Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

Hello ladies still waiting for +opk. but have been BDing. My chart looks a little funny but I don't know. OPK are getting darker eachday but....we will see. I am trying not to get discouraged and stay positive. I test twice a day once at 2pm and than again at 7pm.

I thought I missed my + opk back last week but I got a surprise opk + yesterday and then again one this morning too! Looks like you are on CD13, so hopefully you will get one soon! :)

Hello ladies still waiting for +opk. but have been BDing. My chart looks a little funny but I don't know. OPK are getting darker eachday but....we will see. I am trying not to get discouraged and stay positive. I test twice a day once at 2pm and than again at 7pm.

I thought I missed my + opk back last week but I got a surprise opk + yesterday and then again one this morning too! Looks like you are on CD13, so hopefully you will get one soon! :)

Thanks Savvy, I am sure I will get one soon.

Savvy- our temps are driving me crazy. i wonder if ff will even give us our ch or not. my temp spiked like it should but then just dropped again. grr yours is at least increasing like it should. i guess we will see.

Good morning ladies,

My temp dropped yesterday and rose this morning but I have no +opk. I am so confused:wacko:. I wish we had x-ray glasses so we can see what is going on inside LOL!!!:huh::fool:

My chart is the wonkiest chart EVER. Three days of low temps with cramping and spotting, and now a spike? Still no AF, and not even any cramping today.

My chart is the wonkiest chart EVER. Three days of low temps with cramping and spotting, and now a spike? Still no AF, and not even any cramping today.

maybe your bean was snuggling in. wouldnt it be amazing if you body and dh swimmers did it all on their own? heres to hoping.

Ladies please HELP!!! :wacko: I tested today for ovulation and hpt. I think I got a positive on both but I don't think I ovulated. Is this even possible? I am so confused. Can you look at my chart and test and tell me what you ladies thank? Thanks!

Attachments

• Test 1 28 14.jpg
    Test 1 28 14.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Test 1 28 14 (3).jpg
    Test 1 28 14 (3).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
  • test 1 28 14 (2).jpg
    test 1 28 14 (2).jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
i see lines i would try a frer. did u ever get negative hpt after ur mc? sorry i dont recall if u already told us.

i see lines i would try a frer. did u ever get negative hpt after ur mc? sorry i dont recall if u already told us.

Yes, I went to the doctors and had a blood test done on a Friday(January 10th) and she said that I was at 6 and should be at 0 by Monday(January 13th).

maybe your bean was snuggling in. wouldnt it be amazing if you body and dh swimmers did it all on their own? heres to hoping.

I am agreeing and hoping that it was your sticky bean snuggling in!

Ladies please HELP!!! :wacko: I tested today for ovulation and hpt. I think I got a positive on both but I don't think I ovulated. Is this even possible? I am so confused. Can you look at my chart and test and tell me what you ladies thank? Thanks!

I am super confused since it does look positive. You are only on CD14, would that be possible? You mentioned you got a blood test over two weeks ago it seems like you would be down to 0 by now. Could you either take a frer to confirm or call your doctor to check in?

Using the Clearblue fertility monitor and got my Peak days yesterday and today, we've done it for the past 5 nights and plan on doing it tonight! I'm taking all my supplements and going to try the natural progesterone cream starting tomorrow. The next 2 weeks is going to be soooo long and hard! Anyone else use progesterone cream?

Do you usually have spotting and then it goes away? It must be implantation bleeding! Have you taken an HPT yet? Very exciting!

Using the Clearblue fertility monitor and got my Peak days yesterday and today, we've done it for the past 5 nights and plan on doing it tonight! I'm taking all my supplements and going to try the natural progesterone cream starting tomorrow. The next 2 weeks is going to be soooo long and hard! Anyone else use progesterone cream?

You are right on track with me and FBG, she got a peak on her monitor this past weekend and I got a + opk on Sunday and Monday! My DH and I have also BDed 4 days in a row and we are finishing day 5 tonight! Excited, hopeful and positive this cycle! I do not know anything about the progesterone cream, have you used it before? Hopefully chatting here will help us get through this tww fast! :)

Do you usually have spotting and then it goes away? It must be implantation bleeding! Have you taken an HPT yet? Very exciting!

My spotting doesn't usually go away, it usually leads right into AF. And when my temp drops below CL, it's always followed by AF within a day. I'm crampy again tonight. I think it's all just weird stuff my body is still doing after my m/c. I did take a test this morning when I saw the spike, and it looked neg to me, but I also didn't do any squinting, lol. I'm pretty leary of the super, super faint lines now, so I didn't bother looking that close. I really think this is all just different stuff for me because my body is readjusting. I'm sure my next cycle (if I could ever get AF!) will be back to normal stuff.

GL with your BDing!! Catch that eggie!!! :flower:

Hi ladies I have not been able to stay caught up I have been so busy. I went and had a quant done today so will know tomorrow if I am on the right track. I still dont have my chromosome results back who knows how much longer I have to wait for that......I am also having an ultrasound monday due to some cramping. I am having brown discharge that comes and goes. This Friday will be 4 weeks post d&c. Should be getting AF soon. Hope everyone else is doing well and I will try to stay caught up.

Hello ladies! I really like this idea. I have two children and had my first MC at 5wks on 1/18/14. I felt fine and all was clear down under via U/S, so i started ttc right away 1/20. Last night at work i felt perfect then out of the bLue got hit with extreme fatigue and couldn't keep my eyes open. It's continued all through today too and I've gotten plenty of sleep the past few days so it's really odd. I highly doubt i could have conceived a few days after MC but with some ladies getting that symptom a few days after conceiving, do you think it's possible? I have heard of being really fertile after a mc I'm not getting my hopes up... it's just really odd to be hit with exhaustion out of the bLue except for when i have been pregnant. Any similar things happen to you all? Good luck to you all ttc after your mc!

Hello and welcome! I am so sorry for your loss. How are you feeling now? Are you temping or using opks to track this cycle? I had my miscarriage at 6weeks back on December 11 and AF returned January 11. I had extreme fatigue right before AF returned, but I think I might have been a little sick. Glad you are joining us, we are all on our way to a bfp very soon! :)

I am feeling back to normal now yes, thank you. Unfortunately due to work schedules we have only been able to BD twice since the MC but I do not use temp charts or opk tests. I am usually able to pinpoint O From CM. Since I've never had a MC before im not sure when it'll happen or when to expect my next AF. So im kind of out of my element this cycle.

So excited! Finally got my smiley face on clear blue opk on 25th and 26th. I hope I caught the egg

I am feeling back to normal now yes, thank you. Unfortunately due to work schedules we have only been able to BD twice since the MC but I do not use temp charts or opk tests. I am usually able to pinpoint O From CM. Since I've never had a MC before im not sure when it'll happen or when to expect my next AF. So im kind of out of my element this cycle.

A good cycle to relax and enjoy some BDing when your schedules work together. Sometimes I think I might be better off just relaxing and letting things happen on there own. Keep us posted with your progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->