Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

Hi all :hi: I didn't know whether to post or not with what's been going on lately, I don't want to be insensitive....

I got my BFP yesterday at 10dpo. This is todays, much stronger than with my chemical last month so that's mildly reassuring for now but obviously I'm feeling cautious. By my dates baby is due 12th October :)

View attachment 727061

Congrats Ferens!!!! So excited and happy for you!!! :hugs:

Erin happy to see af finally decided to show up for you this am. hopefully it gives you a little piece of mind. hope af isnt too bad... can you do your clomid now?

Thanks FBG! And honestly, I dont even care how bad it is, I'm just so excited it showed, lol. I took some Aleve and managed to dull the cramps, but it is really heavy today for sure. Yep, I can start my Clomid on Monday, so I'm really excited about that, and once again feeling good about February. 50mg of Clomid got me prego in Dec, so I have high hopes that it will again soon. :) We also did a lot of BDing all around my O time that month too. I had also used the Robitussin and got better CM. So I think all those things contributed. So I'll use the same plan this month too. Plus, now i have the Prog supps as well, just in case, so I will start taking those after I get my CHs on FF.

I see your temp stayed the same today, which is still good! As long as it goes up a little tomorrow, I think FF will give you CHs. :)

Brighteyez, I loved the preseed! This was my first time using it with the applicators. I am hoping it helped since I don't notice any cm ever.

ERose, Congrats...feels weird saying that for AF, but I know you are excited for this month and I am so glad that af officially showed up. Of course after you made all of your doctor phone calls. But least you are able to take clomid now!

AFM: I am super excited that I got my CH's on my chart! It looks like I O'd on Monday which I totally agree with.
Chart experts...I took my temp at 4:45am and it was 97.9 and then I went back to sleep and took my temp at 6am and it was 98.2 - I put the 97.9 in my chart since I had 4+ hours of sleep before I took it. Not sure if it matters much at this point since my CH's are there. I made a note in my chart as well. Thanks for any help.

Brighteyez, I loved the preseed! This was my first time using it with the applicators. I am hoping it helped since I don't notice any cm ever.

ERose, Congrats...feels weird saying that for AF, but I know you are excited for this month and I am so glad that af officially showed up. Of course after you made all of your doctor phone calls. But least you are able to take clomid now!

AFM: I am super excited that I got my CH's on my chart! It looks like I O'd on Monday which I totally agree with.
Chart experts...I took my temp at 4:45am and it was 97.9 and then I went back to sleep and took my temp at 6am and it was 98.2 - I put the 97.9 in my chart since I had 4+ hours of sleep before I took it. Not sure if it matters much at this point since my CH's are there. I made a note in my chart as well. Thanks for any help.

Savvy - I love it too! You truly can feel the difference LOL. I've used it for 5days now hopefully it worked for the both of us FX :dust:

Thanks savvy, yes, I'm excited for this month now! :)

So excited you got your CHs, yay! Honestly, if I were you, I probably would've used the 6am temp. It doesnt matter since you got CHs anyway. But since it was closer to the same time as yesterday's temp, and it's more consistent with yesterday's temp, I think I would've used that one. Notice how your circle for today is hollow... FF does that when the timing is different from the average time that you normally temp. Not that it matters... I always have several hollow circles, lol. But I think it justifies even more using the higher temp, and it does make for a prettier chart. ;)

Savvy - I love it too! You truly can feel the difference LOL. I've used it for 5days now hopefully it worked for the both of us FX :dust:

So glad to have you and a few other girls here in the same tww window!! :flower:

I'm in. MC'd 2 days ago, TTC immediately.

I'm in. MC'd 2 days ago, TTC immediately.

I'm so sorry kazine. :( Two days is very recent, so I know you're feeling that loss tremendously right now. Glad you joined the thread. We all jumped right back on the wagon also. Here's to getting another bfp before ya know it! :hugs:

Thanks savvy, yes, I'm excited for this month now! :)

So excited you got your CHs, yay! Honestly, if I were you, I probably would've used the 6am temp. It doesnt matter since you got CHs anyway. But since it was closer to the same time as yesterday's temp, and it's more consistent with yesterday's temp, I think I would've used that one. Notice how your circle for today is hollow... FF does that when the timing is different from the average time that you normally temp. Not that it matters... I always have several hollow circles, lol. But I think it justifies even more using the higher temp, and it does make for a prettier chart. ;)

Thanks ERose! Seeing those CH's gets me in a positive mood!! I am super excited for you this month too! I read about the temp calculator that you could put in the time and temp and it would calculate it to your usual time...thought about trying that for when I get up an hour early so my chart would be nicer looking. :)

Hi everyone! I'm joining late... But I've had 3 early losses in the last 4 months. I'm not leaving the wagon without a rainbow!

Hi everyone! I'm joining late... But I've had 3 early losses in the last 4 months. I'm not leaving the wagon without a rainbow!

I am so sorry for your losses. Where are you in this current cycle?

Anyone want to give their opinion if i ovulated cd 17 or 20. cd 16 i had a temp rise but i had put it in the notes bc i didnt sleep well. would u keep that temp or discard it?

Welcome. So sorry to hear about your losses. it is neveer easy. What cd are you? do u chart?

Anyone want to give their opinion if i ovulated cd 17 or 20. cd 16 i had a temp rise but i had put it in the notes bc i didnt sleep well. would u keep that temp or discard it?

I am a newbie at the charts - but comparing my chart to yours I noticed we both had a slight rise and the dip was our O day. I really believe I O'd Sunday late night or sometime on Monday - I just had those weird cramps and stuff but I am honestly confused thinking I should have O'd back on CD12-14 not CD17. Not sure if AF is due CD24-26 like usual or CD32 which is the pink square on my FF calendar. As long as I get a bfp I don't care what my chart says! :)

If you take out your temp rise what does FF do to your chart? What did your monitor say again? Wasn't it peak on Saturday?

Oh my, yours is a tough one! It really could've been either of those days, wow. And I usually feel pretty certain when I look at someone's chart. FF may end up changing your O day (sometimes the CHs move after a few more temps), so maybe just see what happens in a couple days with a few more temps. But I think if I really had to guess... since you had EWCM up to cd19, and I've read a lot that the EWCM usually goes away when the egg is released, I would almost want to guess cd20. But it really is hard to say! So that would just be my guess. Like i said, FF may end up changing it.

EDIT:
Oh, and to anser your question about temps after not sleeping well...I usually do keep those. Mine dont seem to affect my pattern enough to matter, which is why I just go ahead and keep them in there. I've rarely discarded any temps. But I have checked to see what happens if I do discard one.

Thanks for joining us Hun. SO sorry for all your losses. You WILL get a sticky bean soon, and I believe the rest of us will too. :)

I am a newbie at the charts - but comparing my chart to yours I noticed we both had a slight rise and the dip was our O day. I really believe I O'd Sunday late night or sometime on Monday - I just had those weird cramps and stuff but I am honestly confused thinking I should have O'd back on CD12-14 not CD17. Not sure if AF is due CD24-26 like usual or CD32 which is the pink square on my FF calendar. As long as I get a bfp I don't care what my chart says! :)

If you take out your temp rise what does FF do to your chart? What did your monitor say again? Wasn't it peak on Saturday?

if i take out the slight rise on cd 16 ff moves ovulation to cd 20. peak on the monitor was cd 18 i believe. . . its on my chart i had positive opk 17-18. negative after that.

Thanks for joining us Hun. SO sorry for all your losses. You WILL get a sticky bean soon, and I believe the rest of us will too. :)

I will just leave it. i guess savvy is right lol. . all that matters is the bfp! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->