Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

krippy i am loving your bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumpblues - awesome news hun. i am glad you get to have lots of scans to ease your mind

i have my appointment tomorrow! yay!

Leinzlove I'd say that was :blue:

Snow yay for team :pink:

Seaweed that's great news x

Nessah :hugs: I can sympathise everyday is different for me what I like one day does not go down well the next x

Krippy lovely bump pic x

Bump yay for great scan x yeah pains through nipples is normal x

Ich good luck at your app x

Afm been quite sick last 2 days not sure whether to try different tablets these ones are helping a bit not sure if any will eliminate sickness altogether ???

Hi ladies, sorry I have been a bit quiet, I feel horrific. Nausea mixed with me not being a fan of this stupid heat = very very unhappy and ill feeling Wiggler :( x x x

Bump: So glad your appt. went perfect! :)

Ich: Just a few more days until your birthday! :happydance: Any plans? Can't wait to hear about your appt. tomorrow. :happydance:

Krippy: OMG! I totally love your bump! WOW! I hope mine looks half of that at 19+5. Can't wait to see a pic of your beautiful baby!

hope you ladies feel better.. yes my birthday is saturday! we are going to the aquarium and the beach. lol =] the aquarium's my favorite place ever. im such a lil kid

so symptom check for 9 weeks...
very sore boobs
shooting pains in nipples
stuffy nose and sneezes
sickness
bloating
headaches
and tiredness... so far so good :0)

Yeaaahhhh for MS and crazy pregnancy symptoms girls! lol

Thanks for the bump compliments...I love it too!

Here is the bubs...Measuring exactly on with dates (RJ was measuring 9 days ahead at this time) and is definitely a mover. Most of the time the babe was covering its face with its hands and it was moving so much that she was thinking that we wouldn't have been able to get a potty shot if we wanted to...Its legs were crossed the whole time. In BC (my province) the u/s techs aren't actually able to tell you what sex the baby is anymore bc of families terminating when they don't get the sex that they want. They send the potty shot to your Dr. and then it is at the Dr.'s discretion to tell you or not. Intresting and quite horrible...Took a while to get all the necessary shots but we finally got it done!

What do you think? Boy or girl? Head pic and foot pic!

Attachments

• IMG-20120725-00010.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00010.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20120725-00014.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00014.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
Awwwwweeee! Krippy, what a beautiful modest baby you have there. :) My guess is team :pink:!

Krippy! Yay! Glad your scan went well :) Go team :yellow: green!!! :dance: I love the feet shot, kicking at the probe eh? Lol...so adorable!

Sorry for the late up-date. It was the scan, then Doc's, then lab for more testing as they found some protein in my urine.

Scan went great. I didn't have to do a transvaginal!! :dance: Bubs is 5 days ahead, so I'm actually 9 weeks and 4 days! My NP does not want to change my due date tho'

Hearbeat was 171, although we did not get to hear it. My 12-week scan is set for Aug. 14th and another Doc appointment on the 16th... so will be getting measurements done.

Just praying all is well and that the urine stuff is just a scare :(

Excited to have to update my ticker and also praying I have 3 more weeks of MS before 2nd tri starts!!!

Bumpblues82: Great news hun!

We saw our baby wiggle too, he/she did not like the probe at all- hehehe! We got some pics, but scanner at work is broken right now

That is so awesome NeeSAH! :happydance: I'm so happy everything went perfect! I also measured ahead by 6 days and my Dr. still won't give me my Ovulation EDD. I tried... but he isn't going to ever. Just so happened baby measured right on with my LMP.

Happy 9 weeks! Can't wait until your scanner is working. :) So, you have a February EDD??

NeeSAH: How did they find protein in your urine? What did they say about that? I can't believe I totally overlooked that? I haven't heard of that happening in the first trimester.

My e-mail from intelligender came back. My results say team :blue:! Very excited to see what my ultrasound says. :)

yey nessah wiggly babies! lol imagine what they will be like later on if they are that wiggly now? lol i was told to drink a cold drink just before the scan and it would wake baby up! i had my mw app today all booked in a scan on tuesday comming and then another mw one on thurs for my 10 week bloods mw has decided to date my preg from my last period which would put me at 10 weeks today but i know from scan im only 8+4 and i oved late but it means my 12 week scan will come thru sooner rather than later even though i get a scan next week and the week after anyway lol

in other news me and my so rescued a baby mouse earlier that the cat had caught so its now recovering in an old hamster cage in the kitchen lol the poor lil thing!

Congrats on the great scan Nessah! Love to hear good news!

I think it is a boy too Leinz...can't wait until your scan to find out! :)

Awwww Bump....I rescued a baby mouse once when I was little! Good for you!

i used to rescue all sorts when i was a kid i came home from school with an injured duck once lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->