Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

I could do that! I've avoided adding any of you to FB cause I haven't really told friends and family yet (and I have a completely unique name, so I'm too easy to pin down!) but if the group was private we were chatting in, that'd be awesome!

Whichever and wherever is fine with me!

that sounds awesome! And sweetie we can keep your pregnancy secret!

Can progesterone make your hpt's look postive?

I just took one for the hell of it and I swear I see something faint!!!

pam- progesterone wont make an hpt positive. only hcg and certain soda drinks apparently:haha: but its necessary for implantation and continuation of a pregnancy. most women make enough to sustain a pregnancy without a supplement. i hoped it helped you and thats your bfp!!!! i wanna see a bfp pic!!!!:happydance:

sorry about af d1- she is a heffer.

hope you ladies catch those eggies this cycle!!!!:flower:

no pam progesterone cannot be detected on an HPT, only HCG.. can you please post a picture so we can see??

OK, let me know when the FB group is up and running and I'll join. :)

posting pics is a waste now...cause the test is all dried and I can't see anything...I know progesterone can't do that but I figured I'd ask anyway...LMAO....And my phone camera REALLY sucks at taking pictures...everytime I take a pic without direct sunlight it's so pixilated you can't see anything....I'll test again in the morning....

I just created the group. It's called Baby and Bump Friends. You won't be able to search for it and find it because it's secret. I added Bayley, Pamela, and Christi already because they were on my friend's list. If you want to put your info on here or message it to me, I can find you on facebook then add you to the group. :) I'm pretty sure there's a group chat feature so we can all chat live instead of waiting for posts to pop up sometimes.

Sorry AF got you Dk1!!! What a bummer :( And that's an awesome idea for the private FB group :) I'll message you my info tomorrow so you can add me too!

OMG I think I just got my BFP!!!!! Can someone please tweak for me! I tried to tweak it on my own but I suck at tweaking...please please please someone tweak!!!!!

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 46
I hate the fact that it doesn't show up in the pic! It really is here in real life! Even if it is faint! :(

Ooh, I have no clue how to tweak, so I can't help you there, but I'll throw a bit of :dust: around and cross my fingers for you, if that helps? :D

Lol that's awesome Menelly! I'm gonna hold my wee for a few hours and do another one. I REALLY didn't expect to see anything so I only held it for maybe an hour last time, thinking it wouldn't matter anyways lol. Hopefully if I hold it for 3-4 hours (if I can) I will get a better line! It seems crazy to me that i would get a positive so light this late into my cycles because of how early I got all my other positives but the fact that I'm late is a good sign I guess lol.

here is an invert i cant see anything but get some concentration going on and do another :):)

YAY :dust: your way.

Attachments

• 011-1.jpg
    011-1.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 56
Oooh. Yay. I hope this is it for you! :) I can't wait to see the next test!

Here is my invert, I tweaked the contrast a little first! hope that helps!

Attachments

• missa pg test.jpg
    missa pg test.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 17
  • missa pg test1.jpg
    missa pg test1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 18
OK ladies here is my ic today at CD 4.. I thought it would be fun to see what kind of line I could get while still spotting from my period!!

Attachments

• PART_1311529503329.jpg
    PART_1311529503329.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79