Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

I didn't take any pictures of the other side. But, here are samples.

https://www.intelligender.com/gpt-sample-results.html

See what I mean about how the boy one has to be REALLY REALLY dark??? Like, you cannot see through ANY of it??? Where as the girl one you can kind of see the "settling" at the bottom??? Mine was still pretty dark - like the middle "girl" picture... and it was GIRL!! I will go back and look at your pics :)

I also e-mailed them a picture. They said to expect a response within 24 hours. I hope its alot sooner. It'll be interesting to see what they say.

I'm wondering if everything being done right... And interupting the results is bringing the accuracy down. I also saw some women complaining they got an inaccurate girl result.. But they were testing at 8-9 weeks. When its to be used no earlier than 10 weeks.

hmmm leinz.. comparing pics i think its a boy result.. but don't take my word for it i am not so good at those things lol! can't wait till you get the email!

Ooh L so much gender news coming up for you!! :happydance: Please let us know what they say about your photo! And THURSDAY will be here so soon!! :yipee:

Good news from my doctor appointment today...he said if all remains ok he may not recommend induction until 41 weeks. Fingers crossed, because it would be really great to go into labor naturally. Baby will be monitored closely -- I have weekly (!) appointments and NSTs starting next week (!!). (L, you don't have to bother writing down my appointments anymore! :p)

Wow S! It won't be long! Thats awesome that you are being well monitored. I will definitley be hoping you go into labor on your own. :) I don't mind updating really. Do they give you a cluster of appointments at once? Or schedule it as you go?

I still think boy for me... Thursdays in 2 days. :happydance:

Seaweed eater: Great news from Dr.'s visit.

Leinz: Hehehe on your quest for gender determination- your scan will be here any day now :D

Snowangel
: :dance: for team :pink:

So, I'm officially taking the week off-My scan is tomorrow and will be off rest of the week. Been really really sick and not keeping anything down as much. Also, the selections of "okay" foods are getting smaller and smaller. So far, all I can keep down is eggs and toast.

Hope everyone is doing great :D

So, exciting ladies... Can't wait to hear how perfect everything is... And to see pictures of your perfect babies. :)
Upcoming Dr. Appts./Scans :wohoo:
July 25- Krippy (Gender Scan) Staying TEAM GREEN :yellow:
July 25- NeeSAH (Dr. Appt./Scan)
July 25- Bumpblue (Dr. Appt./Scan)
July 26- Ich28 (Dr. Appt.)
July 26- Leinzlove (Gender Scan) :blue::pink:

nessaH i could not keep anything down but jello and pineapple with sophia. =[ hope it gets better honey
yay leinz!! we both have appts thurs

Ich: How are you feeling these days? Yay! can't wait to hear your good news this week too!

Even my favorite foods are off limits.
Although, I must confess- I am drawn to sushi! Hehehe... there's a place right by my gym and each day I try to fight the cravings. Called my doc and she said as long as I'm not eating raw fish, it should be fine.
They carry vegetarian sushi like sweet potatoes and avocado, so I think I'm gonna try it later this week :D

thanks for asking! im feeling okay.. have been nauseous pretty much since week 8 (thought i was off the hook lol) but its not nearly as bad as with Sophia and doesn't stop me from eating.. the thing im seriously craving is deli meat. I pass our favorite deli every day.. oh my.. what i would do for a turkey sub right now.....................................

Owoooo... Ladies cravings.:) I crave Bacon. I'm in heaven with BLT's! I still have MS and fatigue. I thought symptoms were suppose to ease up?

They say no two pregnancies are the same... And so far I find them correct.

I hope you both find relief soon. It's a good thing the first trimester only seems to last forever...

Aww, I hope everyone dealing with MS feels better soon. :hugs: Those symptoms are horrible. I wish there were a way to get a three-month sick leave for first trimester while somehow simultaneously keeping the pregnancy a secret. Wouldn't that be perfect?

Snow, yay for confirmed team pink. Enjoy your travels!!

L, my appointments so far are 8/3, 8/8, 8/16, 8/23, 8/30...are you sure you want to list all of them? :p

My dining hall at work had an Indian dish for lunch today and I thought I could handle it...nope, horrible heartburn all afternoon. That'll teach me! :wacko:

S, I'll list em here... soon. Have a few dates to go collect of Madrid's!:) Does anyone else have any dates to update?

Owoooo! The heartburn is here also. I woke up in the middle of the night with it all coming up the back of my throat. It caused me to dry heave. Nothing new though... I had it with DD. Tums in every room! :)

appointment tomorrow!YAY!

i have never had heart burn with my pregnancies. :knock on wood:
leinz i am the opposite.. i can't even stand the smell of bacon!! i was like that with Sophia too!! i wish i was allowed to eat deli meat though. if i could i would go to the deli and get like 3 subs lol

hiya sorry ive been awol lol i accidently clicked unsubscribe lol and was wondering why there was no updates lol any way i hope you are all well xx

i had my scan today and everything was fine im still getiing waves of sickness so thats good :) still have other symptoms too aswell as the new one which is a stuffy nose :/ any way heres the pic from today and i have another one next week today they dated me 8 plus 3 but im leaving ticker till i have my 12 week one and get a more accurate dats xx

photo (31).jpg

oh and we actually saw it wiggle the pic on the screen was clearer and we saw arm and leg buds too :):cloud9:

Great new Bump! Love that you saw it wiggle! ;)

I have my scan in about 45 minutes but I won't be able to update til later this afternoon as we have some errands to run after! But here are some 19.5 week bump pics! Can't believe it has gone so fast!

Attachments

• 19.5 ~.jpg
    19.5 ~.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 19.5 weeks.jpg
    19.5 weeks.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
thats a lovely bump and i love your tattoo xx i cant wait for my bloat to go and the bump to pop out! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->