Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

rose, thanks for your advice! I think I am going to try the vitamin B6. Is the natural progesterone cream something you bought or do I need the doctor to write me a prescription for it? So exciting that your LP was extended and fx'd for your test tomorrow! Keep me posted :)

I order the cream from Organic Excellence, no prescription required! :)
Another BFN this morning… I was so upset! But then I started researching these twinges I've been getting since last night (evening of 10dpo) and am now feeling hopeful again that maybe I just implanted? If that's the case I likely won't get a BFP for a few more days. I was so depressed but then so excited will all the readings I've done. It's just like a sharp twinge/shooting in my left lower side (like just above pubic bone.)

Has anyone ever experienced this feeling and it turned out only to be AF? Oh man I sure hope it's a little embryo burrowing in and getting comfy for the next 9 months! :happydance:

My story: Stopped BC after being on it for almost 20 years continuously, after 9 years of marriage. A year afterward, still no baby. So, I call up the local RE clinic for consult. They say I look OK, but husband has severely low sperm count, and we're not likely to get pregnant without IVF--even IUI probably won't work.

Four days after, I find out I'm pregnant. So happy!

At eleven weeks (New Years Day) I start spotting, which hasn't happened before. It keeps getting heavier, so I go in for an ultrasound. They tell me the baby stopped growing at seven weeks. Bleeding and cramping ensue; I decide to pass naturally, and bleed for about two weeks.

Now, I'm on my first real period since. But, good news is my husband got a second sperm test--which turned out so good that the Dr. said he could be a donor.

I'm 35, and I am SO, so, impatient to be pregnant again! I didn't notice how pregnant I felt until it was gone, and I just can't stand the wait. This was my first ever pregnancy, and losing it hurt worse than I imagined. It doesn't help that half the women at work, plus my best friend, either have a new baby or are pregnant. I realize there's no reason to think it won't happen again but waiting is so hard!

Radiance, wow... you have been through so much. I've known two other people who have had to deliver stillborn, and I can't imagine the anguish of that. I am truly sorry for your losses, Hun. Like you said, here's to a good 2014! Thanks for joining our group. :flower:

Welcome Chameleon, I'm sorry for your loss also. Hugs to you sweetie. But happy to have you join our thread. How interesting that the fertility clinic got a bad SA from your DH, but then on his second one, it comes out stellar!! Now thats amazing! Was he doing anything, like supplements or anything? It would make me wonder if that first Dr was over exaggerating just to get you guys to spend the money on IVF. :dohh:

Welcome to anyone new that I've missed... I've been falling behind on the threads I'm subscribed to. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm just waiting to O. Should be 2-3 days from now. So I may get a pos OPK in a day or two. I'm excited about this cycle since I got to take my Clomid again. This dose of clomid got me prego in December, so I can't help but feel like the same dose is going to get me prego again this month too. :) I'm feeling very optimistic.

rose, thanks for your advice! I think I am going to try the vitamin B6. Is the natural progesterone cream something you bought or do I need the doctor to write me a prescription for it? So exciting that your LP was extended and fx'd for your test tomorrow! Keep me posted :)

Another BFN this morning… I was so upset! But then I started researching these twinges I've been getting since last night (evening of 10dpo) and am now feeling hopeful again that maybe I just implanted? If that's the case I likely won't get a BFP for a few more days. I was so depressed but then so excited will all the readings I've done. It's just like a sharp twinge/shooting in my left lower side (like just above pubic bone.)

Has anyone ever experienced this feeling and it turned out only to be AF? Oh man I sure hope it's a little embryo burrowing in and getting comfy for the next 9 months! :happydance:

Good luck roseorbit!! FXd! I'm honestly not sure if I've had the exact feeling you're describing, so I'm not much help. I have had a pinching feeling on my lower left side before though, that only lasted for about a minute, but I can't recall if it was the month I got my BFP or not. I would have to go back and look through the notes in my charts. Cheering you on!!!

Well its day 2 and still nothing but pink when I wipe. If it is my af then its by far the weirdest one I've ever had lol :) cuz I have no explanation otherwise.

I've always been told by my Dr that it's not considered AF until a full flow starts. Did you start yet today, or just still spotting? I wouldn't count yourself out just yet... we always hear of those women who have some type of spotting right before and during early pregnancy. You just never know! :flower:

Thanks savvy! Im sorry about your situation last week. Thats gotta all be rough and I pray it'll get better for you with time. Maybe a BFP this month will be a blessing!

Thank you mommytokanda, I appreciate your prayers. :flower:

Radiance, I am so sorry for your losses. Hoping for a great 2014 for you!

Chameleon, I am sorry for your loss but glad that your DH had an awesome SA! I too have a ton of friends who are pregnant and I just found out 3 people I know are all expecting around the time my LO would have been due. Hopefully we will all get our bfps soon!

mommytokanda, how are you feeling? Any more spotting? Fx'd, AF stay away!

FBG, how are you doing girl??

Hi Savvy,

I am doing alright just waiting for af. I took a few test and all bfn. I expect af on Tuesday. If I don't have anything by Wednesday. I might test again.

How are you doing?

Thank you savvy and Erin! I have stopped spotting and have had no af yet. So im pretty sure my doctor was wrong about it possibly being an early af. As of now I feel fine and have not had any other symptoms of af or pregnancy. Just for now its just a waiting game I guess until I either get af between this coming friday and monday or I get a BFP. Ill keep you posted.

Good luck Erin on using your Clomid this month and hopefully it will work like in December!!

FBG, how are you doing girl??

Hi Savvy,

I am doing alright just waiting for af. I took a few test and all bfn. I expect af on Tuesday. If I don't have anything by Wednesday. I might test again.

How are you doing?

Your chart looks fantastic! Hoping you get your bfp on Wednesday!

I am doing alright, AF is on her way out and I am going to start opks and BDing on Tuesday (CD6) in case I O early like my doctor thought. Going to focus on SMEP and taking care of my self and my diet this cycle. Also using preseed with the applicators again. All set here, just waiting for my eggs to drop! :)

Oops, I just realized I missed your post earlier. Thanks for the information on the cream. Trying to decide what I want to do this cycle. Do I use everything or try just one thing at a time...eek ttc gets very confusing!

When I got my bfp I was getting these quick popping sensations down low towards one side. I didn't get a bfp until I was 10 days late...so if you are just implanting then yes it might take a couple days. Are you using a frer to test with? I know the ladies mentioned to use a frer since it is more sensitive. Good luck, fx'd!! :)

Thank you savvy and Erin! I have stopped spotting and have had no af yet. So im pretty sure my doctor was wrong about it possibly being an early af. As of now I feel fine and have not had any other symptoms of af or pregnancy. Just for now its just a waiting game I guess until I either get af between this coming friday and monday or I get a BFP. Ill keep you posted.

Good luck Erin on using your Clomid this month and hopefully it will work like in December!!

Hoping you get your bfp! Keep us posted!! :)

AF reared her ugly head on 12 DPO :( So frustrating. So many emotions. Time to try again!!

Good morning ladies,

I pray everyone is doing ok. I tested yesterday (DPO 11) and it was a BFN. I was feeling a little down but I am ok I think. AF is due on Wednesday so hopefully she doesn't show up. On yesterday I had a lil dip and some sharp pains on my left side....maybe it implantation or not, still FX'd. How is everyone else doing?

Good morning ladies,

I pray everyone is doing ok. I tested yesterday (DPO 11) and it was a BFN. I was feeling a little down but I am ok I think. AF is due on Wednesday so hopefully she doesn't show up. On yesterday I had a lil dip and some sharp pains on my left side....maybe it implantation or not, still FX'd. How is everyone else doing?

Yay, your chart is in your signature now, wuhu! I love chart stalking, hehe!! Although was it already there before? Maybe i just missed it.... but I didnt recall seeing it, and I'm always curious about other people's charts. :)

Sorry for the BFN. Still Fxd for you that AF does NOT show up!

AF reared her ugly head on 12 DPO :( So frustrating. So many emotions. Time to try again!!

Ugh, so sorry Hun. :( AF is such a b!tch. But I'm glad you're ready to jump back in and try again!

AFM, I should be getting a pos OPK tomorrow if its consistent with my other Clomid cycles. I really hope it is pos tomorrow. I'm so ready to be in the TWW again. Especially since I'm so excited for this cycle. In my other Clomid charts, I went back and looked, and I got my pos OPKs on cd13, which is tomorrow. There was one month that I got a pos OPK earlier than that, but it was a false positive because I tested too early after taking my last Clomid pill. So cd13 should be it. DH and I have already been BDing for the last three days, hehe. You just never know if those early sperm are going to live a while in there and be the lucky ones to hit that egg, hehehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->