Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

maureenmarsh: I see a line on the last test. I'd totally tweak for you if it'd let me save your photos. :happydance:

Maureen have you tried the "go advanced" option when you are posting a message and directly uploading the picture from your computer that way? Then we can save and tweak for you!!

Morning ladies! :) Well I used the last of my IC's to experiment with because I just knew AF was coming...I got a little crampy last night and had the tiniest bit of pink spotting on the t.p. Woke up this morning and it is back to solid white with no pink, my cervix is moving higher and softening up, and my temps are going back up....wth? I'm wishing I had saved a couple of those IC's lol. Not that I think I'm pregnant, but ruling it out with a neative test would erase that 1% of "what if" thoughts I have. Anyone had this happen to them and not been pregnant?

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I've been busy trying to walk and hopefully avoid blood pressure issues with this baby. With my first I had it after the first trimester, so I'm hoping I can walk away the risk. I hope it works. :)

Missalissa I don't know what to tell you. I wish I did. :hugs:

Oh I hope so too! I didn't know walking helped with the blood pressure issue, I'll have to keep that in mind :) How are you feeling today Alaric?

I'm feeling great. Trying to stay stress free, which is impossible with an overly active 3-year-old. :haha: I'm tired though...oh so tired. Thankfully I'm a sahm so I can nap when Alaric naps. woohoo. How is everyone else?

Hi amommy or Leslie, I'm only on my iPhone but if you can give me your email can I email it to one of you, I'm sooo nervous now and would love to see a tweak

Sure maureen my email is [email protected]

The af witch got me!!! But I had very strong ovulation and luteal phase

Would love to tweak!!

amommy- sorry about the witch!

alaric- i know just what you mean, im completely exhausted. i have 5 others so theres no napping here except for the babies

missa- i am not sure, wish i could help. get a dollar store test would be my best advice:thumbup:

I'm sorry Amommy! I plan on picking up a test tomorrow if I haven't started by then, that will me put me on CD31. I have gone longer than that once or twice, but usually I don't go past 31 days. FF has me at 12dpo today but they keep changing it back and forth putting me at either 12dpo or 5dpo! Silly FF can't make up it's mind!

Sorry the witch got you hun...sorry for all the BFN's...I got another BFN myself...grrr....Gotta call the doc office and ask about my meds again...

Pam fingers crossed that they sort em for you.
Ive woken up feeling like a little man in the back of my throat has been rubbing away with sandpaper all night lol FF shows im on CD 33 af comes between 30 -34ish days and still no sign no drop in temp either hmm i dont think im in but there is a tiny bit of me holding onto hope. When i check my facebook last night a friend of mine updated "2nd due 1st Feb" i burst out into tears OH was like where did that come from, i couldnt be bother explaining so i just said i randomly felt the need to cry, sometime he doesnt understand how the urge for a baby is so strong.

:dust: to all you lovely ladies.

likin the way your chart is looking d1k!! lets hope she sends all of her AF vibes to me, and stays away from you!!!! Can't wait to hear you got a BFP!

and Missa, so exciting I hope you get a BFP soon too, fingers crossed for you both!

well ive been sent home so though i would upload a test lol havent done it for a while CD12 and was a dilute wee wee lol
Enjoy and tweek away :)

Attachments

• 12dpo (1).jpg
    12dpo (1).jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 9
I think I see a little somethin!

Attachments

• 12dpo%20(1).jpg
    12dpo%20(1).jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 10
Here is my tweak for you.. I guess while I wait to O i will help everyone by tweaking their tests hahahaha!!

Attachments

• 12dpo  d1k edit.jpg
    12dpo d1k edit.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 38
I hate $tree tests, and I read that they are known for not only evap lines, but false negatives as well.. I know they are cheap and easy to afford, but just letting you know! I will keep watching your chart.

these are called innovacon or something brought them off a lady here online, brought bulk lol yeah a few i have taken have had evaps come up with colour too grrr, i cant click on the tweek you did for me amommy??
zreally missa u do or you pulling my leg lol. i have a frer in my draw but over here for a 2 pack was 25 bux so really dont want to waste it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->