Let Me (try) Help!

Ok, this is weird but I almost wonder if the little girl soul could be a dog? OH and I have had some differences over his dog who I LOVE but he puts all his time, energy, and affection into her sometimes to the point that its negative for her (and certainly has been for me). We stay in a lot because she "needs attention" always. She has an injured leg right now and we have some big decisions coming up regarding surgery and money.. We were originally going to rent a house, but now if we need this insanely expensive surgery, that won't be in the works for ages. And she is a rather lost little soul since he allows his spoiling to get in the way of discipline. I'm a big softie for dogs and love them more than anyone I've met, but I also study a lot about the training side so I am trying to encourage him to use his head more than his heart when needed... I feel like a big meanie because I almost resent her sometimes, but she's been such an issue in our relationship, as silly as it may sound.

Anyway, dog rant over. I just thought that was interesting and wonder if the spirit is for sure human! I guess I will find out when I get my HSG done, but everything is telling me that my tubes are no good.

This board is so interesting though. I was "gifted" as a small child... I used to stare off at things and as soon as I began talking, I would talk about imaginary friends, describe people in detail or draw them and know their name before I ever met them, and predict events, usually in dreams. I shut it off in my early teen years because I kept seeing spirits which was scaring me, but it picked back up again I'd say 5 years ago when I worked on allowing it to reopen.. It's not as strong, but lately it's been increasing... After a chemical I had in June, its just exploded. ^^

I can't do pregnancy predictions or even readings persay, I have poor control.. But things come to me in dreams, thoughts, senses, etc. and its usually something silly like what's going to be on tv/radio, but sometimes its bigger like a news event. Sometimes its just a "feeling" and at these times I tend to just blurt it out...

For example, a recent one.. A childhood friend I lost contact with.. I had a dream a couple weeks ago that we were kids again playing together and she said, "My babysitting job is too hard... I think I should give it up..." and kept talking about how she just wanted to be young and have fun, etc. and babysitting these kids was too hard... Thing is, she has 2 kids in real life.. and the next day I happened to talk to her mom and the friend is going through terrible times emotionally so the mom is taking the kids for a while...

Also predicted the birth of two of my friend's children a couple years before they were even conceived! I had their gender, age difference, and one of their names correct! Only thing was in the dream I also had a baby, but I think that was my brain adding it what I -wanted- LOL.

Guess it could be coincidence, but that's one example of how it works for me. ^^ Or sometimes the predictions from dreams in my childhood happen far later.. Around age 5, I had a dream my very healthy uncle came in with a limp and was using a cane, and had "hurt his heart" and I was upset and told my mother.. Just this past year, he actually had a stroke out of nowhere, was in peak condition before, and now walks with a limp and a cane.

I was also convinced I was going to 'die' before my 20th birthday, which I predicted at age 10 from dreams and "thoughts" coming into my head.. Except I didn't die of course, but I did get very sick. But I took hold of my health and got educated and brought it around. So I think sometimes death is not always death in itself, but rebirth or change... such as the tarot card.

I have a lot of examples that seem like they actually add up, but I am so doubtful of myself. :blush: Maybe I am loony. xD

Wondering what you see for me? Currently WTT but hoping to be able to TTC very very soon. Is there a BFP for me?

Alright, I'm very nervous but I deeply admire what you're doing, Leopard, so I'm going to ask some questions and if you have the time, could you please tell me what you see for me? Thank you, in advance, and sorry if my nervousness gets in the way of the reading, lol.

How long will it take for my OH and I to conceive, and what gender do you think our baby will be?
Are you able to see career moves? I'm curious if I'll be a teacher like I've always wanted to be, or if I should go after something else altogether?
Will we always stay in California, or do you see us ending up somewhere else in the near future?

Lastly, do you feel any spirits in my house right now, or around me at all? I tried to ignore them in the past because I don't know quite how to handle it. I've seen them at my best friend's old house, at my mum's old house, and now I'm seeing "things" at my new house. From what I know, nobody has passed away here, but I'm curious if something has followed me? I know there is a spirit that follows my fiance, and I feel him sometimes, but he doesn't frighten me at all. I'm feeling something different this time and I can't really place it. Just saw it not even fifteen minutes ago.

Sorry if I sound like a loon, lol, and sorry for all of the questions. I've only asked a question of a psychic once and it came true (it was related to where I was moving), but it always makes me nervous. Thank you again!

Hi Leopard, I was wondering what you see for me. Will I have anymore children?, if so what gender and when? and also about my job, do you see me going back in to teaching or will I be able to be a stay at home mum for a while? thankyou

Hi there,
I was wondering if you could see a conception date, or birthdate of a baby/babys for me? Genders/ how many etc anything like that. Am i pregnant right now?!!! (had a bit of an "accident")
Also, I was wondering if you saw a birthdate/gender of my brother's baby??
If there is anything else you see for me, please let me know
Thanks heaps hun :)

A random one! Can you sense my husband's paper part of his driving licence? He has his part 3 of his driving instructor test tomorrow and we can not find it! I'm starting to get worried!

Thank you x

Hey!
I know i have already asked you if you saw a pregnancy for me in the near future. but i was just wondering if you had anything more specific. Date, gender, details of pregnancy. Im just so impatient and nervous :(

ONE last question haha im so sorry to be a bother.
For as long as i can remember, it has always felt like something is hanging around me, a spirit of some sort i guess. Loads of things have happened over the years and people who come to my houses always feel on edge as well.
My son always talks to "someone" especially in his room. there have been occasions where my sons toys have mysteriously appeared in his bed during the night, footsteps and stomping up the stairs, childrens voices have beeen heard.
i have never been scared by what i feel, just curious as to what they want, if they are here to protect me etc. I should also mention that it doesnt just happen in one house, it's where ever i go. ANY insight into this would be much appreciated, i couldnt thank you enough.

Amy xxx

Hi hun i have just read your in hospital. Hope everything is ok?! :hugs:

Take care hun and hope you and little one are ok :hugs:

xx

I'll be on haitus for a little bit again girls. LO is in a bit of trouble. All the info is in Third tri :thumbup:

Hi can you tell me what you feel for me? Conception anytime soon? and the gender? Thanks x

December conception and a little girl.

Its amazing you said this because i went to see a psychic and she said the same thing (well it was September 2012 birth with a baby girl). I've also had another baby reading from ebay and she said the same thing too! And another lady on this forum who believes she is psychic said i would conceive in December. Thanks for taking the time, much appreciated :hugs:x

Hope all goes well for you and your LO! :hugs:

HI leopard, you are sooo sweet for doing this.. and feel free to answer whenever you want. Us girls sure are keeping you busy. Haha. :haha:

I just wanted to ask if you see me conceiving or if you see and EDD any time soon?

Thank you so much, you're so sweet. Hope things with your LO get better. :hugs:

my cat came to me in my dream the one thats missing now for 4 months, she headbutted me and rubbed her face on mine like she used to and made me smile. It also made me sad later on thinking how much i missed her to. I hope she is ok I really do. I also had a dream of the parrot that my landlord of missing so I wonder if that means its dead to? its defo gone.

I just saw your thread in third tri. Hope everything is going well and you delivery alright! :)

Temporary haitus is now a semi-permenant one (a bit like hair color :haha:). Will try and finish everyone off within4 weeks,just depends on when LO arrives and how long her recovery time for surgery post-birth will be. I've been thinking about you all and have good news for all but it shall have to wait!

Love you girls xo

Temporary haitus is now a semi-permenant one (a bit like hair color :haha:). Will try and finish everyone off within4 weeks,just depends on when LO arrives and how long her recovery time for surgery post-birth will be. I've been thinking about you all and have good news for all but it shall have to wait!

Love you girls xo

hope all goes well for you hun best of luck for the birth and speedy revovery for both you annd baba:hugs:

Love you girls xo

Aww great stuff! Hope you and little one recover quickly and all is well :hugs::hugs:

Love ya tooooooo :friends:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"