Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

yey lenzi lol i hope this stream of girls means mine will be team pink too although we are stayin team green all the way lol unless i cave!! haha

i have another scan on tuesday :) ms is just comming at random times now just here and there and normallty afetr i eat in the evenings its there slightly thru the day but not enough to make me feel down in the dumps.. i slept from 1am to 1pm last night lol as i was pooped after work last night my bosses are great and know im pregnant and that ive had a few losses so are ok with me being off if i need to be x
its mine and my friends joing 30th party next weekend so cant wait even tho i was 30 a couple weeks ago lol xx

i hope everyone is well and happy v day sevilla my next mile stone will be 11 weeks as last loss was at 10 and a half :)

heres my 10 week blump xx feeling much better today only been sick once an not felt the need to lie down which is def a first x really hope it lasts thinking maybe placenta taking over is helping xx

Attachments

• 10weeks.jpg
    10weeks.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
Ich: Everythings going to be ok. I love the name Julia! :happydance:

Bump: I'm glad your bosses are flexible.:) Yay for Tuesday scan! And you never know your bump may be pink! :)

Yay! Sevilla for passing V day! :happydance:

Mrskg: I absolutley love the bump! So sweet!! :happydance:

Wow! Leinz! That is beautiful- love the scan pics :)
Congratulations again!!!

here is my scan ladies

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 3
Feel crappy today :( got to wear a toga for work as we are having an Olympic party :/ I'm a size 16 normally and right now am bloated to hell and not feeling very sexy might just turn up in uniform I CBA! Feel sickly and stuff today and have a stuffy nose which makes me sneeze and cause of all the stretching feels like I'm being stabbed every time I sneeze is it bed time yet??

Wow. What a lovely group of women here. Glad I can join. Guess I have the smallest bump haha. A little poppyseed right now. Leinz you have done a great job with this!

Srrhc: So good to see you. It's the smallest bump... but its a bump! Woo-hoo! :happydance: I'll put your ticker up in a bit. When is your estimated Due date?

I got my BFP with DD on August 7. (She was due April 30!) Have we entered April for due dates?

Thanks! If I have my calculations right my due date would be April 4th. I will see how the doctor matches up with that! I will update you Monday on any upcoming appointments I will have. How is baby girl doing today? Any movement yet?

Welcome, SRRHC! And congrats :happydance: :yipee:
My friend just had a baby on April 4th. I think she was due sometime that week.

Yay, Srrhc! April is a beautiful month! :happydance: DD was born on April 25! :) I'm not close to my Mother, but I kept saying... Now baby girl don't come on April 20.

I have been feeling movements. Unconsistent and mostly at night... and not every night. But, we'll get there. :)

Update Srrhc: Love your ticker!

Krippy: A cantelope! WOW! Over 1/2 way! So exciting!

Ladies: Please don't forget to update this thread after you give birth. A birth story and a beautiful picture! And wouldn't it be something if we stayed connected after we had our babies?

Hello, thanks for the invite! I'm here with an even smaller bump!!

Congrats srrhc bec & iwantpeace xxxx

Leinzlove I can't wait till we're all sharing birth stories xxx

Great scan ich :cloud9:

Thanks for the invite Leinz!
Hi everyone! Congrats on your BFPs!

Leinz- congrats on another little girl! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->