and Lots of :hugs:!

AFM: DH is going crazy! Last night, I told him there was such a thing as the intelligender prediction test. He then went online researching its accuracy. CNN said 80%. Anyways, he said "Let's get it." I was like hun. "We find out in 4 days." He said "So, this will be fun... We can do it together now." I was like ok.

So, we got in the car... but Walmart didn't have it. Well, I said it was meant that we not know, yet. He said "Yes, we'll find out in 4 days." Well today he went to work and has just sent me this text. "Lets get the gender test tonight." I said "Our scan is in 3 days." And thats where I am at.

So good though to see DH, having fun with this. It's like every since I told him we could almost know right now... He can't wait! :)

awww leinz thats great lol..

hope everyone's symptoms aren't being too awful.. my MS is kicking my butt lately.

afm.. so excited for my appointment on thursday

I love that he's excited! We went everywhere... Walgreens $39.99, CVS $49.99, Drugmart didn't have it, and Rite Aid $36.99 and he bought it.

I'm sitting here getting ready to read the instuctions... Nervous, but don't know why. Boy or Girl doesn't matter... I'm having a baby!!!

It also says its not for those that suffer with PCOS or on progesterone. Why is that?

Ich: So excited about your appt. Will they use a doppler?

Woohoo how exciting x how long till you share the results was thinking of calling it a night but want to know lol xxx

Hmmm... It says first morning urine. Would it work if I I held it as long as I can? Like when we are doing early pregnancy testing?

It also says no intercourse 48 hours prior... I'm good there. Phew.

Mrskg: I'd call it a night... I don't know if I should wait for FMU or just hold it for as long as I can, then do it. It's hard to tell when I'll have a result. I really don't want to waste the $40.

Since it's so expemsive I'd wait x how were you with hpts though my smu was always much better than first x

I went to thier website and it said to make sure you haven't went to the bathroom in 2.5hours. I went about an hour ago... So, I'll hold it as long as I can and do it.

I always got my BFP's at night without SMU or FMU.

Sorry Mrskg, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. Have a good nights rest. :hugs:

I was reading for some reason progesterone supplements or Semen give false boy results. So they reccomment 10 days after last progesterone dose and 48 hours after last unprotected BD.

Hey Leinz

Can't wait to see how it works for you!! It was 100% accurate in predicting my DD!!! I used FMU for sure. And I read the instructions SUPER carefully and did EXACTLY what it said!!! Then, my suggestion, is to take lots of pictures of it. Because if you want to analyze it further after the alloted time, then you can. Plus, I e-mailed my picture to the company to see what they thought it was (GIRL!). Put it up against a white wall (if you have one) and make sure to look at it at EYE LEVEL.

Haha, the things we do :haha:

Only a few more days until you know for sure!!!!!! :flower:

I tried to upload pictures, but they are too big :dohh:

Even the orange/yellow for a girl can be VERY dark and look green. The BOY result has to be REALLY REALLY REALLY dark... like, you can't even see through it a little.

Just some advice :winkwink: wish I could get the pic up for ya!

Sevilla, Would you say this is dark enough for a boy result? Now I'll be looking for pictures of tests on thier website. I thought this was obvious.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/435.jpg
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/433-1.jpg

:hi: Ladies!

Sorry for not being here much. Work and MS is really really kicking me in the butt. Going to take a few days off work.

Scan is tomorrow!!! :dance: Also a bit nervous.

I am glad to see y'all are doing good- sorry, I have to read and run... Just got up to rid of my dinner and now hoping I get back to sleep :(

miss being here tho'.... Keep everyone of you in my thoughts :hugs:

Snow: Waiting on your scan update. :hugs:

Neesah: Yay for tomorrow. I can't wait! :happydance:

Awwww...Leinz!!glad you're online!

I'm trying to finish a glass of water before bed.
Glad your baby is kicking.... I hope MS is all done for ya!

Yeah, DH will leave work early and come with DD and I for the scan. Hoping it's not transvaginal :haha: They did leave a message saying to drink lots of fluids up until 1 hour before appointment.

:hugs:

awesome about your scan nessah!!

leinz i can't really tell if that is boy or girl.. lol. yes they are going to use a doppler and if it does not work ill get a scan

Leinz - looks darker than mine!!! But hard to tell!! How does it look compared to the orange strip??? Send the pic to the company and see what they say :)

Hey ladies!! I'm for sure team :pink: were so excited. :thumbup: although dh is still holding out hope for a boy :haha: I told him its unlikely the baby grow a penis. :rofl:

Well ladies I'll be traveling and my net access will be hit or miss for the next two weeks. So I'll try to update and stay updated when I can.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->