Less than 30wks and want to talk about anything other than labour. Anyone??

Ugh I hope so.. I'm currently fighting a cold so I don't need ms too

Many women after the second glucose test feel horrendous after, including ms. It took me two days and a bit to finally feel the affect of it wear off. Hopefully that is all it is. I too felt constantly nauseous after mine. Gross stuff that glucose test!!

Hope everyone is doing well! Or better for those having ms. :flower:

I just got to 30 weeks today! I'm so excited to meet our lo in 6 to 10 weeks! Except we haven't got the baby's room even started yet so I'm getting a little worried about that. Anyone else feeling the pressure to get baby's room set up?

Yes but my DH need to finish our oldest's bedroom first before I can start getting ready. I am trying VERY hard to remain patient for a few more weeks, but soon I am going to burst and I think he knows that……..

Hope everyone is doing well! Or better for those having ms. :flower:

I just got to 30 weeks today! I'm so excited to meet our lo in 6 to 10 weeks! Except we haven't got the baby's room even started yet so I'm getting a little worried about that. Anyone else feeling the pressure to get baby's room set up?

Yes! It is full of crap and the crib is set up but it's juts a maze of piles right now. Once I hit 30 weeks it just started to seem pretty urgent in case baby is early. I am thinking maybe this weekend I can get it done. Or more like hoping... And my bedroom is a mess, I feel like I need to go through everything and all my clothes and get it cleaned out and organized as well. I don't want to be fumbling around looking for sweaters that fit me when I have a baby attached to me.

Yes, I just hit 30 weeks today too, and the nursery is not ready at all. We are moving in 2 weeks, so hoping to get that put together once we're in the new place. Also, our baby shower is next weekend, so we should know more what we need after that. I hope everyone is having a good day!

Ameli, yay on 30weeks :happydance:

:thumbup: on the shower!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

My nursery is currently missing a crib, which my mom is supposed to bring up when she comes up to do the mural. We have everything, it's just a bit disorganized. (I think we could get our act together in a jiffy if he decides to come early though. :haha:)
Little man gets up in my ribs sometimes but he mostly kicks and jostles from the top of my bump down to my pelvis. Sometimes, my bump jerks really fast, like a spasm.

When did your body start feeling the affects of pg? Lately my hips feel like they are grinding against the bones around my lady parts. I would ask the DH to rub and massage that spot, but that for sure will end up resulting in other business :haha:

Our nursery's more or less sorted, OH got all excited when we moved in, it's been sorted since 23 weeks! Seems a bit OTT but like I said, he got excited and sorted it all when I was at work! We just need a cot, my mums best friend said that we could have hers, but now she's saying that her ex says it's not in the loft and we need to know asap whether she's giving it to us or whether we need to budget for one! She said we could have it when I found out in May! Not too impressed with that, but we know we can get a cot for £60 from Mothercare if we have to.

As for the affects of pregnancy, I don't think my body's feeling them yet. Other than struggling to get off the sofa and bending down to the floor is out of the question these days! But no physical effects yet.

Allforthegirl, my body has been feeling the effects of pg for the past 2weeks. Most days I cannot go to sleep without a back massage. The Braxton Hicks hurt a lot too. Wondering how I'll make it the next 9+ weeks :-(

mouse_chicky, my bump too jerks fast at time. Its fun to watch, but it feels a bit uncomfortable x

I'm not even supposed to be here i know, but this all so much more relevant to me.

Our nursery is done as we had to get it done in 48 hours whilst my.son was with his dad as it required a room swap! I'm so happy with it and my daughter is already in there as it's a shared room, so I know it's working out well. I've been feeling sick for a few days as well and been tearful. I also wake up with whichever left is on the bottom hurting.

Side effects of pregnancy oh yes I am feeling some of these - I can no longer bend over which is a pain, Braxton Hicks really hurt when they come (only seem to be if I walk too much or too fast), cramp OMG my legs cramping is horrid and back ache ouch!

Bubs has been hitting some really sort points this weekend down low and some at the sides actually made me say ouch must have got a nerve or something :wacko:

Bubba sure likes digging into my pelvis ;)

I've been watching her make my stomach move this morning - absolutely amazing :') bizarre though!
She seems to be moving even higher up now - she spent 2 days giving me blows to my bladder and now she's moved high up to the top of my uterus, quite close to my ribs which I'm nervous about! I don't need bruised ribs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->