Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

I am officially a few days late! I know better than being hopeful because in the last 4 years (25 months or so if you take out the pregnancies) I have only had one period, last month and a time or two of spotting for a day. Wishful thinking can be so awful sometimes!! However that takes a month off of my wanted wait time, 3 months down!
*I did take two test about two weeks ago and they were very clearly negatives*

I hope everyone is doing okay!!

I am officially a few days late! I know better than being hopeful because in the last 4 years (25 months or so if you take out the pregnancies) I have only had one period, last month and a time or two of spotting for a day. Wishful thinking can be so awful sometimes!! However that takes a month off of my wanted wait time, 3 months down!

Exciting and have my fingers crossed that it's your BFP!

I started having really strechy EWCM, so considering that I have no idea what's happening with my body, I took advantage ofthe situaion ( aka my Dh) and will continue to do so for the next few days. :) !!

Awesome! Do you ever use opks?

That is great that you are a few days late! Hopefully next time you test you will get your BFP!

My oPKs were off by 2 days this month! And I got my BFP @6dpo based on opk. I had an ovulation spot 2 days prior to my +opk.

This is my 3rd cycle getting pregnant in a row. I hope this time is different.

Radiance: Don't keep us waiting! Lets see your beautiful lines. :test:

My oPKs were off by 2 days this month! And I got my BFP @6dpo based on opk. I had an ovulation spot 2 days prior to my +opk.

Congrats!! H&H 9 months! :happydance:

Gm ladies, I am snowed in today with the fam! Af hasnt showed yet but still getting bfn :-(. So if she doesn't show today I will test frer tomorrow morning. How is everyone?

Hi brighteyez, I hope you are enjoying your day with your family! Also hoping you get a bfp tomorrow!!

Not much new here...just waiting for a + opk. Started SMEP last night and hope I O earlier this cycle!

Hi brighteyez, I hope you are enjoying your day with your family! Also hoping you get a bfp tomorrow!!

Not much new here...just waiting for a + opk. Started SMEP last night and hope I O earlier this cycle!

Savvy I told dh about the SMEP and he says hes on board. i dont know how well it will go but we will try it. Just waiting for af to leave for a long long time. ;)

oops, i just asked you this question in the other thread, hehe! Guess I should've read this one first! Well, i hope you'll get a pos soon! I know you'd prefer to O earlier so that your LP will be longer than last cycle, so FXd!!

Savvy I told dh about the SMEP and he says hes on board. i dont know how well it will go but we will try it. Just waiting for af to leave for a long long time. ;)

I think you have a really great chance this cycle!! I'm super excited. :)

Congrats, congrats!!!!! :happydance: I bet this one will be a sticky bean! I bet it will be, since you got your BFP so early!

So when will you be testing Radiance? The suspense will be killing us in the meantime! heheh!

I love SMEP, I know what to expect and so does hubby. Gives him a chance to rest up and get the best swimmers ready! Super excited for this month and can't wait to get a bfp! :)

Good luck with SMEP!

oops, i just asked you this question in the other thread, hehe! Guess I should've read this one first! Well, i hope you'll get a pos soon! I know you'd prefer to O earlier so that your LP will be longer than last cycle, so FXd!!

That is the only problem about taking in two threads! I would love to O early, it would make me feel better. I was going to contact my doctor but I think I will wait to see what happens this month. Hoping for good results this month!

I see you O'd and your temp had a good spike up. CH's soon!

Hey ladies. It's nice to see I'm not alone in this. I'm sorry for all your losses.

On 15th Jan '14 I found out I was pregnant. On 22nd. I started to miscarry. I was 5.5 weeks. To cut a long story short, I finished bleeding by 30th and did a test as told by midwife to check if my hormones had completely gone down. I got a BFN and I considered that over with. I decided that as I felt fine I didn't want to wait for a new cycle and just decided to try again as soon as I was able. So started baby dancing as soon as bleeding was over.

The only trouble with that idea is that I don't have any idea what my cycle is now! All I can do is treat my 1st day of M/C as day one of cycle and go from there.

So that's what I've been doing. I worked out when I would be ovulating based on my old very regular 28 day cycle and sure enough I had some ovulation symptoms. EW discharge etc and twingey pains. So lots of baby dancing!

A week after my supposed O, I have started to get some hopeful symptoms. Yesterday I started mildly cramping and have had a killer head ache for 24hrs. Lower back ache and watery discharge which is turning creamy. (Sorry for TMI). This morning I went for a pee and saw faint pinky discharge on tissue. I would be roughly 8dpo. This 2 week wait is killing me!

Hey ladies. It's nice to see I'm not alone in this. I'm sorry for all your losses.

On 15th Jan '14 I found out I was pregnant. On 22nd. I started to miscarry. I was 5.5 weeks. To cut a long story short, I finished bleeding by 30th and did a test as told by midwife to check if my hormones had completely gone down. I got a BFN and I considered that over with. I decided that as I felt fine I didn't want to wait for a new cycle and just decided to try again as soon as I was able. So started baby dancing as soon as bleeding was over.

The only trouble with that idea is that I don't have any idea what my cycle is now! All I can do is treat my 1st day of M/C as day one of cycle and go from there.

So that's what I've been doing. I worked out when I would be ovulating based on my old very regular 28 day cycle and sure enough I had some ovulation symptoms. EW discharge etc and twingey pains. So lots of baby dancing!

A week after my supposed O, I have started to get some hopeful symptoms. Yesterday I started mildly cramping and have had a killer head ache for 24hrs. Lower back ache and watery discharge which is turning creamy. (Sorry for TMI). This morning I went for a pee and saw faint pinky discharge on tissue. I would be roughly 8dpo. This 2 week wait is killing me!

I am sorry for your loss but things are looking good this month! Keep us posted, fx'd for a bfp!

Tested this morning (CD32) and BFN :( Losing hope this cycle as I'm normally a 28 day cycle girl. Hoping I just ovulated late and will still get my BFP soon. Happy Valentine's Day all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->