Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Leinz: I'm still a March 1st EDD (although I think I'm having a Feb. baby).

My Nurse Pract. does a dipstick test each time I come in (did the same with DD's pregnancy). Yesterday, she was worried because it showed high protein content. I was sent in for urine analysis at the lab, so we are waiting for results. In the mean time, she suggest I take it easy. I've never even heard about this before... A bit scared, but also praying it is just a scare.

Leinz: I'm still a March 1st EDD (although I think I'm having a Feb. baby).

My Nurse Pract. does a dipstick test each time I come in (did the same with DD's pregnancy). Yesterday, she was worried because it showed high protein content. I was sent in for urine analysis at the lab, so we are waiting for results. In the mean time, she suggest I take it easy. I've never even heard about this before... A bit scared, but also praying it is just a scare.

I think there are a lot of things it can be related to...like discharge and maybe UTI. At this point I can't imagine it would be related to preeclampsia! I hope you find out that it's nothing or very easy to treat. :hugs:

Ladies I have been working nonstop trying to meet a big deadline, but I skimmed through and I am so excited for everyone's good news! :cloud9: Can't wait to hear about today from Leinz and lch!! :happydance: Leinz I was thinking about how all of us will respond if your u/s today says it's a girl...personally I don't know if I'll even believe it :haha:

Krippy - love the bump pic and the baby pics :flower:

So glad everyone's appointments are going welll!!! This had been such a positive thread lately!!!! :cloud9: LOVE IT!!!

I believe that today is V-DAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: I will have to update with a 24 week bump later... as for now, I am still in my pajamas :blush:

Happy 33 weeks Seaweed!

Happy V day Sevilla!

I'm still feeling disgusting, I'm sure the heat isn't helping either, but oh well, 11 weeks today so hopefully not too long now until I feel better :D x x x

Happy V day, Sevilla, what a wonderful milestone! :cloud9:

Wiggler, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

L, by the way, you know I was joking about not believing it if your scan shows it's a girl, right? ;)

leinz any news??

ladies my appointment went amazing =] she didn't use the doppler just went straight for the u/s.. baby is doing great!! scanners being annoying so i will get it up here asap.

leinz - 12 week scan is on august 3rd, my cerclage is scheduled for august 7th, my next appointment with dr is august 16th.

seaweed eater: Thanks hun... hoping it's nothing.

sevilla24: pardon my ignorance, what is "V-day"?

Wiggler: you are almost home free from MS :dance:

Leinz: *waiting* :wohoo:

Ich: Glad your scan went well..

Wow.... glad all of us are doing well and things are progressing :)

thanks ladies. i am a bit nervous cause already my cervix is on the shorter side =[ 2 cm..

That's plenty for the cerclage to grab on to, and August 7th isn't too far away... :hugs:

Haha S! I was totally shocked! But, I am team :pink:! Yes, S... :pink:! :) Baby measures right on... and is totally perfect! :happydance:

Baby Girl was moving around like crazy. She wouldn't untuck her legs. The tech had me move positions, roll over and back a few time. It took her a good while so I pretty much knew before she said "It's a Girl."

I really am getting used to the idea. I can't believe how much my mind I thought boy. And how much I got DH thinking boy. What a story!

I'm very happy that I'm not going on with that for 5 more weeks. So happy to just know now.

I ended up adding... a Heartbeat teddybear. It's a buildabear, so we will be setting a date to go pick it out an outfit. As for the private scan and experience... worth every penny!

Ich: So glad your appt. went well. I'm so happy they are watching you closely. And August 7th is soon! Everything is going to be perfect this time. :happydance:

I now can't wait to know what you all are having! :) I'll update dates later... and if I missed anything, I'm sorry... So tired! It's been a perfect day but I'm tired.

nesSAH - V-Day is "Viability day" - at 24 weeks they consider the baby viable outside the womb... while it is still nothing I would wish upon ANYone... it's just another milestone to make in the long 9 months of pregnancy :flower:

ich - I can understand your nervousness about your short cervix, especially considering what happened with Sophia. Take some comfort in the fact that they are monitoring you this time and the stitch will be in before you know it!!!

Leinz - I am so so so happy for you (yay another one for team pink, hehe!) As I have told you before, I desperately wanted another girl... I grew up so close to my sister and today we are best friends. Honestly, your two little girls so close in age is going to be so perfect :flower: But most importantly, congrats on a healthy pregnancy :hugs:

YAYYY I was waiting for you to update this thread. :happydance: I am shocked, but so delighted for you!! :wohoo:

Congrats on another little girl Leinz...I am shocked too! lol But so happy for you!

Thanks Ladies! I am also close to my sisters... I have 7 little sisters. :) The one closest in age is my closest also. We are 18 months apart. :) I'm shocked... but so happy. Here's scan pics and measurements. I'm measuring right on with O date, however its within a week. So, I doubt my EDD will change. :) These are pictures I took with my camera of my ultrasound pictures Haha!

The bear is the buildabear I bought that has baby's heartbeat inside. We will have fun picking her out an outfit later. :happydance:

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_5278.jpghttps://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/fffds.jpghttps://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_5267.jpghttps://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_5254.jpghttps://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_5243.jpghttps://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_5234.jpghttps://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_5225.jpg

Well I think I'm probably the only one that it isn't very surprised. I know each pregnancy is completely different and whereas with my dd I knew from the start it was a girl and I was right with ds I had the same feelings and he's very much a boy, believe me he is indeed!! Congrats leinz!!

leinz huge congrats.. and beautiful pics. i love love love the build a bear idea!!!!!!! what a great idea. the scan must have been so special for you!! yay !! can't wait to hear baby names lol!! We are thinking Julia Marie for a girl. No clue for a boy yet.

soo i guess im a little relaxed about my cervix length.. i just would have really liked it to be over 2.5 cm.. but she only used her fingers.. maybe it is a bit bigger. :shrug: oh well. soon ill get my stitch and know baby is secured in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->