Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

Good morning ladies
hooe everyone is well! Snowed in again today. My job closed again becauee it snowed again last night until 5am. Woke up this morn and temp went up gain. So was dip a implantation dio. I am scared to test, afraid of bfn. Should I wait until Sunday?

Well either way you will find out. Ifyou ahve the cheapie tests, then test away, if your tests cost too much then wait till sunday :)

GOOD luck! we have lots of snow too in Montreal today!! it took me 1 hour to get to work.

Have a great day ladies!

Good morning ladies
hooe everyone is well! Snowed in again today. My job closed again becauee it snowed again last night until 5am. Woke up this morn and temp went up gain. So was dip a implantation dio. I am scared to test, afraid of bfn. Should I wait until Sunday?

Wow, your temp is trying to climb back up! It very well could've just been burrowing in maybe...? I would test today! That way, if you have a bfp, you can see your Dr for blood tests and see if they want to give you Prog or anything. I think it's a good idea to find out now. :flower:

BTW, I dont know if I have any symptoms, but I have killer heartburn, and crazy crazy dreams every night for the past 5 days.... I swear, I dont need to watch movies with dreams like this.

All I can say is good luck ladies. Praying for you all. Waiting to see if AF comes is stressful at the best of times when TTC but when our cycles are screwed and we have nothing to go on it's even harder! Wish I knew what was going on.
All this rain the UK are having is not helping my mood! Sick of depressing weather.
Slowest 2 weeks of our lives!

Hey ladies! My DH has been out of town on business so I've been busy with the kids on my own and havent checked in here for a while.
Erin: any new symptoms yet? Your finally in the two with me!
My normal cycle before the mc was 28days which would make me due today although I took a frep test yesterday and bfn. So i probably just O later than I thought. Hoping for a bfp in a few days if af doesnt decide to set yp camp for a while!
saavy: how are you doing? Whats your status again as far as CD or DPO? Anything new?

Hey ladies! My DH has been out of town on business so I've been busy with the kids on my own and havent checked in here for a while.
My normal cycle before the mc was 28days which would make me due today although I took a frep test yesterday and bfn. So i probably just O later than I thought. Hoping for a bfp in a few days if af doesnt decide to set yp camp for a while!
saavy: how are you doing? Whats your status again as far as CD or DPO? Anything new?

Hi mommytokanda! Glad you checked in here. Fx'd for a bfp next time you test...it might still be too early like you said!

I am on CD9...not so patiently waiting to O. I am super hopeful that I O earlier than last month (CD17) so it gives my bean more time to implant. Started opks and SMEP on Wednesday.

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Good morning ladies

Enjoy your Valentine's Day off! Hopefully that was an implantation dip and if it was then it might take a few days to get a bfp. Either way I would probably be peeing on a stick right now just because I am not as patient as other girls here! Do what you feel is right though. Fx'd and some Valentine's baby dust sent your way!

FXd for a BFP for you in a few days!!

I do not feel any symptoms, but then again, I usually don't anyway! Even when i got prego, the only clue I had that I was prego, was because I normally will get some brown spotting several days before AF. That spotting never came, so I knew something was different, and sure enough, I got that faint line. So naturally, I will probably be looking out for that this cycle too, hehe! The brown spotting sometimes comes around 12dpo, but it has come earlier than that before too. I looked at my charts (minus the chart after my m/c since that was a weird one), and the latest it has EVER come, is 13dpo. So if I dont have any brown spotting by 13dpo, I will be getting excited. BUT, I am also taking Prog pills, just in case that's what caused the m/c. Dr doesnt think I'm low, but he said it would certainly not hurt. I just dont know if it will change anything in my cycle. I might stop taking the Prog around 9dpo. I would think it will have sufficiently thickened my uterine lining by then, and I can stop taking it just for a few days so that I can watch my normal body signs. We'll see!

Just a vent...anyone else hate when their opk *almost* looks positive...it was just a tad lighter than the control line and I think it only did it to confuse me and make me hopeful on cd9!! Going to test again in 3 hours just in case.

Just a vent...anyone else hate when their opk *almost* looks positive...it was just a tad lighter than the control line and I think it only did it to confuse me and make me hopeful on cd9!! Going to test again in 3 hours just in case.

Oh how frustrating! I agree test again!

Saavy: i Will keep you in my thoughts that everything goes good for you this month! Hopefully the magic of Valentine's day will spread a little love dust on our little eggs!
I'm probly thinking it may be a little too early to test if i did ovulate later than i thought. That or I'm out for the month and am just awaiting af. I'm fine with either. Things happen when they're suppose to but hopefully it's sooner rather than late for all of us!

This is my 4th pregnancy in 5 months. (My 3rd month in a row falling pregnant). I have a Dr. appt. Wednesday to discuss all this. My roller coaster!

This is a weird cycle. My Opks say I'm 9dpo. I did have an ovulation spot 2 days before +OPK. So, I'm probably more like 11dpo today. (Valentines Day)

I know there's hope. It just doesn't go my way. I'm hoping now that, bean is just taking a bit of time to snuggle in.

BFP #4 (October 11, 2013) EDD: June 22, 2014 : Lamb, We MC at 4w5d (October 18, 2013). HPT lines went faint, no positive digi, bleeding.

BFP #5 (December 8, 2013) EDD: August 18, 2014 : Giraffe, We MC at 5w4d (December 20, 2013). HPT lines faint but getting darker, positive digi, bleeding.)

BFP #6 (January 16, 2014) : EDD: September 26, 2014 : We MC at 4w1d (January 18, 2013) HPT BFP when bleeding started.

BFP #7 (February 11, 2014) : EDD: October 23, 2014 :

TTC #3
Cycle 1: BFN
Cycle 2: BFN
Cycle 3: 8 day LP
Cycle 4: MC 4w5d
Cycle 5: 8 day LP
Cycle 6: MC 5w4d
Cycle 7: MC 4w1d
Cycle 8: Now. (Currently 4w1d)

My fella asked me to marry him yesterday!!! :D :D :D

So excited!

tumblr_n10gdf5wMx1qh64zbo1_500.jpg

kazine, Huge congrats, hunny!!! I bet you're thrilled! Getting engaged is really exciting. :) :)

Thanks both of you :) Hope I get pregnant this cycle, it would be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->