• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

i wish i had a black light to do that with. im so crampy today and have been sleeping on and off all day just nodding off all the time. very lathargic too.

I'm right there with ya'll...but I'm probably testing in vain...lol...I don't ovulate on my own and last month I did but because I was on Clomid...but due to an error at my doc office they didn't put my prescription in on time so I'm out this month...unless by some miracle I ovulated on my own...it's been it's been 23 days since my last period...so I'm testing just to see...LOL...took one yesterday and thought I saw something VVVVV faint and again today....I'll take one again in the morning....

I won't be able to post pics cause my camera suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!! But I'm sure these phantom lines are nothing...but time will tell!

Good luck ladies!

haha I wonder if the black light thingy truly works. We'll find out with this one I'm sure. I hope it does and this is your bfp!!! I'm feeling great tonight. We house sat for friends all week last week, so it's nice to be in our own home. I do miss their pool though. :) My bbs have been somewhat sore today. I try not to look at symptoms though because I am great at creating phantom ones. haha. Do you have any crazy symptoms?

East Texas...two hours east of Dallas and 1.5 hours from Texarkana. What about you? Is it hot hot hot where you are too?

im guessing its your summer there at the moment lol, we are in the middle of winter ill show you what i live under :) there is more snow on it now after last night took this about a week ago :)

Attachments

• mountian.jpg
    mountian.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 9
I live about 45 minutes outside of Houston...it's ridiculously hot around here...finally got some rain today when we haven't seen any in months and months...I don't go outside anymore...between the heat and the bugs I'll stay in my AC thanks....LMAO!

This year "SUMMER" has taken a whole new turn...it hasn't been this dry in years...

Yes we are dead in summer. There are fires all around because it's SO dry. I stay inside too. It's just way too hot to go outside. I feel bad for my 3-year-old because he LOVES his trampoline and swing set. Hopefully we'll get some rain and it will cool down soon!

take some of our rain we would happily give it to you lol. thought that pic might help cool you down hahahaha

Hi guys, please tell me i'm not seeing things on this test, I swaer I see something, i took this 5 minutes after poas, not sure about color though

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/test678-1.jpg

I know what you mean...my 2yo is driving my NUTS...she keeps going to the door and saying "bye bye?" "bye bye?" Meaning she wants to go bye-bye...lol....poor baby....I understand how she feels though....I can't wait for 60 degree weather...I'll always be outside...LOL....

Maureen...I can't really tell hun...but I "think" so...

That mountain is GORGEOUS! OMG I would LOVE to be able to see that everyday I leave my house....

Hi guys, please tell me i'm not seeing things on this test, I swaer I see something, i took this 5 minutes after poas, not sure about color though

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/test678-1.jpg

Sorry i cant see anything but im not very good at seeing faint lines :) GL xx

That mountain is GORGEOUS! OMG I would LOVE to be able to see that everyday I leave my house....

That exactly what OH said to me this morning, so we went for a drive around it today was lovely but just so damn cold brrr i think its 12 degrees C atm

That exactly what OH said to me this morning, so we went for a drive around it today was lovely but just so damn cold brrr i think its 12 degrees C atm

I'll take it...LOL....I'm tired of standing in front of my freezer...HAHAHA!!!

missalissa- i found you!!!!!! you can run but you cant hide:haha:

yay for early testing girls! hope you all get :bfp:

i started testing super early, 3dpo :laugh2: thought i was out when i tested at 7dpo and bfn :dohh: so decided i wasnt testing anymore. morning of 8dpo i started cramping. morning of 9dpo my temp jumped high so of course i tested. got the faintest bfp ever. re-tested that evening and it was darker. here is the 9dpo eve pic...
0_IMAGE_515.jpg
kept testing and here is my 15dpo pic when af was due. this was from friday morning...
0_IMAGE_561.jpg
so dont give up, just keep on peeing!!!! im rooting for all you pee'ers:happydance:

you've been blessed blessedmomma :):):):):)

Congrats to you, im so cramp today and nod off everytime i sit down hahaha, im praying

I've been crampy today too...and my bbs are sore...I have a slight cold so that maybe why I'm so tired...definately NOT symptom spotting...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->