Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

Man D1k, our charts look very similiar with the up and down and up and down lol. It's crazy, here I thought I was doing something wrong because my temps kept jumping from really to really low ever other day. Hope this means something good!

I think it couldn't hurt to try a FRER if you hold it for a couple hours and try to get some concentration going on :)

fingers crossed aye missa have you taken any tests today?

ill use it monday if AF still hasnt arrived :)

my pathetic attemp lol

Attachments

• 12dpo invert.jpg
    12dpo invert.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 48
I figure I'll test tomorrow if AF still isn't here...as long as FF doesn't push me back to 5dpo again lol. Your invert looks great! It's better than my tweak! lol

i just wish there were 2 lines ahahahaha, thanks i never done it before hmmmm maby ill start inverting more pics for you all :)

Missa just looking at your charts i dont mean to be nosey so if you dont wanna tell thats very much ok, when did you BD around your O date was just trying to compare :)
OH yeah forgot to say this morning i took my temp got up went ot the toilet and got back into bed then the alarm went off so turned on light (so i dont go back to sleep) and then had this huge wave of nausea come over me lasted about 5 mins then went away hasnt come back at all weird huh.
Also missa how long are your cycles usually???

PS people give me tests to invert hehehehehehehe

Thanks Blessed :)

not sure why d1k.. hmm.. I will see if i can fix it!

Attachments

• 12dpo  d1k edit.jpg
    12dpo d1k edit.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 43
Missa just looking at your charts i dont mean to be nosey so if you dont wanna tell thats very much ok, when did you BD around your O date was just trying to compare :)
OH yeah forgot to say this morning i took my temp got up went ot the toilet and got back into bed then the alarm went off so turned on light (so i dont go back to sleep) and then had this huge wave of nausea come over me lasted about 5 mins then went away hasnt come back at all weird huh.
Also missa how long are your cycles usually???

PS people give me tests to invert hehehehehehehe

Thanks Blessed :)

that exact thing happened to me before af was due!!!! i got up to pee and when i laid back down i felt sick for a few mins, then it went away. a few days later after i got out of bed i had a wave of nausea for a min. i thought, dang its awful early for this to start. hasnt happened since thank heaven. 5 weeks tomorrow though so let the games begin anytime now...:sick:

I don't mind you asking at all D1k :) I don't remember exactly when we BD but I know it was alot! I think it was pretty much every day except for the day of ovulation. I could be wrong though, I usually enter my information before I go to bed so if we had BD that night, I might have just not put it in. We were both feelin frisky this month lol, so we got in alot of bed time :)

Hello ladies!! Did anyone test this morning? I went to the DR today to get a confirmation of pregnancy. They gave me the official due date of March 31st! I hope you all are doing well. I can't wait to hear about all of your results!

Man D1k, our charts look very similiar with the up and down and up and down lol. It's crazy, here I thought I was doing something wrong because my temps kept jumping from really to really low ever other day. Hope this means something good!

Don't count yourself out cause of ups and downs. Here's the link to mine, I think it's practically a zigzag, and I got a BFP. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/360ff7

So it's still possible! :D

got a low temp so im guessing im out.....**stink** :( still AF not here yet.

Wow Menelly, you do have a zigzag going on! That's pretty much how my chart looks too. I took a FRER today though and it's BFN. With all my other pregnancies I got an unmistakeable positive by this time so I'm sure I'm not pregnant.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 11
Well adjust got me, onto next month, next month I'm doing 150 mil Clomid and iui, so pray for me girls, what's sad is I'm not that upset that af got me I'm just so used to every month being bfn that Im not really getting my hopes up like I have in the past, at least af always shows up like clockwork, where should I go to to get some good ic?

The first time I used IC's I got them from Earlypregnancytests.com and they worked great for me :) I never had even a hint of a line until I got my positive.

So sorry about af maureen, and sorry d1k about the temp drop!!! On to next cycle I guess

Well at least Alaric got a bean :) I guess if one of us keeps getting a BFP each month it will only take 5-6 months for all of us to be up the duff! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->