Less than 30wks and want to talk about anything other than labour. Anyone??

32 weeks today no more than 8 weeks left as they wont let me go over 40 wks but could be before 38 wks if she is still measuring big so excited to meet her even though i getting nervous about the birth lol :happydance:

:hi: allforthegirl,
I've noticed the change in CM smell too. And I keep getting the feeling that others can smell it too. DH has assured me many times that its not the case, but still ;)

Had my scan today. Baby is fine and his size corresponds well to gestational age :) Feeling so happy :happydance:

:hi: allforthegirl,
I've noticed the change in CM smell too. And I keep getting the feeling that others can smell it too. DH has assured me many times that its not the case, but still ;)

Had my scan today. Baby is fine and his size corresponds well to gestational age :) Feeling so happy :happydance:

:hi:

Yes this is how I feel. Specially when I am in a public washroom, I am super scared that someone will be like what is that smell…… :sad1: My DH says the same!

Congrats on a great scan!!:thumbup:

So pleased the scan went well despttc :hugs:

Wow walking through the snow today was tough….. Better get used to it though as this is what I get until I have babe!! Suck it up princess :haha:

Hi everyone , headed to 28 weeks and just dippin gym toe into the third tri :) all is good over all but feeling a little less energetic these last few days . Not sleeping so well due to heartburn and a sore upper back :( but the bit I did sleep last night I had a dream I gave birth to a 14 lb baby girl who could already sit up !!!!

Lol I'm having a boy so hoping the rest of the dream is untrue also lol.......

:happydance: Crazy that we're over here in 3rd Left! :) It seems like only few days go that we were posting in "twelve week wait".

Hi everyone , headed to 28 weeks and just dippin gym toe into the third tri :) all is good over all but feeling a little less energetic these last few days . Not sleeping so well due to heartburn and a sore upper back :( but the bit I did sleep last night I had a dream I gave birth to a 14 lb baby girl who could already sit up !!!!

Lol I'm having a boy so hoping the rest of the dream is untrue also lol.......

:happydance: Crazy that we're over here in 3rd Left! :) It seems like only few days go that we were posting in "twelve week wait".

I know I've felt every moment of it but looking back it feels like time has gone quite quickly !! How are you feeling ???

OK so I guessing pushing a grocery cart through a snowy parking lot probably wasn't a good idea…… Parking at the end of the parking lots isn't going to happen anymore. I want the exercise but not the pain :haha:

Left: I'm feeling a bit rough but no major complaints. Waiting to hear about my 3 hour GTT I had last Thursday. The normal aches and pains, reflux, all that jazz. Happy to be in 3rd tri though, I'm ready to start the next leg of the journey. :) How have you been?

Sacha. . .we've had nearly 2 feet of snow already and just walking the dog in it seems to be painful! LOL!

Hi all!! Haven't checked in in a few days.. All is well I'm just super sleepy.

Left: I'm feeling a bit rough but no major complaints. Waiting to hear about my 3 hour GTT I had last Thursday. The normal aches and pains, reflux, all that jazz. Happy to be in 3rd tri though, I'm ready to start the next leg of the journey. :) How have you been?

Sacha. . .we've had nearly 2 feet of snow already and just walking the dog in it seems to be painful! LOL!

Does your dog pull? I have a Samie and he is always pulling. I am scared to walk him right now. I am sure that I would end up in the hospital with a torn ligament. :dohh:

Does your dog pull? I have a Samie and he is always pulling. I am scared to walk him right now. I am sure that I would end up in the hospital with a torn ligament. :dohh:

He's just a little guy (12 lbs) but I'm nervous about the ice and snow combined with my center of gravity ever changing and the 3 flights of stairs to go up each time. :wacko:

I am really hating stairs with snow and ice on them right now. I brought in some groceries yesterday and it wasn't heavy but it still scared me.

man I really need to find some silk pj's cause my bedding is coming off all the time because of all the forced rolling. When I was looking yesterday for some my youngest said he wanted some slippery slidy pj's so he can slide out of bed too :haha:

Loving the ideas of the slik pjs , a wonderful idea my oh never stops giving out to me for pulling the duvet off !!!!! Whitesoxfan I feel great most of the time apart from the usual BH tightening , heartburn , etc .....

Can I ask a silly question when should ya start thinking of packing a hospital bag . Don't want to do it too early , too Egar but don't want to be unprepared either ???

When did you ladies start getting organised ?

Silk pjs! Why didn't I think if that!?!

Leftwondering - I will probably pack my bags when I go on maternity leave at 34 weeks. I haven't got anything to out in it yet! I was so much more organised the first time around.

I am not packing my bag but I am starting to collect everything for it. I realized today that I have absolutely nothing for my bag!! I went and picked up some nursing bras today. Still need a pair of pj's….

I am not going to pack my bag until about 34 weeks just os it is done before Christmas & I will need to take it with me Christmas for going to the in-laws just in case :wacko:
I am starting to buy bits for it though when I see them :thumbup:

Mmm I'm thinking 34 weeks too just in case , best be prepared . I think ill start picking some things up for me though when I see them like nursing bras , nightwear etc . What are people planning to give birth in ?? I get REALLY HOT and hate it so uncomfortable especially in hospitals !! I need something really cool

I most likely will be giving birth in a hospital gown. That way I don't ruin any of my stuff.

Hi ladies just getting into third tri! Really excited and nervous at the same time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->