• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

Hmmm wonder what it means whem your 12 year old notices youre boobies getting bigger and asks....lmbo!!!

Hmmm wonder what it means whem your 12 year old notices youre boobies getting bigger and asks....lmbo!!!

That's hilarious!! My pregnant friend just told her 7-year-old daughter about breastfeeding so she wasn't shocked when the baby came home and she was feeding her. Her little girl looked at her and said, "Mommy is that why your boobs are getting bigger? Is it all the milk?" :haha:

I tested this morning and BFN again.

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 52
I got another negative today too :) Couldn't take a pic cause my hubby was still sleeping and my camera was in the bedroom, but it was definitely negative

Here is my first morning with $tree! Could you tweak the first one please?

Attachments

• PART_1310833246459.jpg
    PART_1310833246459.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 17
  • PART_1310816356996.jpg
    PART_1310816356996.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 13
Morning Ladies i have another BFN lol im not really expectiong to see anythiing this early (hope i see something this month tho) i cant post pics yet for the same reason as missa :)

how are you all symptom wise?

me im so bloated some of my pants wont do up and man gassy lol its like mt bellyneeds to be deflated. nips are sensitive and im getting restless inbed when he comes to bed (i want all the room) im never like that i like snuggling lol, also in amoungst all the bloating is the twinges in my abdomen really weird feeling. other than that im ok oh yeah i had a couple of good waves of nausea too last night actually thought i might be getting ill.

Nice rebound on youre temps, lets hope it was implant!!

I'm having some nice symptoms too, but I usually do. It's my mind playing horrible tricks on me. :)

Nice rebound on youre temps, lets hope it was implant!!
Fingers crossed coz my tummy is feeling like dogs balls atm (? kiwi expression)lol
comon share symptoms in your head or not its fun reading lol.

d1kt8r, Just wanted to pop in and let you know that those tests that you're using were the last ones to show a bfp for me. It took the longest, and wasn't til well after I was to get AF.

d1kt8r, Just wanted to pop in and let you know that those tests that you're using were the last ones to show a bfp for me. It took the longest, and wasn't til well after I was to get AF.

thanks i dont even no how sensitive they are i brought them off a lady who sells tests in bult just thought i would try these ones 1st, if i miss AF i will go and get a FRER. man today i really feel like AF is on her way :( nnnnnooooooooooooo

just had a look they are 25 mlU/ml is that very sensitive?

No the witch cannot get you!! It cannot happen, I like talking to you too much!! My symptoms are: enlarged breasts, tender nipples, frequent peeing, full feeling down there, some nausea, vivid dreams!! haha, I guess thats all of them real and in my head!! haha.. OH and 25 is not real sensitive, but its not the other either, 25 is commonly one of the lowest, with the ultra earlys being 10 and 20! hope that helps

I say we start a group so that if we do get our BFP or AF, we can still talk in there. We don't have to quit chatting because something changes!! It will be fun to share more tests with next month (although I hope we all don't need to!!) :)

I say we start a group so that if we do get our BFP or AF, we can still talk in there. We don't have to quit chatting because something changes!! It will be fun to share more tests with next month (although I hope we all don't need to!!) :)

Thats a really good idea.
Im not expecting the :witch: to arrive yet anyway im on a 34ish cycle these days just major back pain and pain running over my Right hip and down into my abdomen. i just dont feel right aye, and smells, we went out to get dinner last night i walked outside i i swear i could smell bacon and egg pie and hubby couldnt smell it at all the thing was i didnt even have to try to smell it the smell was strong mmmmmm im making one today, AND we were hanging out the washing just before and i could smell onions and he couldnt he was laughing at me lol.

hmmm good sign i hope :)

LOok at this evil evap i saw it just before.

Attachments

• 7DPOam.jpg
    7DPOam.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 40
  • 7DPOam (1).jpg
    7DPOam (1).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 41
Really hate those!!!, I like the idea of keeping in touch:)

anyone POAS again today?

its so cold here im rugged up on the lounge, and im eating lots lol bad i no.

I did. BFN :) I wish it was cold here. It's been well over 100 degrees F for over two weeks. I rarely leave my house.

Tonights test, lots of cramping, never have with AF and temps still 98.8 tonight..

https://i55.tinypic.com/jui7tw.jpg

Can you tweak please?

I'm not a good tweaker, but I think I may see a line. The test is a tad blurry though. Can you see a line?

Sort of, but its sure not a stand out line!! I did do the black light thingy and it showed up with that!! haha..

HOw are you feeilng tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->