Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

Well at least Alaric got a bean :) I guess if one of us keeps getting a BFP each month it will only take 5-6 months for all of us to be up the duff! lol

I was late to the party, but I still got a BFP this month too! (Besides, that means you get 2 :bfp: per month, not one.)

Oh yeah! I was thinking you got yours last month for some reason...but heck yes! That does make 2 a month, cuts the wait time in half! lol AF is on her way to me now, just checked and got a pinkish/light red Qtip, so should start soon. I think I have a hormonal imbalance that is messing with my cycles so Im going to try using Evening Primrose to try and get my body back on track, that way when we start TTC my body will be all nice and ready for it!

Oh yeah! I was thinking you got yours last month for some reason...but heck yes! That does make 2 a month, cuts the wait time in half! lol AF is on her way to me now, just checked and got a pinkish/light red Qtip, so should start soon. I think I have a hormonal imbalance that is messing with my cycles so Im going to try using Evening Primrose to try and get my body back on track, that way when we start TTC my body will be all nice and ready for it!

I should get myself one of those tickers then. ;) Yeah, I've known for... 6 days?

The evening primrose sounds like a good plan! I'll cross my fingers that that works for you. :D Next month is your month!

stinkin witch catching my ladies! i hope you all get bfp soon:hugs:

missa- dont know about evening primrose, but i will be praying it works great for you:winkwink:

Well I went and looked at my chart again, and I had a few different fairly high temps spikes. So I figured maybe my body is producing progesterone, it's just not doing it evenly. Like maybe it spits out 3 times more than necessary one day, then only half the amount it should the next. That made me think more of a hormonal imbalance than a deficiency. I Googled supplements for hormonal imbalances involving ovulation and such and a few websites said that Evening Primrose helped to balance everything out, so I fugred why not try it! It's easy to find, relatively cheap, and safe to take :) I hope it works! I'm ready for my cycles to be normal again!!! lol

I'm ready for my cycles to be normal againt too...Since 2009 I've only had a handful of periods but that's only cause I took Provera...I can't believe how much I'm cramping just after one day on the progesterone...sheesh!

Awww I'm sorry your crampy Pam! Cramps SUCK!!!! I hope they go away fast for you! :)

They sure do hope they ease off soon for you!
AF still not here maby tonight jusr took a test and really though i saw i faaaaiiiinnnnttttt line but was out of 10 m in so have binned it, i think it was the beginning of an evap :( my bbs are sooooooooooo heavey and full, and one is throbbing lol (TMI) i had subway before and i usually love the kind i get i mean i get it all the time and NOPE didnt like it at all. lol just thought i would share. :)

Can you pull it out and take a picture? What if it wasn't an eval? Your symptoms sound promising d1k :).
I'm sorry at has gotten a lot of you. I hope you get your bfps soon!

Ive put the rubbish out hahaha SORRY :) just a question... im getting a cold could that be a reason for a drop in temp?? im only using the $ cassette type Hcg tests not gunna use the other expensive one till im late late lol i mean IF im late late. lol

Who has Facebook we could all stay in touch on there???

I have FB...just not sure how to attach a link to it...lol...

You can find me under Christi Hosking!! picture of my son graduating in my profile, if that helps!

Pamela what is your profile pic, there are a couple of them?

I was expecting AF to kick in tonight but instead the pink Qtip turned back to clear and I'm not feeling a single cramp....ugh! I've accepted the fact that I'm not pregnant so I would like it if my body would just get on with things! lol Is your test still somewhere among the top of the bin D1k? We won't tell anyone you dug it out for a quick pic if you don't lol

amommy i cant find u either, im under bayley growcott :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->