• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

d1 if you think you ovulated on a different day then when FF gives you , you can always overide it!

D1-i agree with amommy, over ride it if you need too. i have before. i know my body better than them :thumbup:

menelly i hope you feel better :nope:

9babies i havent ever used chlomid but my opks fade in to a pos. in a normal cycle for me they start darkening up around cd8-9 and go pos on cd13-14. then stark white or barely a line on cd15:flower:

Oh, and I got my Lovenox injections today. I reserve the right to be severely whiny about them for at least the next few weeks, but likely the entire pregnancy. For such tiny little shots, those things HURT.

There is a button under your chart that says override.. then it asks you what date you want to put as O, it will then give you a blue line instead of a red line! HOpe you find it!

Thanks just did that and it originally put me at CD22 for O but i was getting ned OPK so i cant of.

Hi ladies! I'm back from my trip! It's great to be home!

No positive OPK yet...still on the darkish side...gosh I hope it happens soon!!!

fx,d pam how are you going? how was your trip?
I caved in last night an tested hahahaha crazy i no, but i was waiting to look at it then had visitors and put it in my poket and looked at it about 3 hours later :( EVAP! and a pink one too! grr i want a real pinkie lol

Trip went well...thank you for asking! :) I'm just so glad to be home and to have my bed again...lol...

Sorry for the evap hun...I know how much they suck!!

yup, getting weird cramping like AF but they come and go. i dont no why but im not feeling as positive and im only on 5 DPO, im so emotional also like my boss cam into the lab and closed the door this morning he rekons i was being too loud or something i burst into tears and couldnt hold it back, also we are looking for a new house and OH said he really liked one so i got a bit excited and then he said ohhhh we prolly cant afford it, i got soooo grumpy stormed off to bed and went to sleep.

What is up. lol

awww....emotional rollarcoasters suck!!! I'm sorry :hugs:

Where is Lisa???! I miss her!!!

im sorry d1. i had af like cramps around then too so its a good sign. cant wait to find out if yor preggo hun!:happydance:

I had AF type cramps, and then some severe pain right where implant was. (Which I'm sure about cause that's right where the US tech told me the baby is!) So severe cramping could be your implantation. FX! :dust:

its not severe its just really uncomfortable like last night i was moving my leg so it would easethe pain does that make sence?

here it is 5DPO lol , do with it as you wish :):kiss:

Attachments

• 5DPO.jpg
    5DPO.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 14
I really see something too. Maybe it's an evap (at which point it'd be evil!) but there's clearly the start of pink right where it should be. FX, it's your month!

that was taken like 1 min after so i dont think it could be an evap, are you sure you ladies arnt having line eye lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->