Less than 30wks and want to talk about anything other than labour. Anyone??

OMG! I TOTALLY agree! I've only been in this forum for a few days and I'm already kinda bummed that ALL I read is women who are 37+ weeks going into labor and posting pix of their new babies. I know I'll be there some day doing the same thing, but right now, I'm NO WHERE near that!! lol I'm a FTM and thinking about going into labor gives me anxiety, at the moment lol.

The thought of labor still makes me jittery :( Not ready for labor yet

Im nervous about labour but only because peanut is big :/

I was talking to a friend after work last night about pregnancy and labour and I started getting really nervous about the labour and delivery, no where near ready yet, don't think I ever will be!
I want her here, but I don't want to actually deliver her!

A woman in the supermarket looked at my baby bump yesterday, laughed, and then went "That's going to hurt!"
I was stood there gobsmacked, wtf?!

A woman in the supermarket looked at my baby bump yesterday, laughed, and then went "That's going to hurt!"

Some people have nothing else to do other than to get up in someone else's business. It is ridiculous. She is lucky you didn't hit her.

Some people have nothing else to do other than to get up in someone else's business. It is ridiculous. She is lucky you didn't hit her.

Trust me, if I hadn't been so shocked I'd have happily swung for her. Was fuming the whole way home!! My hubby took one look at me when I walked in and just said "Backrub babe?"
I love that man! :happydance:

Trust me, if I hadn't been so shocked I'd have happily swung for her. Was fuming the whole way home!! My hubby took one look at me when I walked in and just said "Backrub babe?"
I love that man! :happydance:

Wow what a great man!! :thumbup:

Labor scares me - it still seems like a long way off and I want him here, just wish I could clap my hands and make him appear lol x

Wow what a rude woman!!! :grr:

30 Weeks today I am very excited 10 more weeks to go :cloud9: I cannot wait to meet him

Oh my god Zuki what a rude woman!
I think baby had hiccups for about an hour last night! I'm so tired now! Kept me awake for ages! Pretty cute though :') my whole stomach was jumping, rather than being kicked and poked lol.

Ok so here is a kind of personal question that could totally be very embarrassing for me…. Any of you notice that your CM smells differently? I know I don't have an infection. I was at the hospital on monday for my irritable uterus, and they checked that. So I can rule this out. Even with my last pg my DH said I wasn't off but different. He hasn't said anything this time, but we aren't as active this time as we were last time. I feel like I need to change before the end of the day…. There I said I think I stink!!

Ok so here is a kind of personal question that could totally be very embarrassing for me…. Any of you notice that your CM smells differently? I know I don't have an infection. I was at the hospital on monday for my irritable uterus, and they checked that. So I can rule this out. Even with my last pg my DH said I wasn't off but different. He hasn't said anything this time, but we aren't as active this time as we were last time. I feel like I need to change before the end of the day…. There I said I think I stink!!

Hi allforthegirl :hi:

Just a thought but my friend that is 6 weeks ahead of me so she is 37 weeks had such a heightened sense of smell she said she could smell herself....could it be that you are just smelling things better these days? Hope you find out what's happening soon. :flower:

Yay! :happydance:
We are 31 weeks today another 5 to 9 weeks until we meet our little Alexa!

Hi everyone , headed to 28 weeks and just dippin gym toe into the third tri :) all is good over all but feeling a little less energetic these last few days . Not sleeping so well due to heartburn and a sore upper back :( but the bit I did sleep last night I had a dream I gave birth to a 14 lb baby girl who could already sit up !!!!

Lol I'm having a boy so hoping the rest of the dream is untrue also lol.......

I don't know whether it smells differently but I know I can smell 'me' a lot more I used to be able to, but I just put it down to an increased sense of smell? I don't think we 'stink' any more than normal people, we just notice it more because our senses go haywire!

Thirty four weeks tomorrow. How does six weeks sound this bloody long?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->