Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

my hubby took a pic of his test in case i wanted to post it, he sees me post all mine so i think he doesnt want left out:dohh: i actually thought for a second i saw a line, is that line eye or what:blush: he said, he is pregnant too... must be sympathy hcg. i swear its like being married to a child sometimes:bike:

haha i was looking for it in my pics and almost couldnt find it, he said oh well... stupid negative

0_IMAGE_209 (1).jpg

MIght be good to have it rechecked to see if its gone up.. Took another ic this afternoon, and it seemed a bit darker than this morning, but its still so faint!

Missa honey if you could be so kind to tweak these a bit for me!!

And haha about hubby wanting to post his test!

Hoping spot was implant from this morning's dip in temp.. wouldnt that be cool?

Attachments

• PART_1311207743543.jpg
    PART_1311207743543.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 16
As you requested, your tweaked tests :) I def see some pink lines in the tweak! Let's hope that means you are a late implanter!

Attachments

• PART_1311207743543.jpg
    PART_1311207743543.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 12
I sure hope so, but its kind of looking a bit bleak!

I did some editing myself!

Does anyone else see the line is a little darker?

Attachments

• 12 dpo edited.jpg
    12 dpo edited.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 14
amommy- i think i see something on the bottom one in all the pics:thumbup:

AF is about to get me, Im having a teeny tiny bit of pink spotting! I'm glad it's happening today though, I'd like to be done with it when hubby gets home from his 2 weeks away :)

thats crap hun, get some cream and lets get this show on the road next cycle

i do amomma on the bottom test ive got my fingers and toes crossed for you, well all of us to be true :)

My prescriptions still haven't been called in yet...gonna have to call them again tomorrow and see what the hold up is...How FREAKIN hard is it to place a damn call?! This is how they messed things up for me last time...and this is suppose to be a damn good OBGYN office....geez...show me some proof of that already!

Awwww Im sorry you're having such a hard time Pam! I wish you were here in AZ, my OB is incredible! He would have this all squared away instantly! I'm ok with not being pregnant right now though, hubby and I weren't actually supposed to be TTC right now. He decided it would be best if we waited awhile but he apparently "forgot" that he decided that when it came to ovulation time lol. But I'm sure next month he will be extra careful :)

Sorry you haven't gotten your script!! That really sucks!

Thanks ladies...it's just so aggrivating! GRRRR! LOL!! I hope I can get it squared away tomorrow!

Got my progesterone levels they are now at 7.4, im assuming progesterone begins to decreas as AF gets closer does anyone no this?

Bummer guess im out no more testing for me unless im late of course, ill still be keeping in touch though :):):)

yes please no matter what happens keep in touch!! if you have yahoo mine is [email protected]!

Sorry about your news.. AF is charging hard my way!

i dont have yahoo just email :) mine is [email protected] :)

i guess thats why i was so tired as progesterone is what makes you really tired and i had high progesterone so i guess thats why DAM wish it was coz i was preggo lol.

Here are my 13 dpo , not sure what i'm seeing, the frer when I opened it up was just the clear indent, not sure about the answer, the top test is the frer and the cottom is the answer test, I thought frer were more sensitive then answer, at 13 dpo my tests should be way dark so I think i'm out

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/thurstest1.jpg

Maureen that is not necessarily the case, and that answer has a definite pink line!! Go look at the post on here that says Ic and FRER progression, she had barely there lines until way far along!

Please keep us updated!!

I stopped spot, I only had a pink dot twice on the tp, not sure what is happening, my temps are still down!

Good luck honey!

I think you might have implantation bleeding amommy, I can kind of see something on the answer but i'm not sure

I'm not sure Maureen since my temps are still low and my tests have not darkened up much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->