Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

I might have to do some Googling and find out what all my options are for jump starting my ovulation again! Maybe if I combine a couple different methods with the cream it will get things going soon! :)

does progesterone cream work for woman with PCOS...cause I haven't had my own cycles since I had my daughter over 2 years ago...

pam- i thnk its supposed to help, but i would do some research if i were you first to make sure

missa- it really depends on whats going on. some women need soy to jump start it too. works like chlomid i hear

missa- looked at your chart and it 'looks like' a progesterone problem. i would have said you ov on cd17 but dont have progest to sustain things. are you using opk's? have you tried that fertility test by first response?

I've heard the same thing about soy...Clomid worked the first time...here's my FIRST positive OPK when I took Clomid last time...

Attachments

• posopk.jpg
    posopk.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 2
I used OPK's for a few days but then ran out, they were dark, then light, then really dark, but my last one wasn't quite positive. It could have been if I had continued taking them but I'm just not sure. I looked into what causes anovulation though and from what I read I don't have any of those issues so I'm wondering if maybe you are right about the progesterone cream. Maybe I am ovulating but my body just isn't keeping up with the progesterone. That would make sense because when I'm pregnant I have to use it through first tri to keep from miscarrying. If I use the progesterone for my ovulation, when in my cycle should I start using it? Should I wait until right after I ovulate or just use it the whole cycle in case?

No word on the beta yet :( but I have been doing opk as well as hpt and todays was much darker, have a look!!

https://i52.tinypic.com/2ith4d1.jpg

Can you please tweak this second set for me? The line is darker today but it is an almost non existent line!

Attachments

• PART_1311191974420.jpg
    PART_1311191974420.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 17
Got my beta results and I am definitely not pregnant beta number is less than 1

so sorry amommy, I thought for sure it was your month, if it makes you feel better your not alone in your bfn's here is mine from this afternoon
I'm not seeing much on these afternoon tests, the top is an equate the middle is an answer and the bottom is a frer

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/hpt1-3-1.jpg

missa- you would have to use it after you ovulate. if you use it before it wil stop your ovulation and you wont ov at all. you might have to use opk and temp to make sure you ovulate then use the cream. if you had to use it in pregnancy, i bet its low. if you get pregnant the cycle you use it you need to keep using it til at least the first tri. longer if you can. the placenta takes over sometime after that. anything you need to know ask and i will help best i can:hugs:

So sorry hun...BFN's really do suck...I know how you feel!!! There's always next cycle dear...keep your chin up!

Maureen if its any comfort, my doctor said at 11 dpo its possible to still be negative and have a negative beta and still be pregnant and to have not implanted yet!!! So girlie, its not over until the witch arrives!!

He was hesitant to give me one because even if it was negative it wouldn't mean I wasn't pregnant, but I wanted it anyway.. LOL< I am so bad!

So I told my friend today, if yesterdays beta was <1, todays is 2.. haha, why my tests are twice as dark.. So bad!

Morning BFN for me this morning 11 DPO today and another temp jump (have a look tell me what ya think) AF due sunday/ monday at the latest usually my boobes are real sore not this time just my nipples and the rest just feel super heavey. AW man i so hope i am lol. i got another FRER that i will take on monday if she hasnt arrived :)
Hope your all well, hahaha i had a dream that i went to the states and saw all of you hahaha CRAZY!

Your chart is actually looking great, hope you get your BFP.. there are a few of us left with neggie tests.. we will stay in touch though!!! I was going to just ttc this month, but have enjoyed all of you this cycle, I may try next cycle!

I hope you get your bfp. It would be awesome to meet all of you ladies. I hope your dream comes true!

my DH took a test. as of now he is not preggo. he was shocked. i comforted him and said to test in a couple days....

he is such a dork:dohh:

Aww I'm sorry Amommy :( And thank you very much! :hugs: I won't hesitate to ask you for some advice now and then :) Btw, your husband is hilarious!!! Mine won't even get near my pee sticks! lol

Spot found me, just a tinge on tp, but thats how my af usually starts

i really hope your right amomma, was bending down b4 oer the bin and looked down got a bit of a shock right there in your face jubblies hahahah, hows everyone? im n=not too bad just wish i could have a answer lol i was thinking abhout getting my progesterone done again today what do you ladies think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->