Less than 30wks and want to talk about anything other than labour. Anyone??

Happy 30 Weeks Despttc :happydance: only 10 more to go :wohoo:

Hi ladies :wave:

I am trying to get into the 3rd trimester forum and I am finding it hard to find a thread that I can relate to. Even if this is my 5th baby, I am not ready for labour and birth just yet. That still seems so far away for me.

I hope you all don't mind me joining. :flower:

I feel like I can't stop eating ATM. I'm home with my son most of the time so it's hard not to think about food. Gonna be a right heifer if I carry on!:blush:

Hi, allforthegirl :hi:

Had my 30week doc appt today. Found I've gained only 6.6lbs from pre-pregnancy weight. But baby is weighing and measuring normal. Am happy about that because I was overweight pre-pregnancy itself and didn't want to gain too much weight,in case I can't shed those off post-labor :)

I am gaining regardless. I am just not sure if I can lose it after baby or not. Had a heck of a time after DS4 to lose baby weight, so I am sure things are going to be about the same this time around. Actually probably even harder, who am I kidding, it will be over four years since last baby. I am getting old :haha:

Oh and my boy is in my ribs already, anyone else?

Mine doesn't kick as much at my ribs as she jabs her elbows and wrists into my pubis. Haha :) She sure knows how to make mama uncomfortable :wink:

I've not really had any rib jabs yet but my ds used to do it all the time esp when he got bigger. This baby seems to like being low and kicks my cervix all the time which in turn irritates my bladder and makes me go to the loo all the time! :wacko:

This one attached high up so that may be the reason I seem to have him my ribs, as I don't remember my last in my ribs until the end LOL

Oh and I do have the odd bladder/cervix shot. though since he has been head down I don't get as many. I am hoping he finds that he likes it that way and stays that way and doesn't turn the last minute. :haha:

My appetite seems to be changing these past few days. Normally it feels like my stomach is an endless pit and I always want to eat, now I just...don't want to eat anything. I do feel hungry and might get something small but I can't even imagine eating a regular sized meal. Feel so sick and heavy! SO weird for me!

Good morning! Joining a little bit early at 26 weeks.. Currently at my 26 week appointment waiting to get the results of m 3 hour glucose test.
Just got weighed and found out that Ive gone from 137 pre preg to 152 at 26 weeks.. Kinda sad I gained so much..

:hi: to those just joined

I have been told my little boy is very long so I get kicks very low and his hands or head move around up top (he is breach at the moment)

Baba has given us her hardest kicks yet this morning! Lying in bed, OH had his hand on the left side of my stomach and she decided to attack me on my right side and he could feel it! He can normally only feel it if his hand is right above the spot where she's kicking! Loads of bladder shots too! So not only was I being beaten up, she was making me feel like I needed the toilet!
I'm finding that her kicks are tickling me now? Like, they feel more like butterflies than they did when I first started feeling her! I now understand why people say it feels like 'popping' and gas! I thought I'd have felt that earlier on than now!
Still love it though, apart from when I'm trying to sleep :')

Dh and I sat and watched mine make me look like I had an alien in my stomach, like you would see on tv right before it tears out LOL It was crazy watching that, I never tire of it. I have seen it with all of mine and this is no different.

awwww that's awesome! love kicks that make the tummy jiggle!

I had the full tummy movement Friday at work it was amazing & kinda freaky lol

I also get light movement which kinda tickles <3

29 weeks today I cannot wait to meet my baby boy in 11 weeks time :yipee:

Twag, happy 29weeks :wohoo:

Full tummy movements have become a regular occurence now

Twag, happy 29weeks :wohoo:

Full tummy movements have become a regular occurence now :) and I love them, except at night when they hinder my sleep ;-)

Just wanted to update and say I passed my 3 hour glucose.. But my morning sickness is back :-(

My Ms came back temporarily around 26 Weeks too but only lasted a little over a week...hopefully, it'll be the same for you!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->