Let Me (try) Help!

I have just had to google the dove feather :haha: Yes it is like them!

xx

Hi Leopard, when do you see me conceiving and which gender? not TTC yet, would we have an oopsie or do I have to wait 3 years like hubby wants...*sigh*

TY so much!

Tha is normally the way it is for me. I'd actually be interested myself to see what comes true out of my predictions. As I have said it is never a definite thing but it is always nice to know if I turn out right for someone.

I promise to report back as soon as I know :thumbup:

Hi Leopard, when do you see me conceiving and which gender? not TTC yet, would we have an oopsie or do I have to wait 3 years like hubby wants...*sigh*

TY so much!

2years actually sweetheart. May 2013 bfp and not by accident; your DH will change his tune. You'll be having a little boy, flaxon hair with bluey green eyes.

TY so much!

2years actually sweetheart. May 2013 bfp and not by accident; your DH will change his tune. You'll be having a little boy, flaxon hair with bluey green eyes.

Thanks Leopard, I dont think he will have bluey green eyes and flaxon hair tho as my husband is black and im white :D

TY so much!

Thanks Leopard, I dont think he will have bluey green eyes and flaxon hair tho as my husband is black and im white :D

I know plenty of half race babies with blue eyes and flaxon hair. maybe different in your parts lol.

Yeah its possible, I just thought its very rare...oh he will be such a heartbreaker:cloud9:

whos stephan? sorry you have captivated me completely here lol

did they live here? this place is mega old and all.

I believe so. From what I can get through, Stephen was some kind of business man and things went down hill with finances. He was stabbed, they didn't realise he had a son, the boy had locked himself in the back room and starved away to nothing.

did they live here? this place is mega old and all.

I believe so. From what I can get through, Stephen was some kind of business man and things went down hill with finances. He was stabbed, they didn't realise he had a son, the boy had locked himself in the back room and starved away to nothing.

:cry: poor little boy...:cry:

never heard of that happening here theres always been a lot of people living here. wouldn't be my back room, though it smells in there and we dont use it.

I will ask about , same family always owned this and built it in 1670s or around that time.
I had a freaky walk earlier on and i swear something was following me as I seen flitting shadows like people, I was very jumpy. went through the old gardens which are over grown,spooked out.

I can see this move will be a good one for your emotional health, you need the care and support that comes with being close to this man, and your feelings go a lot deeper for him then you are willing to admit even to yourself. The part of you that says you want a baby is the part you should be listening to! Often our own bodies and thoughts know us better then we know ourselves, and often these gut feelings are just a way of the outer realms reaching through. Everything is telling me to tell you, take the leap of faith and try again for those gorgeous twins.
Further down the track is not really my speciality, the future is not set in stone and is constantly molded by our actions and choices; anything I was to tell you could change as easily as your decision to cross the street or not. I do however see a job prospect popping it's head up in the next 6 months, when it does, grab it!

Thank you so much :flow:
I hope you're right about the move being good :) But my boyfriend can be verrrry miserable :dohh: Especially as on Thursday he'll be knackered after work so the actual move may not go too smoothe :haha:

I've recently just got a new job, do you think thats what you could possibly be seeing? I dont really see it going anywhere within the next 6 months :blush:
Thank you for answering all these. You must get sooo tired! How're you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->